Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:50:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't get into my game, Help...  (Read 1515 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marilynj72

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2008, 05:20:11 pm »

My game just started doing this, it's like when you play a c.d. the music skips...
well in the game as i start it up the music starts skipping and it freezes.
i took all my downloads out of the game and it still does it...
can someone help me fix this?
or tell me what's going on?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 12:54:20 pm by marilynj72 » Logged
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 06:59:44 am »

The game freeze during loading with a sound glitch ? And you try to load it without custom content ? It's strange. :roll: Sorry but have you been able to play the game before ? Wink
marilynj72

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 12:43:31 pm »

Quote from: Mihura;1085415
The game freeze during loading with a sound glitch ? And you try to load it without custom content ? It's strange. :roll: Sorry but have you been able to play the game before ? Wink

yes, i was able to play the game before, but i also realized that while playing life stories that while playing the game it froze up on me. Then i remember that while i was playing runescape (on the internet) that froze up on me too, but i thought that was something to do with the site.

i scanned my computer for viruses (using mcafee) and scanned my computer for spyware/adaware (whatever you call it, using spydoctor) and neither programs found anything...

everything was fine up until a few days ago and to my knowledge nothing has been downloaded on this computer since a 2weeks ago, when i was downloading stuff from the sims resource for my game. And even after that everything was fine.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 09:03:54 am »

Now this happening all the times you are trying to load the game ?

You can possibly try to desinstall and reinstall, maybe it can help but I don't see where is the problem. :roll:
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 10:33:52 am »

Have you tried looking at http://support.ea.com ? Usually you can drill down through menus and then search their technical support FAQs for possible resolutions, and if none is found, contact a person. I would check myself, but I'm on my work computer and they have that site blocked >.>;;
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: