Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:08:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Babies Galore (Post your pics of your infant babies here)  (Read 102910 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mcrudd

View Profile WWW
« on: February 10, 2008, 05:00:16 pm »

I thought of starting a thread where we can post pics of our infant babies only. It would be nice to see only the little babies here Tongue I only have some pics you might have seen allready but here they are anyways. Some nice baby pics will come tommorrow as well.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:21:48 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 05:49:09 pm »

Here is Gabby!

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 06:03:45 pm »

I absolutely love the pose with the mom sitting and feeding the infant. Awww.

I have a few infant pics, I really love.

What's up mama?
[/B]

Boy, I have a BIG sister.
[/B]

I am such a cutie
[/B]

I can't scratch my bottom, so I squirm
[/B]

Aahh, this is the life
[/B]

I need a hat, or at least some hair!
[/B]

Cheesy  I need a computer now.  I am going bonkers!!:smt118: :angry9:

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 06:14:41 pm »

welcome to the club and i will add some of mine when a get my new Pc

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 09:11:08 pm »

This is Train Brady. i don't know where he got his blue eyes from. his grand das's eye are brown. hi grand ma's are green. and his dad's are green and his momn's are black. and the like of me i fordot to pause my game. and my baby got taken away. and now here's Carson. he has his mom's skin and eyes.

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 02:35:36 pm »

I love those outfits I just don`t know how to get them in my game. Have tried to delete the old ones and put in some new but I always get the white suit only

mcrudd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 04:07:50 pm »

Do you only have one outfit in your Downloadsfolder? I suggest you keep the other's save in a folder completely away from your Sims 2 folder. I have all my others safely tucked away on the Desktop. Otherwise it will pick one and stick with it. Try that and get back to me, I will stick around to hear if you come right Tongue
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 04:43:16 pm »

Quote from: mcrudd;1132676
Do you only have one outfit in your Downloadsfolder? I suggest you keep the other's save in a folder completely away from your Sims 2 folder. I have all my others safely tucked away on the Desktop. Otherwise it will pick one and stick with it. Try that and get back to me, I will stick around to hear if you come right Tongue

I can only find the white one in my folder. Next time before I open up my game I will put in one of your creations and see if it works.
Why can`t there be more than 1 at the time?
It would be great if you could choose clothes after the baby is born, you know pink for girls and lightblue for boys:)

The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 04:46:41 pm »

I can't resist uploading this little work I made earlier today...

Aiden attacking the Golden Gate Bridge!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 04:50:27 pm »

genius picture! Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
mcrudd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 05:14:22 pm »

Quote from: Missaldith;1132718
I can only find the white one in my folder. Next time before I open up my game I will put in one of your creations and see if it works.
Why can`t there be more than 1 at the time?
It would be great if you could choose clothes after the baby is born, you know pink for girls and lightblue for boys:)

Each one is its own mesh and recolour in one. So if you have more than one in there, it will only pick one recolour and that one will show and not the other one. Maxis won't allow us to have more, cause what we are actually doing is putting clothes in the place of the nappy, and there is only one nappy for all four seasons.

What I do is have a unisex colour one in the downloads while the mom is pregnant and when she has the baby it is born in green or yellow. Then once I know the sex of the baby, I exit the game remember to save. Then I go into my downloadsfolder and remove the unisex outfit and replace it with a pink one for a girl and a blue one for a boy. Then when I restart the game the baby is wearing either pink or blue and not yellow or green, although in the baby's icon picture it will wear the outfit is was born in.

I also dress my babies according to seasons by exiting the game and changing the outfits in my downloads folder. That is why it is handy to have all the other outfits saved on my desktop.

Hope this helps you in some way, otherwise I will stick around some more and we can try and figure this out together  Cheesy
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 05:38:30 pm »

Cute babies. I love all the outfits. Your creations are aww.
mcrudd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 05:42:16 pm »

Thank you Nyane, I get so proud and excited if I see people using my outfits in their games. I have had just under 3600 downloads in total on my outfits allready Cheesy I am so excited Tongue I am thinking of looking at which ones are the favourites and then making one bumper edition with only those ones in there.
mcrudd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2008, 06:11:48 pm »

and a very cute baby too Tongue
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 08:59:53 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1132731
genius picture! Cheesy

Thanks!! :smile:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print