Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:19:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen & Gender Preference Adoption Hack New EP3 Versions Available(7/02/06)  (Read 106881 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2006, 09:15:11 am »

Quote from: Squinge
Which game version are you using?

Using the version for the base game. I also have the inteenimator in my game.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2006, 09:33:33 am »

Quote from: poisonedsodapop
Using the version for the base game. I also have the inteenimator in my game.
I will double check that version & let you know if I find any problems.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2006, 06:44:02 pm »

I just posted a new TS2/EP1 version with only the default text included it may fix the problem some of you are having with that version.

Carla Sturmer

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2006, 07:29:18 pm »

Great!!!! In "real" adoptions the parents can chose the sex, why not in TS2?  Thanks so much!!!!!

"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
Oscar Wilde
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2006, 10:33:16 pm »

I just posted a new adoption pool version for EP3 that prevents the game from erasing adopted kids memories.

ari_

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2006, 03:51:45 am »

I have a question about the shrub: does this shrub replace the Teleport shrub? Because I already have an edited Teleport shrub that adds the option to convert someone into a Downtownie (in addition to townie). I like that feature, so I'd like to be able to keep that version of the shrub as well.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2006, 04:03:03 am »

Quote from: ari_
I have a question about the shrub: does this shrub replace the Teleport shrub?
If it's the teleporter shrub plus the yes it will replace it.

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2006, 04:04:25 am »

I just posted a new version of Inge's teleporter shrub plus with want satisify & memories both parents will now get the adoption memory, also the social worker now takes sims that you put up for adoption.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 04:35:24 am by Squinge » Logged

jenflower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2006, 06:48:52 am »

Thanks so much!  

I did notice one thing, however - the person who chooses to put the child up for adoption ends up going in the social worker van with them and they leave the lot.  (It was kind of funny to see the mom wave to everyone and get in the van)  
The social worker still takes the child and the memory is given, but the parent goes, too.  Is anyone else having this occur?

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn’t wearing my yummy sushi pajamas" --- Buffy
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2006, 06:57:04 am »

Quote from: jenflower
The social worker still takes the child and the memory is given, but the parent goes, too. Is anyone else having this occur?
That's strange it doesn't do that in my game Smiley

edit: I don't know what would cause that, I took that function from where the game calls the social worker so the parent shouldn't be doing that.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 07:00:56 am by Squinge » Logged

jenflower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2006, 07:15:21 am »

Weird that it doesn't happen for you.  
I tested it on an OFB installation with no custom content and no hacks except for this one. The parent actually hunches down and becomes kid-sized before he gets into the van.
The parent's picture remains on the left side of the screen so he is still considered to be part of the family.  What I did was just summon him back to the lot.

Edit:  Okay, strike that as a viable solution.  When I summoned the parent back (via the shrub) and saved and returned to the lot, there were two of them.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 07:32:33 am by jenflower » Logged

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn’t wearing my yummy sushi pajamas" --- Buffy
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2006, 07:43:40 am »

Quote from: jenflower
Edit: Okay, strike that as a viable solution. When I summoned the parent back (via the shrub) and saved and returned to the lot, there were two of them.
lol, that's kind of funny(sorry I'm sure it's not funny to you), could you post a picture of that ? it almost sounds like the shrub is putting the parent up for adoption, have you installed the ep3 patch?

edit: I just realized that it doesn't work for teens it only works for children or younger.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:11:55 am by Squinge » Logged

jordi

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2006, 11:10:47 am »

Squinge, I noticed you are using the "old" teleporter shrub, that doesn't include the option to turn someone into a downtownie. I have modified your "enhanced" bush to restore this function, would you mind if I share it with others?

I have previous permission from both Inge and Torkle to use their code, but for obvious reasons would prefer your additions as well.
If you want I can send the file to you first so you can test it for errors.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2006, 11:35:48 am »

With this new version (25/05) do we still need the "children put-up for adoption memory" mod as a seperate mod or does this new shrub includes it?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2006, 08:38:06 pm »

Quote from: jordi
Squinge, I noticed you are using the "old" teleporter shrub, that doesn't include the option to turn someone into a downtownie. I have modified your "enhanced" bush to restore this function, would you mind if I share it with others?
Sure you may share it I don't mind Smiley

Quote from: MissDoh
With this new version (25/05) do we still need the "children put-up for adoption memory" mod as a seperate mod or does this new shrub includes it?
That memory is still needed Smiley
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:19:05 pm by Squinge » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: