Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 04:12:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Employees No quitting for low pay & no charging owner to work  (Read 32063 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 03:04:06 pm »

with the no quit no charge employyee mod i have only had 1 employee quit for unknown reason but i teleported the sim to the home lot to see what his deal was i think sometimes the personality will cause them to quit no matter what.

the 1 that quit had 0 for lazy and 0 on niceness so i figure this one just doesn't want to work and that was the only time he was hired on any lot all the rest stay no matter what.

i also noticed for some reason he hated his sim boss all though thye had never had any confrontation to my knowledge lol i just laughed it off when he quit everyone else was content.

so for me this mod works at least 99% extremely good imo.this coupled with some of your other mods lowers the odds of them quitting period:)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 03:05:56 pm by hotrod50s » Logged

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
RainbowMagic

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 05:07:26 am »

Thank you very much !!
I' ll try it at once.

Day Dreamers grasp many things that escape those who simply dream at night ...
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2006, 08:41:29 pm »

Another Great Mod....Thankyou.
tina7

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 11:09:17 pm »

Just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work on the mods you have made for us all thank you again.:grin:
Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 08:36:13 am »

Ooh, another goodie! Thank you Squinge Smiley

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 01:14:57 pm »

Excellante !! so cheap employees and never quit on me hahaha brilliant Thankyou !!

:brain:
ivory_lei

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 06:06:08 pm »

i'm going to try this mod with pets... hope it works. i'll let you know...
ivory_lei

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2006, 07:10:42 am »

yay! it works fine with the pets expansion pack. Cheesy thanks so much squinge! the ofb badge bear/painting works as well. *whew*
ogdj1122

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2006, 01:02:23 am »

Thank you for the hack
nychic_emt

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2006, 08:01:39 pm »

Dare I ask if this might conflict with the better wages on mts2? or is that a 'no no'? :dontknow:   If so I will gladly remove this post.. But, I would like to try this, before I try the other... I am just amazed you have created so much to make the game easier, simplified or just plain normal for us! Thank you very much for ALL of your creations.. and for sharing with us! **off to see what else you have to offer* (I will d/l this and go have some  :coffee2: ,  come back in a few days to see if you or anyone was able to answer that)

Come, walk the streets in a city, where the undead hunt & roam at night, click --->> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Looka  Beware, any human in this city will have their blood drunk and their coin stolen..
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 08:33:31 pm »

I'm not sure but you can try the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility to check for a conflict.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
nychic_emt

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2006, 06:51:52 pm »

Quote from: Squinge;452451
I'm not sure but you can try the sims 2 hack conflict detection utility to check for a conflict.

Yep.. I do have that utility.. and I will play with your in game first.. then put that one in and see what happens... might be a few days before I know.. (if you would like to know) Thanks again... Smiley

Come, walk the streets in a city, where the undead hunt & roam at night, click --->> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Looka  Beware, any human in this city will have their blood drunk and their coin stolen..
Panther559

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 08:31:37 am »

Question...(and it was probably already asked) on the "employee never quit" mod, will the owner be charged for the salaries on that one as well, or is that included not to charge. I'm just wondering because I would like to keep the realism of being charged, but yet, I don't want any employees to quit at all. that's about the only thing. All other mods, I will keep as is. :d

Thanks Squinge!! Smiley
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2009, 09:52:13 pm »

Paden's question was never answered, but I'd like to know too. Are the bosses charged with the neverquit hack, or is it just affecting the employees?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2009, 11:09:21 pm »

From the description on these mods, I am guessing that the business owners won't get charged for the employees' wages if the employees quit on them. I saw two mods labeled that way. You can try either one as a test to see if this is what you're looking for.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: