Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 08:05:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 54999 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2008, 06:21:39 pm »

It only happened once, thankfully. Another weird thing; I had an elderly sim who would wake up at 2 am feeling lonely and go into his teenage grandson's room, wake him up and start chatting, ignoring the grandson's temper tantrum about how tired he was. He did this every night until he died.

Quirky sims.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 12:20:22 am »

I just finished off quite the odd sim. She was glitched up or something. But I deleted a puddle from buy mode (I had MoveObjects On) and every day until she died. She would go there every 7-8 hours and cry for ten minutes over the delted puddle. Annoying as hell...

Science makes everything sound painful.
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2008, 03:55:01 am »

I had made a self sim of me as well as sims of people I know. One of whom is a guy I tend to have a fiery relationship with.  Okay.  We fight like cats and dogs.  I made his sim just like him personality wise and mine just like me.  And in the game my sim and his sim QUICKLY fell in love.  Which bugged the hell out of me for some reason.  One night when I was playing, now mind you I usally work on have them not interact because of their romance for each other, they both wanted to slow dance.  I thought what the heck.  My sim had sucky dance skills so I thought she'd step on his feet and get him mad.  He took her hand and TWIRLED her all romanctically before taking her in his arms to dance.  I've never seen Sims twirl their dance partners.  Not before and not since!  

And I used to have a couple who autonomously woohooed to celebrate events like a child growing up to the next age stage.  So needless to say because of their "celebrating" they wound up with LOTS of reasons to celebrate.  By the time they passed away, they had parented 38 children.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
simcat06

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 05:20:26 am »

On my old laptop I had a famly where their son went to college, got engaged to a maxis sim, but she really bugged me so before he left college to go back to his house he broke up with her. When he got home he met his neighbour that had moved in while he was away, and they soon fell in love, she moved in and they were engaged to be married. So the wedding was going great it was a roof raiser. And the next thing I know, the ex has walked into the backgarden and shes shouting at him...and Im trying to keep everyone happy and she just wouldnt stop. Then the bride (who by now is very pissed off) attacks the ex, wins and the ex leaves...the party ends in a disaster...and the bride wont stop crying...her husband tried to keep her happy but it was horrible!!...So now when one of my sims get married and their ex decides to come along...I quickly delete them...
I love all your stories...its weird how the game works sometimes.

Check out my new house 24 Maple Drive Here :rabbit:
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 08:38:31 pm »

rofl These are some great stories everyone is sharing. I've never seen the Sims make friends with their refrigerators...lol

PS: Now I wanna see my Sims sponge bathe. I can't believe I haven't had an aspiration break down with all my Sims. I haven't seen any of these things. The only one I knew about from the video was the flour sack baby and the person on a popcicle stick. But I didn't care if I saw that one. At one time I had over 200 Sims in my game. Dag gone Family Sims, alway looking at me with those sad eyes, just one more I promise. Wink

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2008, 02:09:37 pm »

omfg, lol.  I'm reading all of this during my lunchbreak, and I'm dying over here!

This was, by far, the best:  I had an elder,she got a makeover she didn't like,,then she would look at me and pee on the floor.

omg...I laughed for 4 minutes straight, thank God I wasn't drinking anything, I would have choked!

As far as scratching underneath the armpit, the sim version of one of my ex's used to do that, and I did a little experiment, and made another sim the same sign as him (capricorn) and she did it too.  Never seen any other signs do it, but there might be another?  Could it be zodiac reasons?

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2008, 02:21:59 pm »

I doubt it; Ripp's Sag, and he does it a lot, but then he has one neat point... as well as one active. Could it be an active thing as well? (I notice some Libras do that too, btw.)

No requests please
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2008, 02:34:30 pm »

ROTFLMAO! I was playing the other day and one of my sim fellows decided to try fixing the tv. I decided to let him do it, even though his mechanical skill is nil, and sure enough, he got eletrocuted. After he stopped staggering around, he looked at me clapped his hands, cheered and did that happy 'fist pump' action sims do when they do something fun. I was laughing too hard to take a picture.

My sims are SO the best. I love my quirky game.

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2008, 02:50:36 pm »

:laugh: That's a new one on me! Wasn't a knowledge sim by any chance, was he? Cheesy

No requests please
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2008, 02:55:32 pm »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;1151390
ROTFLMAO! I was playing the other day and one of my sim fellows decided to try fixing the tv. I decided to let him do it, even though his mechanical skill is nil, and sure enough, he got eletrocuted. After he stopped staggering around, he looked at me clapped his hands, cheered and did that happy 'fist pump' action sims do when they do something fun. I was laughing too hard to take a picture.

My sims are SO the best. I love my quirky game.

hehehehe Don't you love that! They're always so proud. Standing there all charred. Half nekkid. Their hair standing on end, and they're like look at me, look at me! I had a group of sims get off an elevator once and go on into the disco, dance, etc...all charred and doing the dang I stink thing. I had to get rid of that elevator and I still to this day haven't figured out if all of them tried to fix it or what happened?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2008, 03:28:11 pm »

Quote from: Sadie79;1151406
:laugh: That's a new one on me! Wasn't a knowledge sim by any chance, was he? Cheesy

LOL...no it would have fit if he was, though. He's a family sim with a high active score. Smiley

ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2008, 10:05:50 pm »

i had one sim with high cooking skills make crepes suzette and she had somehow managed to set herself on fire.

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2008, 02:40:38 am »

My favorite Sim today as she was walking around the house (rather than the straight unobstructed path from the back door to the front door mind you) suddenly as she is walking along, raises her arm straight up like she is wanting to answer a question.  And sniffs her own armpit.  I don't remember her astrology sign but I know she has high neatness.  I swear some times Sims can be so gross or so stupid.  And in this case my Sim happened to choose to be both.

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2008, 01:55:26 pm »

I get too tickled when a sim gets electrocuted, but they way they look, the charred skin, half burned clothes, hair on ends, it really has me on the floor. That's why I love knowledge sims, they want to be electrocuted and I try to oblige them. Cheesy

Toxic, Brandy Broke did that and I had to get someone to save her, cause I forgot to put a firealarm in the kitchen.  She was burning, Dustin and her husband were extinguishing her, while I was both horrified and snickering.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 01:58:09 pm by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2008, 02:28:55 pm »

Haven't had Fried Sim on the menu for ages :lol: Apart from the Witch Doctor, but he's an NPC so doesn't count Wink Roast Sim I've never had, thankfully, sounds nasty! :pale: Or maybe it's just because I either have a fire alarm, or in the cases I forget, I quickly get the sim to extinguish it and hope they manage.

I agree though, these stories are ace Cheesy

No requests please
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: