Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:37:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: colours messed up!  (Read 1128 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
killacammy

View Profile
« on: February 29, 2008, 06:13:54 pm »

the colours are really messed up on my game and i don't know what to do about it! i have snapshots on them...

-neighbourhood
-inside lots
-and again!

and also, since i installed pets, Veronaville has disappeared!
once again i am lost on what to do.. :smt120:smt120:smt120:smt120:smt120 !
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 06:24:25 pm »

Whenever you install new EPs, believe it or not they do put more demand on your computer's system resources graphics and performance wise.  Have you tried updating your video card drivers?  The red flashing walls is something that's typically common to that type of need.  Wink

(What type of video card do you have by the way?  You can always find out that info by typing in dxdiag in your "Run" command box in the Start menu.  Then when the DirectX Diagnostics Tool pops up, click on the "Display" tab and the info on your card will show up in the upper left-hand box. I can tell your right of the bat, if your graphics card is anything with the name "VIA/SG3 UniChrome IGP", your video card was never destined to handle anything graphically sound beyond the base game... because my old PC has that card, and all of the red flashing began with the water in OFB.  :lol:)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 06:27:52 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

kaitlyn1877
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 08:32:57 am »

i had the red flashing walls too.. if updating your video card doesnt work you might need more hard drive space.. my computer just couldnt handle it all so im in the lookings for a whole new computer..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: