Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:29:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avalon Legacy - Updated 12/03/08 - Chapter 23  (Read 127357 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: December 20, 2008, 07:08:24 pm »

Here you all are! Thank god for that, I was afraid I'd never find out how it all ends.

Um, if it all ends... oh well! Yays all round!
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 21, 2008, 06:43:50 pm »

It's kinda sad.  That professor is actually an attractive sim, but now I just can't get past this creepy thing...

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: December 22, 2008, 11:27:44 am »

I'm so happy you all found your way here!  I was getting a little worried. 

jb - thanks!  And hopefully, once more people find their way here, this site will be as good as the original.

2*B - thanks!  Lots of drama for sure, eh?  This group of kids at college continued to keep me on my toes.

steelguy - great to see you!

Medagic - she is really pretty, isn't she?  I always thought so, too.  But yeah, that stalker creepy thing...that'd make for a lot of baggage, wouldn't it?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
ilovejb3443

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 22, 2008, 01:01:36 pm »

I don't know about good as the original. I don't even remember how I found out it moved. I think I was getting ticked off and googled it lol. Sad.
mizzhyphywifey

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 23, 2008, 11:06:12 pm »

i cant believe i never read your story til now. Now I see why there are so many readers! You are too funny, and I love the feel of it. Keep up the great job. I read the whole thing in 2 days, and I want more!

nothin\' compares 2 the satisfaction, that i feel when we out mashin\'
Mariella

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 26, 2008, 11:18:20 am »

I love reading your legacy, its actually inspired me to start one. But right now I'm using the life stories because my sims disk snapped in the case.
So I'm just carrying on with Rileys storey.
I can't wait for the next update
x x x

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: December 26, 2008, 08:00:43 pm »

The whole situation is quite sad.  However you ended up here, I'm happy you found it. Smiley

Welcome Mizz - thank you for the awesome compliments.  2 days, wow!  I'm glad you got so into it and hope the future chapters keep you coming back for more.

Welcome Mariella - how exciting I inspired you to start a legacy!  That's what inspired me, too - reading others' legacies.  I'm very sorry to hear about your sims disk, though.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
LouieLove

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2009, 02:31:33 pm »

Wow, Hi Astral! I haven't been on since last year! this are really different...

Rock“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?- Beatles” Rock
Evil Call Me Maddie  Evil
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2009, 02:53:21 pm »

Hi, hon.  Glad to see you back.  A lot of people have gotten lost after the old Insim crashed and burned.  I hope they all eventually find their way here.

I will eventually get back to this story.  I'm working on lots of other projects at the moment, but this one will be continued someday.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: February 03, 2009, 03:41:57 pm »

Like...today, lol.

I don't even want to know why that professor is staying here.  Must be the hottest place on campus.  I think, though, that when my grandchildren are ready to go to college, they'll go to a different one!  This place has gone nuts.

Arynn chases the professor off so she can sleep.

Mallory, too, has decided to sleep over.  Weird.

Aubrey and DramaQueen look at each other from across the empty kitchen.  Kind of makes you wonder what they're thinking, doesn't it?

Ah, jeez.  And it starts, already.  Arynn does something romantic with Ocean, and DramaQueen starts her crap again.  She loses her crush and  her best friend status with him.  What best friend status?  He certainly doesn't feel the same way!

Then she announces that she's breaking up with him.  We could only hope she actually means it this time.  She's only said it four or five times.  Joseph and I were over visiting that evening, so I got to witness everything first hand.

And get this one.  She simultaneously swoons, scowls, and loses best friends all at the same time.  She needs some serious professional help.

Then the smackfest happens.  DramaQueen smacks Arynn...

...who doesn't hesitate to smack right back.

Then the nutty professor smacks Ocean.  I'm just thoroghly disgusted by her behavior.  And I seriously need a break.

And then what wonderous sight do my eyes behold in the living room?  It's Aubrey and Mallory slow dancing and gazing deep into one another's eyes.  Could this mean he's done with the professor?  I hope so!

GASP!  Oh my boy!  My beautiful boy!  He's proposed!  I'm as pleased as punch.  And not just because I think Mallory's genes are fantastic.

Oh...oh my.  Um...okay.  I guess that means she said yes?

Concerned about the welfare of my children, Joseph and I elected to spend the night.  That and it's a long drive home.

Oh LORD woman!  Haven't you caused enough damage to this household, already?  She tries to give Ocean a backrub.

Thankfully he says no.

Her brazenness shouldn't even surprise him anymore.

And then all hell breaks loose.  DramaQueen tries to leap into Ocean's arms - right in front of everyone!  This causes a string of events.  First, Ocean drops her on the floor.  Aubrey, Arynn, and Drake are furious, and Drake falls out of love with the professor.

Drake confronts DramaQueen, while Arynn actually entertains the idea that something was going on with Ocean and the professor!

Drake smacks DramaQueen while Arynn has a fit.

The professor sees stars while Arynn continues to have a fit.

Arynn gets right up in her face like a rabid dog.  Would you want to be on the receiving end of that?  Look at that face!

She smacks the professor...

...then the poor thing breaks down and cries.

Furious, she leaves the room.

O...M...G!!!  She tries to give Aubrey a backrub!  What is wrong with her?  How did she even get this job?  I don't think she's even a real teacher.  I think she escaped from a mental institution!

Aubrey isn't happy about it, either.

Arynn ran out the very same day, and in a fit of anger, sold the double bed and got two singles, instead.  Now she and Ocean sleep on opposite sides of the room.

Oh THIS they need!  Haven't these poor kids been through enough, already?  I'm already having a tough time not yanking all three of them out of that horrid school.

Oh thank goodness!  The police are here.  Wait a minute...it's that loser, Dorian Kauker.  I wonder how much the crook will make out with?  Hey, Dorian!  The crook is BEHIND you!  Geez!

Dorian turns around and slouches at the criminal.  At least he has the decency to look alarmed.

Dorian:  I've got you now!

And the fight is on!

Dorian seems to be pulling ahead!

I can't believe it!  Dorian actually wins!  He actually caught the crook! 

Crook:  I would have gotten away, too, if it hadn't been for those rotten kids.

Wait a minute.  What the heck is he doing? 

Wary, Ocean follows Dorian out of the house to make sure he doesn't leave the crook behind.

But, weirdly enough, the crook obediently makes his way to the waiting police car.

...I'm not even sure what to say about this.  I mean, what the...?  I've never seen anything like it!

And Dorian gets the criminal safely inside the car.

This is what is happening inside the house while all that weirdness is going on outside.

Ocean is suddenly back in the house again (how the heck did he do that?) and tries to give Arynn a hug.

She shoves him off dramatically and they both almost fall on their rear ends.

Ocean pouts.

Arynn:  I'm not in love with you anymore.  I'm not best friends with you anymore, either.

Ocean:  I'm not best friends with you, anymore, either.  But I want to be.

Ouch.  That's got to hurt.  Drake takes this opportunity to get in the groove.

Ocean asks Arynn to dance.  She gives it a go...

...but then decides she's just not interested when Ocean reaches out for her.

Arynn:  Don't touch me!

Ocean:  But honey...

Arynn:  Don't 'honey' me, either!

Poor Ocean!  His heart is broken.

Unexpected Hero of the Day Dorian:  I have safely captured your criminal and have him locked in my squad car.  He will bother you no more.  This campus will once again be safe!

Drake:  'k thanks!

Arynn:  I'm okay.  Really, I am.  Even though I just broke up with my long time boyfriend and our house was robbed, I'm okay.

Arynn:  I'm not okay!

Arynn:  Aw, it's okay bro!  Everything will be great.

Arynn:  Damn everyone!

Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 04, 2009, 10:54:16 pm »

Great story, Astral! I read it from the beginning! It's so addicting, and very funny! The thing that cracks me up the most is that cat, Wisp, and his obsession with pizza! Hahaha! I still can't stop laughing about that!  Cheesy

Next time I play, I'm going to have to leave showheadlines on...I usually turn it off, but now I want to see what my Sim cats think about! Haha.  tongue

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: February 05, 2009, 10:00:46 am »

Thanks, Aralie!  Glad you enjoyed it.  I usually play with headlines on, but turn them off for stories.  Except this one - because I wanted a kooky legacy and those really get to be funny sometimes.  Wisp is my favorite kitty.  You'll see much more of him in upcoming chapters.  Thanks so much for reading!

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 05, 2009, 10:34:39 am »

Whoa, missed two updates!? Whoops Embarrassed Well, caught up now - aye yai yai! Mine seems boring in comparison Undecided

No requests please
Aralie

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 05, 2009, 01:54:12 pm »

Thanks, Aralie!  Glad you enjoyed it.  I usually play with headlines on, but turn them off for stories.  Except this one - because I wanted a kooky legacy and those really get to be funny sometimes.  Wisp is my favorite kitty.  You'll see much more of him in upcoming chapters.  Thanks so much for reading!

Yay! More Wisp! Haha. That cat is amazing.

I can't wait for the next update...not only on this story, but your other two as well!  Grin

"Bingle-bongle, dingle-dangle, yickety-doo, yickety-daa, ping-pong, lippy-tappy-too-taa."
steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 06, 2009, 05:31:15 am »

That professor - ye gods.

I downloaded a working star trek phaser from another site. Now all my university sims can stun annoying visitors. (I just recently had a llama-guy and a cheerleader invade and do the school cheer while I was trying to create a romantic moment.)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28
  Print  

Jump to: