Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:44:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories are forever... (sequel to Anna's Diary) - *THE END! (9.april)*  (Read 49114 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« on: February 11, 2008, 07:51:40 pm »

I'm back, carrying a brand new story - a sequel to my story Anna's Diary Cheesy

You should probably read the first story if you want to read this, but it's not completely neccessary, as I explain a bit in this, too.

It's about Angela, Anna's oldest daughter, and the story continues about a year after the last one.

I hope you like it, and I love getting comments Cheesy

I'm not finished with all the pics, and there's still a few things to do with the rest of the text - and I've got some major schoolwork for friday - but Winter holiday starts on Saturday, so then, I'll hopefully finish it Cheesy

But here you go -->

chapter 2

chapter 3

chapter 4

chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Epilogue, part 1

Epilogue, part 2

Epilogue, part 3 - THE END!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 03:55:14 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 07:54:22 pm »

------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1: Holding back the tears
------------------------------------------------------------------

“Not again!” Angela lifted up her book that had just disappeared under a flow of cocoa. Liam looked up at her with those irresistible puppy-eyes of his.  

“Liam’s sorry. Book?”
“Here,” Angela said, and handed him his colouring book. “Just try to be a bit careful, please?”

“Liam try be careful next time.” he said, and scurried off to the kitchen in a run.
Angela sighed. At least he was over that knocking-things-over-at-purpose stage now. He was just a bit… clumsy.

She turned back to her homework again – and sighed when she saw the cocoa had made the pages sticky, brown and wet. She tried to sweep it away, but no luck. The cocoa was stuck in the paper.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 07:46:50 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 07:58:53 pm »

Frustrated, she reached for the paper roll.

And all of a sudden, she couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. She buried her head in her hands, and just let it all out. If only her mother could come in that door right now. Telling her everything was fine. Telling her that it was no need to cry. Helping her clean up her book. Or just write a note to her teacher about it not being Angela’s fault. It wouldn’t happen, she knew. Her mother was gone forever.

It was not the same having her dad fuss over her, trying to be a good parent. Yes, she loved him, and he was a good father, but a father was not the same as a mother. A mother is someone a girl can talk to about near to everything, almost like a father to a boy. It’s limited what you dare say to your dad when you’re almost thirteen and need someone to talk to about certain… embarrassing things.  It’s just not the same.
Angela dried up her tears. Well, at least she tried to do it. They kept coming.

Nothing was the same anymore. At least she could call her mother when she still was isolated at the hospital, but now… the only girl she could talk to, was Alice. And it’s pretty limited what a four year old understands – and even care to talk about. What was more; both Alice and Liam never really knew their mother. Liam had barely met her, and had a closer relationship to their father than to their mother. Alice was already adjusting to their situation, and had stopped calling for “mommy” now. For some reason, that was one thing Angela hadn’t really gotten used to. She often caught herself in calling for her mother, only to then realise that she wasn’t there anymore.

The dirt didn’t go off her book. It only made the pages worse. Frustrated, she threw the book away.

It banged into the wall, and fell in a heap at the floor. That didn’t make the book any cleaner, but it certainly helped. She didn’t feel so angry anymore. Only sad.

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 08:02:51 pm »

She was supposed to write a poem for tomorrow. She had had a week to do it, but the start never really came to her. She had several ideas, but none were good. Poems weren’t really her. Yes, she loved writing songs, but lately none of them were any good. She hadn’t written a single song since her mother had died. Not one text. Not one melody. Her inspiration was completely gone. Browsing through the texts in her English book hadn’t helped at all.
She sighed, and got up from her chair. She picked up the book, and got relieved when she saw it wasn’t broken. Only a bit weak in the seams. Though it was still wet from the cocoa.  

She threw the book on the table. She might as well give up. Write something simple but unimaginative. Her teacher would probably just sigh, and give her C or something like that. She had done that last time.

When something simple didn’t even come into her mind, she gave up. She couldn’t even come up with two words that rhymed. Nothing at all. She left her school books at the table, and went to the bathroom. Maybe a shower could help her. Before, she had often gotten her best ideas in the shower.

But no. Not a single little idea sprang into her mind as the water ran down her body – even though she stood there for at least half an hour.
“Are you finished, Angela?” her father yelled from outside.
“Almost.”

She got out of the shower, and put a towel around her. Then, something caught her eye. A reflection in the mirror. She turned back, and jumped.

In the mirror, a familiar face stared back at her. A smooth face, surrounded by red curls, and shockingly green eyes looked back at her - and for one long moment, she was convinced her mother was back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
(end of ch.1. hope you liked it Cheesy)

My site:

sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 08:29:05 pm »

I loved Anna's Diary, and I already love this story, too! Thanks for posting the sequel! I can't wait to read more!

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 08:35:49 pm »

Great story looking forward in reading the sequel.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 09:51:48 pm »

Great beginning so far.  You've really expressed Angela's pain well.  And your pictures are outstanding!  I'm already looking forward to more.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 10:18:32 pm »

I can't wait to read the next chapter of this sequel! It's already very good!!!

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 11:34:02 pm »

I love it!I can't wait to see what you come up with next

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
PlyrNdHlp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 04:10:03 pm »

Oooh! Yay! I can't wait to read the rest.

Meet my simmies at...
~Plyr's Plethora of Simmies~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 05:05:43 pm »

thanks Cheesy

I'm hoping to get the next chapter out as soon as I can enter my game again. it takes almost an hour to start it, though (too much downloads...) and because of an assignment and scool that takes a little too much of my time at the moment, it might be almost a week to the next chapter. I'm just happy my winter holiday starts friday night (which hopefully means one week with playing sims Cheesy)

My site:

sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 08:12:14 pm »

Well, when you do update the story, I can't wait for the next chapter! You're doing a great job!

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 07:11:17 pm »

Really really great!Update!Update!Update!Anybody wanna join Anna's Diary Fan Club (Also Memories Are Forever Fan Club)Any offers!?

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 11:05:36 pm »

Ooh! I'll join Cheesy

YAY!!!
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 03:18:31 pm »

alrighty...your in

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: