Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:49:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beach houses  (Read 1850 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sylvcp

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2008, 04:48:59 pm »

How do u get downloaded beach houses to reach the beach front
so the sims can swim in the sea!
has any 1 got any answers
PLEEEZE HELP
windandsummer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 08:51:29 pm »

There is only a few spots you can do this at and yours might already be taken up. If not then all you have to do is place the house on a lot that has a beach, you can tell by its extension towards the water and the sand on the lot.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 12:51:14 pm »

It really depends on the size of the lot you are down loading. Try placing empty beach lots to see where you can place the finished ones. I do caution you that the game is very finicky with beach lots. For instance, a beach lot may only be used once and never binned for later placement. The swim option will no longer exist on a binned lot.

I avoid down loading S2Package lots (for many reasons) but I have heard form others that these lots may be more trouble than they are worth. Consider building your own beachfront property. I have just finished 5 new beach houses in Bluewater Village. Grueling work, but it's done and they all work!!!!!!

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 02:18:25 am »

Quote from: jinyc;1137744
I do caution you that the game is very finicky with beach lots. For instance, a beach lot may only be used once and never binned for later placement. The swim option will no longer exist on a binned lot.

I do agree the game is very finicky with beach lots but I have never had any trouble binning and/or packaging my (I build my own) beach lots and re-using them. They continue to work as they should with swimming and everything. I have re-used them in numerous hoods since BV was released.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 01:39:19 pm »

Oy vey Maria! Sleepy, what's your secret? It seems that most people have problems with binned lots. In fact, many people have complained that beach lots down loaded from others have crashed their game. Okay, fess up...what are we all doing wrong?Huh?Huh???

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: