Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 04:25:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most surprising thing that your Sims have ever done?  (Read 54984 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2010, 03:14:18 pm »

You can move the tombstone off the lot (if you have NL). If you click on it, you should get the choice to take it to a community lot. Or something. It's been awhile since I let one of my sims die. LOL

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 11, 2010, 05:30:47 am »

I've tried that..and they still will haunt lol! I may have a mod conflict lurking around, but as you mentioned its been a while as well for me that I have let my sims DIE! lol. I try to avoid house fires and falling satalites. Haha..
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2010, 09:12:35 pm »

They still haunt your lot? That's weird. Moving the tombstone off my lot always did the trick. They stopped haunting my sims and starting haunting the graveyard (or wherever I had put them).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2010, 05:46:55 am »

Yes! I remember when I first installed seasons, I was playing the Caliente house and both the sisters were relaxing in the hottub, and all of a sudden lightning strikes the hottub. This is before I discovered the No random bursting into flames hack..and anyway Nina died, and would not go away! I moved her tombstone to Gathiers Greens or whatever you call it, and she still hanted Dina lol.. huh It's like she's saying "You'll never get Mortimer, Dina not as long as I'm around!" LOL! Grin
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 13, 2010, 12:39:24 pm »

I actually did resurrect her (can't remember how) cause I couldn't bare that anymore Titter

Darren had been dating someone else but dumped her right away, all on his own, as soon as he saw his wife (whose name escapes me).  They were total lovebirds & they were expecting a little one a while after that. Dirk was happy too  & dating angela pleasant I think.  They were one of my favorite families back then--I have some great pics somewhere.  Then my comp died and I lost them Sad.

That was a couple years ago I backup everything now Cheesy.

Oh wow! Resurrecting his wife totally slipped my mind. Now I feel bad for having him marry Cassandra Goth and move out of his old house and away from his other wife's tombstone.

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: June 13, 2010, 12:54:38 pm »

The other day while playing I kept boosting health, and I don't know what happened there were like a thousand people on one lot for a photo shoot (yes, the one in my thread) and the social worker came and took not only the three children who lived in the house, but all the children there. What the? She's crazy. It really surprised me.

Find me on moonlight <3
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2010, 01:56:27 am »

I've never seen the social worker (outside of spawning her for Don to date) but wow! She took ALL the kids? Titter Too funny.

Simgirl, I can't remember all the things I had in game back then I just know resurrecting her didn't bork my game in any way. Hmm, now that I think of it I know I had up to seasons because Darren & his wife used to garden together.

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2010, 09:35:44 am »

I once had the social worker of doom for a visit. Got a few creepy pics of her where she looked like siamese twins...

Once when she delivered a baby to a family, she had a really creepy expression.

I'll see if I can dig up the pics. Tinypic is being bothersome today, and won't let me upload more than one or two pics at the same time...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2010, 10:09:47 am »

-Shudders- You had a glitched social worker, or did you download her as a default replacement? That sounds really freaky..I'd love to see pics of her when you can get tinypic to cooperate with you.

DaSpecial1 I would like to have something that could ressurect sims without the use of Uni, but I guess the ressurection animation is coded into Uni. tongue
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2010, 10:15:03 am »

There were suddenly two social workers in the car, sitting on top of each other. Then one of them bent forward to drive, and they looked like siamese twins connected at the middle...

She's usually not glitched, and as far as I can remember this has only happened once.

The weird expression has happened a few times, though...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2010, 11:49:50 am »

I have never seen two social workers arrive to take a child. That is weird, and I have always thought the social worker was evil anyway..lol I mean who takes a child just because it hasn't been socialized to in the last hour or so lol.. huh
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2010, 07:37:48 pm »

Self-immoliation, back when I had only had the base game and Nightlife installed. She was on a balcony talking to a neighbour and next thing I knew there was a flash of light and all that was left was a pile of ashes. I was nervous playing for days after that.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2010, 06:08:06 am »

I had a plantsim who was pregnant (via an affair) who came to a party at the father's house, gave birth and left the infant with him and his wife. Same thing happened to Don Lothario with his mistress (who was the nanny I think). She not only left the baby with Don and Cassandra but she still came over to baby sit.Titter

Sims by Dasi:

JustAnnie

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2010, 04:29:52 pm »

I was just playing the Pleasants, and when Angela was coming downstairs for dinner she slid down the railing rather than walking. I have never seen that before.  huh

I was also surprised the first time I saw someone playing with the fridge door. Some teen one of the kids brought home from school just walked straight to the fridge and started hanging on the door. Gave me a laugh. And then I kicked her out.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2010, 11:16:14 pm »

The School bus came to pick up one of my legacy sim's 3 kids and 2 teens. You know how as soon as the bus or carpool comes, the sims automatically change into their regular clothes or work uniform? Well 4 out of my sim's five offspring did that. The youngest kid changed into...nothing. He went to school naked Tongue Then a few sim hours later I get a little message saying he got the lead role in the school play.

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to: