Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:43:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen & Gender Preference Adoption Hack New EP3 Versions Available(7/02/06)  (Read 106940 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2006, 09:44:58 pm »

I just had the same problem with the teleporter shrub that jenflower reported :doh:, I have replaced the modified shrub with version 1.0a until I can figure out what is causing that to happen; I recomend that you remove version 1.0b.

I am very sorry:sad: for any problems this may have caused anyone.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 01:54:53 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
jenflower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2006, 10:45:30 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
lol, that's kind of funny(sorry I'm sure it's not funny to you), could you post a picture of that ? it almost sounds like the shrub is putting the parent up for adoption, have you installed the ep3 patch?

edit: I just realized that it doesn't work for teens it only works for children or younger.

Oh - I missed your response.  Yep, I have the patch installed and the Holiday pack, too (not sure if that makes a difference).
I just saw that you had the same thing happen in your game, too.  I guess the parents just couldn't tear themselves away from the kids - they had to put themselves up for adoption, too.  Cheesy

I'll keep checking back in case you figure it out.  Awesome job so far, though - your work is highly appreciated!  Thanks!  Smiley

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn’t wearing my yummy sushi pajamas" --- Buffy
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2006, 10:50:49 pm »

Quote from: jenflower
I'll keep checking back in case you figure it out. Awesome job so far, though - your work is highly appreciated! Thanks! Smiley
Your welcome & Thank you very much Smiley I'm sure you feel better now knowing it happened to me, lol it was funny seeing my parent sim shrink, I will figure it out but I will have it tested longer before posting it I hate when something glitches after I post it.

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2006, 12:05:13 am »

Squinge, I'm confused...this glitch doesn't effect the modified teleporter shrub I downloaded before you added the wants and memories does it? I haven't had anything strange like that happen in my game (yet?).

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2006, 12:22:11 am »

Quote from: Ozzucay
Squinge, I'm confused...
No it was the updated one that made the social worker show up when you placed a kid up for adoption that I just posted earlier.

edit: The version that is now posted fixes the adoption memories so that both parents get that memory & the want satisify.

Quote from: Ozzucay
Squinge, I'm confused
**throws the answer at ozzucay with some mac & cheese**
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 01:20:01 pm by Squinge » Logged

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2006, 12:35:53 am »

OK. Then I don't have to change it if I don't want to, and I don't because I don't care about the memories or having the social worker come. Cheesy

*edit* **Throws fettucini alfredo at Squinge**

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2006, 08:50:33 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I just posted a new TS2/EP1 version with only the default text included it may fix the problem some of you are having with that version.

Super late response (feel free to kill me). Just wanted to say thanks of course now I have university installed because I bought it like 2 days ago. Hopefully it was just a problem I was experiencing and not an issue with the base game! I'll go install that right now. I was wondering if one of my families should have a 21st kid..perhaps now they can and just send him to college.

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2006, 10:40:57 am »

Hello Squinge,

Don't know if I must post in Foxybabby thread or here so go for here...

Downloaded and tested your TeleporterShrubPlus&Mem&WantsV1.0a and
OFB_AdoptTeenAdoptionPoolV1.0a.zip, work perfectly for me.  I have to use the adopt by social-worker call to have the teen name change for the parent's family name and now no erased teen memory, the adopt-immediatly by shrubb make the same but don't change the teen name. Both parent add the adopt-memory (I've also you townienomemorylost_ep3 and no conflict so I let in...).
So just perfect for me:lol: ...

Thanks, another great-job.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2006, 11:07:29 am »

Quote from: poisonedsodapop
Super late response (feel free to kill me)
:saber: I could if you would drop your light saber, :laugh:

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2006, 11:10:51 am »

Quote from: richy61
Hello Squinge,
So just perfect for me:lol: ...
Thanks, another great-job.
Your welcome & Thank you Smiley

jersey_princess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2006, 11:48:46 am »

This is going to sound entirely ungrateful, but I'll go ahead anyway. You know I adore your work, right??
I have Inge's painting, not her shrub. In nearly EVERY lot, too!!
I really don't like the shrub because I have the staythingsshrub and I'd get them confused; that's why I got the painting.
Because I have nothing better to do than beg and be different, please could you do a version with the painting?? I'll even send you the painting if necessary...
*mock cries*
On a much less ungrateful note, brilliant--what an excellent idea! I d/led your previous ofb_adoptteen package but I wanted this one so I took it out and put the noadoptionpool in. The thing is, I have 2 sims in my adoption pool that I really do want. Shall I take this out when I go to get them? Or can I use the teleporter to somehow find the two of them??
And I think the adoption memory hack is a brilliant idea, but is it only for the adoption pool version?
Sorry to be such a whiny girl...*pouts*

Cazzy
~ SLASHING COUGAR at the AA ~
x Please join us at the Animal Army x
jordi

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2006, 02:31:26 pm »

jersey_princess: I have a modified version of both the shrub and the painting up at MATY: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=2757.0
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2006, 12:00:04 am »

Thanks Jordi for sharing.  

Did you use Squinge version 1.0a dated of May 21st or dated of May 25th (date of the file in the .zip)?

If you used May 25th version, there is problem with it.

I can PM you the problems with it if you wish.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 01:54:07 am by MissDoh » Logged
ladyd1960

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2006, 04:26:05 am »

this was a kool idea ty ty!
jordi

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2006, 10:54:51 am »

I re-did "my" teleporters after reading of the bug in this thread, so they should be the May 21st versions Squinge re-uploaded May 26th, not the bugged May 25 versions.
The bug should therefore not be present in my copies.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: