Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 01:40:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories are forever... (sequel to Anna's Diary) - *THE END! (9.april)*  (Read 49922 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bobtheadventure
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 07:54:09 pm »

I just noticed a possible continuity error-

Angela sung "one of her own songs" at her mother's funeral. If she wrote this song just for the funeral, wouldn't that have been after she died.

Of course, I'm just being picky. "Since her mother died" is kind of vague, so it could mean slightly after her death.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 09:43:41 pm »

bobtheadventure, want to join my fan club?

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 07:38:10 am »

Quote from: bobtheadventure;1139506
I just noticed a possible continuity error-

Angela sung "one of her own songs" at her mother's funeral. If she wrote this song just for the funeral, wouldn't that have been after she died.

Of course, I'm just being picky. "Since her mother died" is kind of vagueade, so it could mean slightly after her death.

well, she loved writing songs, so she had a bunch of songs already. she didn't write it after her mother died, she only sung it Wink

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 08:02:06 am »

Well, chapter two is finally ready, and I hope you’ll enjoy it!
(and I’m still trying to get the rest done by the end of the week – but my game keeps crashing every time I’m buying clothes for them… so I hope I’ll find the problem soon.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2: reflection
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One long moment, she was convinced her mother was back. The word “Mom” hung on her lips, ready to come out. But when she got aware of the shocked expression in the face she was seeing, the reality came back to her in a flash.
It was not her mother come back to life.
It was not her mother staring at her in the mirror.
Not her mother at all.
It was herself.
Angela.

It was as like the striking likeness Angela had to her mother was mocking her. The same red, curly hair. The same clear, green eyes. Almost the same features. She was sure that when she grew up, she would be like a mirror image of her mother. Why did she always get reminded of her mother when she saw herself in the mirror? Every. Single. Time.
She had started to hate mirrors. Sometimes she felt like she was walking around in the mirror hall at a carnival.

In everything she did, she was always reminded of her mother. Whether it was a TV-programme, her homework, when she tried to sleep, and when she saw her own reflection. Even Alice reminded her about her mother, though she also had some of their father in her features.
Sometimes she just wanted to hit something. Break something. Just to get her frustration out. Stop being sad all the time. Stop thinking about her mother all the time. Go back to a normal life. Hah! As if her life could ever become normal again!

*CRASH*
Angela started, and her consciousness jerked back to the present.
Her hand hurt a lot. That was the first she noticed.

She looked down. Her hand was all bloodied. Why? And it also hurt a lot.
She looked up again, and saw the mirror was gone.

Pieces of glass lay on the floor in front of her feet and in the sink. She stepped back, trying not to put her feet in the glass.
“Angela, is everything all right in there?” her dad yelled, and she could hear the worried tone in his voice.

“Yes. Everything all right.”
As if! Things would never be all right. Not now, not ever!
She tried to pick up the pieces of glass, but they were too sharp.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:08:27 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2008, 08:03:59 am »

She realised that she had to tell her father. She didn’t know how to fix it. She washed her hand, and wrapped it in a towel. Then she opened the door.
“Finally!” her father said, before he saw her hand. And then, the pieces of glass on the floor.  

“What happened?”
“The… the mirror broke.”
“How on earth did that happen?”
“It… it fell down… I’m sorry.”
“Don’t worry. I’ll clean up here so no one steps in it. I’ll fix it later.”
He found a mop, and cleaned the floor, while she waited.

When he finished, he took the first-aid box, and guided her into the living room.
“You’ve got to be more careful, Angela. Don’t pick up pieces of glass with bare hands.”
“I know,” was all she said. Tears threatened to come out, and the lump in her throat only grew and grew.

Ian cleaned the wound and bandaged her hand. “There. Does it hurt?”
“Not much.” Not as bad as the pain inside her, anyway.
He sat down beside her, and put his arm around her shoulder.
“Angela…”
She swallowed. “Yes?”

“If you have troubles, you know you can come to me with them. It’s… I…I’m trying to be a good father for you. For all of you. I know it hurts. I’ve loved your mother since the first time I saw her. I know that things never will be the same. We just have to manage.”

She could see tears in his eyes. This had to be just as hard for him as for her.
“I know, Dad. It’s just… I miss her so much.” Her tears were suddenly unstoppable.
“I miss her, too. More than you could ever know.” Ian put his arms around her, and they sat there for a long time, just comforting each other, and crying.

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 08:05:06 am »

Angela went to bed still crying a few soundless tears.

She hated going to bed. The silence made it feel like she was so alone. More alone than ever.

She turned around, but laying on her other side wasn’t comfortable. She turned around again, and sighed. Yet another sleepless night.

She had been so tired lately that she had troubles concentrating at school. She turned around one more time.
Then, all of a sudden, a scream rang through the house.

My site:

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 08:29:06 am »

it was a great chapter Smiley

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 08:46:18 am »

Great chapter looking forward in reading chapter 3. tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
sarah071894

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 02:01:38 pm »

Wow! That was so good! I can't wait to see what happens next!

:toothy4: Sarah's Sims :toothy4: are HERE: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71781
YAY!!!
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 12:30:41 pm »

I better hear more....or,or,or,whatever!I want more hehe!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 07:37:17 pm »

(before katrina starts banging on my door... Cheesy) here's the third chapter:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.3: alone in the misery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We’re just going to the mall. It’s not a big deal, Brian.”

“But I don’t want you to go.”
“Well, I have to buy some food. Angela, are you coming with us?”
Angela suddenly appeared behind their father. “Yes.”

“Well, then. Are you coming, Brian?”
“No. I don’t want to. I don’t want you to go either.”
“We have to, Brian.” They went to the car.
It felt like the world had suddenly turned blurry around Brian. He knew what would happen.
He ran after the car, yelling “Please don’t go!”
But it was too late. The other car was coming around the corner.

Screeches of wheels. Metal crushing itself inwards. The choking smell of gas and smoke. People screaming.

But the one screaming the loudest, was a twelve year old child. A young boy that had just lost the rest of his family.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2008, 07:41:23 pm »

Angela felt her blood turn cold inside her as she ran for Brian’s bedroom.

The scream of her brother made her shiver like it was winter outside. She threw up the door. “Brian? Brian! What is it?”
Then, she saw her brother twist around in his bedcovers, screaming.

“Brian, you’re dreaming! Wake up!” she gripped his shoulders, and shook him carefully. He threw up his eyes, and turned towards her with a shocked expression, breathing hard.
 “Angela. But, but… you was dead! I saw it, what…”

“Relax, Brian. You were having a nightmare. I could hear your scream all over to my room.”
It seemed like he was only five again. She could remember their mother holding around his shoulders, comforting him. He had had a lot of nightmares when he was little.
“Brian… do you want to talk about it?”

“Not really…”
She sat down beside him, and took his hand. “There, there. It’s all right now.” She could feel him shaking. He was crying, she realized.

“You know, Mom often said that if you talked about your problems, they might go away. Or at least turn smaller then they seemed at first. It helps to talk about it.”
He sat there silent for a few moments, just staring down in his hands.

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2008, 07:41:58 pm »

“I… for the last few months, I’ve had… nightmares. Like before. I thought they were gone, but now they’re there again. And they’re much worse than they used to be.” He sniffled.
Angela felt the urge to give him a hug. “What are you dreaming?”

“That…that…” he sniffled again. “That I’m losing you. All of you. That all of you are suddenly gone, and that I’m standing there, watching it all. It’s like I know what will happen, but I can’t do anything about it. It’s so scary.”
Angela gave him a long hug.

“Don’t worry, Brian. It’s just dreams. It’ll not happen. I can’t promise that all of us will be here for eternity, but just because mom’s gone, it doesn’t mean we’ll all go away, you know.”
“I know.”

“You should probably go back to sleep now. We’re going to school tomorrow, you know.”
“I know.” he hugged her, and crawled under the covers again.

Angela tiptoed to her room, and slipped under her own bedcovers.
Only then, she realized what she had really said to her brother.

“I’m starting to sound like mom,” she mumbled. Then, the tears were impossible to stop. She let them come. She’d never missed her mother as much as just then.

Her mother that would’ve first comforted her brother, and then she would’ve come in and stroked Angela’s head.
“Go to sleep now, Angela. I’ll tell the stars that they shall only give you and your brother sweet dreams the rest of the night.”
Angela cried herself to sleep. Tomorrow would be yet another day, where she would come up with new situations where she missed her mother. Yet another day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you liked it Cheesy

My site:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2008, 08:11:15 pm »

it was  a great Great Chapter looking forward to read chapter 4

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2008, 10:45:56 pm »

well,you sure kept me from banging on the door hehe.But,I was never thinking of that.Thanks for the idea theraven!Thanks!I'll remember to bang on your door next time!Muahahahahaha!(Ps.great update)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: