Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:37:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Permanent Frozen Overlay (Resolved!)  (Read 1483 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ghen

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2008, 08:27:23 pm »

Hi all,
One of my sim kids got frozen and when he 'defrosted' only his head changed back, his body still retains the blue tinge, like so:

I believe the problem might have occurred due to the fact that he age transitioned while freezing and nothing I do seems to work. Any suggestions?
Please and Thank you!
Ghen
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 05:35:02 pm by Ghen » Logged

circebeaker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 09:19:23 pm »

The lotdebugger at MATY has an option to remove stuck tans and sunburns... maybe it'll work on a stuck frozen overlay?
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 09:26:13 pm »

I'd do a force error then move objects on and delete him/reload the lot. Most the time that works to take care of Sims errors. When Season's first came out I had the Sims with the stuck arms all the time. Like when they'd hold their baby, the arm would stay locked. Give a massage with the arms stretched out the back of their body then stick. Had one girl that walked around with a shower on her body. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 04:04:58 am »

I tried both suggestions with no success. I even attempted to extract and perform sim surgery on him but when I tried to create him in CAS, his body still had that blue tinge regardless of what skintone I selected. Sad
Edit: Using ZephyrAsh's suggestion of deselecting items in the full face makeup section (I did it in Bodyshop), this got rid of the blue tinge and I was able to extract the sim and perform SimSurgery on him.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 05:34:00 pm by Ghen » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: