Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:56:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen & Gender Preference Adoption Hack New EP3 Versions Available(7/02/06)  (Read 106784 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 02:02:33 am »

Quote from: Elven_Ranger
yes it is Smiley
Ok try downloading it again & I don't think you will have anymore problems with it:)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 04:32:06 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2006, 04:34:59 am »

Thank you Squinge Smiley

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2006, 08:04:34 am »

Is this mod still replacing one of the ages, I mean I see adopt babies, children and teens (no toddlers?)
I only adopt what I self place for adoption (I use Inge's teleporter plus).
So, I would like to choose a mod that NEVER use Maxis adoptions.
The only reason I use the Social Service (Maxis) is that no Teleporter was able to include the "Adopt $Subject" memory.
I tried self and concluded that it is too difficult to include memories that have floating owner (a private name has to be included in the memory)
Same as the trouble to change Family Name in-game.
This memory is VERY important, otherwise familiar interactions don't grow in importance (parents seems not to care for the children needs)
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2006, 03:53:30 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297
Is this mod still replacing one of the ages, I mean I see adopt babies, children and teens (no toddlers?)
I)
The orignal version I made for EP2 did but now it adds an extra option for teen & you can still choose to adopt any other age including toddlers:)

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2006, 11:23:27 am »

Quote from: morninsun86
which one do i download...i have no ep's, only base game
You will need the file "AdoptTeenNoAdoptionPoolV2.1TS2_EP1.zip" it works with the base game & EP1 Smiley

poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2006, 11:30:46 am »

I don't know if this has been answered but I'm going to ask just to make sure. If I download this hack I will be able to adopt teens but also be able to adopt who ever is remaining in the adoption pool with just TS2? Because the files said no adoption pool so I was kind of wondering.

And also, will I be able to create these teens? I saw something about creating a sim in your post. I have no way of putting my teens up for adoption in game and honestly I wouldn't want to do so since I like my teens for the most part - except when they walk by and kick my trash cans.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot!

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2006, 11:42:22 am »

Quote from: poisonedsodapop
I don't know if this has been answered but I'm going to ask just to make sure. If I download this hack I will be able to adopt teens but also be able to adopt who ever is remaining in the adoption pool with just TS2? Because the files said no adoption pool so I was kind of wondering.
The only version of this mod that has the adoption pool is EP3 the other versions ignore the adoption pool, what I meant about creating new sims is that is how this mod works the game creates a new random sim for adoption & doesn't use the adoption pool, I will see if I still have the older version of this mod for TS2(if you want me to) because it used to allow you to adopt from the adoption pool but this version replaced it Smiley

poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2006, 03:33:32 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
The only version of this mod that has the adoption pool is EP3 the other versions ignore the adoption pool, what I meant about creating new sims is that is how this mod works the game creates a new random sim for adoption & doesn't use the adoption pool, I will see if I still have the older version of this mod for TS2(if you want me to) because it used to allow you to adopt from the adoption pool but this version replaced it Smiley

Ah that makes sense. I'll suppose I'll use this hack only when I want to adopt a teenager. I like to make toddlers/children for my sims to adopt because of previous experiences with constantly adopting horribly unattractive sims.

Azrielle

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2006, 03:41:16 pm »

I love all your hacks, Squinge! Well done. And a big plus, they ALL work.

Azrielle Bree
vincantations
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 11:35:21 pm »

Ok this is once again poisonedsodapop but since my sister has used this mod I'll post on her name. I'm also too lazy to log out. Are there any issues with default sims (as in maxis original families) and aging in this mod? It's either this or the inteenimator (I believe her and I have the same mods in our folders). She went to the Smith home (in Strangeville) since they had already called to adopt a teen and they got their first teen.

Well after they had a few more teens the teens managed to age, Jenny Smith turned to an elder, and their child Jill remained a child. Everyday at 6 Jill remains at the 4 days until a teen mark. I'm not sure what the problem is with her but I just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't this mod or the inteenimator.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2006, 07:10:29 am »

Quote from: vincantations
Everyday at 6 Jill remains at the 4 days until a teen mark. I'm not sure what the problem is with her but I just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't this mod or the inteenimator.
I don't believe it's this mod all of my adopted sim age correctly, I'm not sure what may be the cause; if I find out I will let you know Smiley

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2006, 04:30:15 pm »

Hey Squinge

In my case I've try your hack cause I'm searching a way to adopt an existing downtown-female-teen. I read a few thread up that you put the teen that you want adopt in adoption pool. I've Inge teleporter paint plus and also the Insim (make the same thing that the paint but with the good name). I don't find the way you make that...
I'm able to summon teen, add to household and create parental link but that don't satisfy the adoption-want for the adult, so how could I transfert that teen in the adoption-pool and use your hack to adopt her??
Thanks
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 04:42:34 pm by richy61 » Logged
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2006, 12:10:08 am »

When a teen is adopted, are all their memories and relationships with relatives and friends from their previous life erased?  

Would a teen taken by a social worker still call or think about their birth parents and siblings?

Could a parent adopt their own kid taken by the social worker with your hack?

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2006, 11:35:02 am »

Quote from: vita4all
When a teen is adopted, are all their memories and relationships with relatives and friends from their previous life erased?  

Would a teen taken by a social worker still call or think about their birth parents and siblings?

Could a parent adopt their own kid taken by the social worker with your hack?

Yes the memories are earased so it can create a new family tree.

Since they have no memory they won't think of their previous parents or have wants to call them.

Could parent adopt their own kid? That is a good question but I doubt it.  If one of the parent don't have a memory of it happening, you can always adopt it back using that Sim.

I don't know if this can be change since it is completely different coding doing that.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2006, 11:55:49 am »

I had a teen put her baby up for adoption using Inge's teleporter. When she was older and married she adopted her baby back. Since anyone with a memory of having a child taken by the social worker can't adopt by the normal means, this seemed like a good way to not make the teenager's parents have to raise her child.

I still can't figure out how to get teens in the adoption pool. I can adopt teens that are spawned using this hack. I guess if I want a specific teen to be adopted, I'll just have to use Inge's teleporter.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: