Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 02:13:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: new bathroom and kitchen stuff  (Read 6434 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mbxhottie196

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2008, 12:44:46 pm »

it's  official another stuff pack....... bathroom and kitchen stuff  i read all about it on the exchange.. i'll probably end up buying this 1 also im such a      lo0ser!
maniac19642003
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 08:33:42 pm »

EA released the big version of the box from the Kitchen & Bath stuff pack. You can see it at snootysims.com
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:50 pm »

Quote from: mbxhottie196;1110059
it's  official another stuff pack....... bathroom and kitchen stuff  i read all about it on the exchange.. i'll probably end up buying this 1 also im such a      lo0ser!

Yeah...I'm guessing I must be the queen of "lo0sers" since I've purchased every stuff pack Maxis have released! lol

:blob6:
aliccolo

Ambassador to Romulus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 10:43:13 pm »

I know I'll be getting it...even though I probably won't use half of the stuff lol!

Join the All-New SynapticSim's Lair!  Home to the Best Comic & Sci-Fi CC Ever!
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 07:06:27 pm »

Lol, Im bound to get it as well. Although, I didnt get the Teen stuff pack, I keep thinking I want it, but I still dont have it, so you never know, I may pass on this one too =P

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
maniac19642003
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 03:34:08 pm »

Gamestop.com posted the first pre-order for the Kitchen & Bath Stuff pack. It's a "Miss Handy Toilet Roll Holder".
See the pre-order here: Gamestop.com
Thanks to Simtimes.de for finding it.

* kitchenbonus.jpg (13.23 KB, 137x179 - viewed 164 times.)
jeditechyrosemary

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2008, 03:39:56 pm »

Quote from: CynaraBlade;1111487
Yeah...I'm guessing I must be the queen of "lo0sers" since I've purchased every stuff pack Maxis have released! lol

Umm... me too (actually I've purchased every Sims related game Maxis has released :oops: except the new Carnival  SnapCity and BumperBlast).  Would that make me empress? LOL.

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the universe together.  I am a Geek Goddess (98.0957% on geek forum test) 
Call me Rose.  :saber:
Naaarrf! Poit!  :notsmili:
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2008, 10:29:48 pm »

i have never gotten a single stuff pack. i have a question. do you get new stuff with new animations/interactions or just deco stuff like that toilet roll holder?

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
maniac19642003
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2008, 11:04:18 pm »

Quote from: summer_wine;1117239
i have never gotten a single stuff pack. i have a question. do you get new stuff with new animations/interactions or just deco stuff like that toilet roll holder?

Stuff packs aren't that good to get in my opinion, actual EP's are better since they offer more than stuff packs. SP's basically just offer objects to add in the sim's houses, they don't really give much more than that.
Cleo999

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 02:26:10 am »

I think I'll buy this stuff ... well I bought (almost) all the others, so I know I'll end up buying this one as well - just add me to the "lo0sers" club! Cheesy
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 08:25:02 am »

They usually don't give new animations/interactions, but mainly new objects and clothes.
So if you download anyways, they're really not that interesting.
To me they are though! Tongue

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 11:47:44 am »

The only one that gave new anims was Family fun stuff. Kids dance on their parents or older sibs feet and 'show off'.

But, yeah, I'll probably get this sp too, if for no other reason than to avoid the calamity known as "Cantdownloaditis", when you come across a piece of cc you love and get that horrible sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when you see it needs a sp or ep you don't have.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 12:17:22 pm »

I agree with caffeinated.joy, I usually pick them up for the new clothes or objects meshes. As usual, the EAxis created things in the Stuff Packs aren't all that great but you can find some fantastic things the community members have made from them...

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 01:11:36 pm »

well i'll get it cuz i like decorating my homes and my favorite room is the kitchen...my sims usually have big kitchens and living rooms...I own 3 stuff packs and FFS was the 1st. but i don't even have it installed anymore..there wasn't really that much stuff that i was thrilled about...the other 2 H&M and TSS i like...altho i'm sure there is some of it i never use or will use...I want to add with the sp's you do get a couple of new homes associated with the theme of the pack...so i guess it all boils down to what you like and want in your game....but i do think expansions are a must have...

BEV
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 01:17:37 pm »

hello

here is the release date for kitchen and bath just click on the link

tank you

http://www.jxp.ca/jeux/page.php?idJeu=10413

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: