Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 12:47:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Customers (ofb)?  (Read 1922 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sweet_lilja

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2008, 04:49:48 pm »

Hi, I have problems with my ofb. My own-made bussinesses wont get any customers, the only one who is coming there is the reporter, but no one else. Why?

I havent played with an bussines for over a year now and dont remember if it is that way it should be, but it seems very odd, that it is the same on them all. Even if some have 3 stars bussines.

Does any one know if there is any mods that can do things like this?

hope anyone know aabout this.:smt106
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 05:02:36 pm »

Have you chosen
what objects to sell?

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 07:31:22 pm »

have you bought the open/close sign (it's somewhere in the deco)? you have to open the business to get it to work.

you also have to set a prize on objects to sell

and if you're not selling anything, you have to buy that thing that makes customers pay money for doing things on the lot. (electronics > mics, I think)

it might also be you've got a hack that stops visitors coming.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
sweet_lilja

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 02:54:22 am »

I have maked the stuff yellow for selling, i made them cost normal, and i have an open close sign. As I say, the Reporters keep shoving up all the time. And they are buying things and writing reports. Everything works good, but no customers.
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 06:23:11 am »

I have Open for business, currently play this lovely pack, u have to put up the open/close sign to get people to come to your business lot, I have a couple in my game who owns a home business, try marking all your objects to yellow.

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 12:02:45 pm »

How many sims do you have in your neighborhood?  That's also a rare, but also possible, thing that could happen if you don't have but so many sims in a neighborhood.  At least I think it is... :dontknow:

And if you do have any mods in your game, have you tried moving them out of your Downloads folder onto your Desktop, and then running the game on the business lots?  I'm not sure exactly which mods could be known for doing that, but it's worth the "trial and error" approach by testing out a few until the customers stop coming again.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: