Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 11:20:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Small Lady's Dress (Child)  (Read 19006 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ViTeya

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 08:33:44 am »

Wow, great! Will you create other Senshi Princesses?
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 09:49:56 am »

I'm currently working on a senshi, yes, but which one it is will remain a surprise until I upload ^^

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
Xtian913

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 12:43:01 pm »

This is such a cute dress, for any child Sim! Cheesy
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 07:09:09 pm »

Thank you so much for sharing, you are very talented!

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
sun__shine01

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 04:13:02 am »

its not working for me. are you sure there is no mesh?
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 09:21:20 am »

Quote from: sun__shine01;1335147
its not working for me. are you sure there is no mesh?

Hiya, this download does come with meshes for the dress and the accessories, and recolour packages for both of these.  The Sim in the picture is not included here, so she will not be visible if you try and find her in CAS.  The dress will be available to buy within the game, and the accessories should be on the accessoy menu when you use a mirror (both for children).  You may need to delete your Accessory.cache and Groups.cache files from your Sims 2 directory if things aren't showing up.

Also, make sure you have put all 4 files from the .zip into your downloads directory (two 'MESH' files, and two recolour files).

If all else fails, try to download it again.

Smiley

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: