Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:31:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange issue with NL strobe lights and Seasons...  (Read 5567 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 01:18:16 pm »

Okay, let me know how you go. If it were any of the Simslice items it would come as no surprise to me, as they are notorious for causing errors; as a result, I've only reinstalled a small handful of those Simslice items. I guess it's better not to jump to any conclusions at this point, though...

:blob6:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 07:56:23 am »

No good.  Still getting the errors.  I think I'll clean out my custom lights until I can find the culprit.  Sad

CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2007, 03:34:58 pm »

That's no good. You did disable the Simslice objects just in case, right?

I should have mentioned this before, but may I suggest you use Delphy's Download Organizer to sort out all your custom objects; well, it would make the task of removing them easier, at least.

:blob6:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2007, 11:28:04 pm »

I've gotten the Download Organizer a while back.  :angel:  Yes, all Sim Slice items were disabled (or in some cases deleted), so for once they didn't cause mayhem.  

I'll move all my lights to another folder and test them individually... as soon as I catch some zzz's first.  Wink

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 06:38:43 am »

Bringing this back up... almost 6 months later... :doh:

I'm still finding that I'm having this problem.  I moved all of my custom lights out of the folder a while ago (and forgot to report back), but the error still popped up, and does it to this day.  I'm stumped on this one... :scratch:

trihell
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2008, 02:25:09 am »

I've been trying to figure this out for forever too. Something is goofing up hard - I almost think it's CEP, but I'm pretty sure that's been tested with seasons.

Basically, try to enter a lot with moving/disco lights, just sits on the load screen indefinitely.

If you place a moving light in a house/owned business with sims in it, when you hit the play button, it just sits there. The game doesn't crash, as you can go back to build mode and delete the lights. So it's gotta be something weird. I was hoping my recent reinstall would fix everything, but not true. I have zero lighting mods, basically just CEP and tons of genetics/clothes.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: