Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:00:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Adult Female Default Meshes w/Pregnant Morphs (v1.1)  (Read 85541 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
angeljimmy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2008, 11:33:12 pm »

yay!! Cheesy

I've built a wall; not to block anyone out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2008, 12:47:19 pm »

Added Free Time and Kitchen & Bath Stuff mesh replacements (finally).  Please verify their integrity. (Oddly, it's usually the fat morphs that screw up if any problems ever occur when I do these.)

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2008, 01:06:28 pm »

Andddddd in what is probably my fastest update ever...

Apartment Life replacements.

Enjoy!

Fodi is my comic.
Looking for a nice, organised table of all the bodyshape base sets and my recolors and conversions? Look here: Bodyshape Links
mvenatta

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2008, 05:03:31 pm »

I don't know if anyone else has this problem.  The bathrobes don't work, they look very funky.  Everything else works great!
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2008, 07:17:45 am »

In what way do they look funky?

How do they look in: fit, fat, normal?  This'll help  me figure out what's wrong.

...while I figure out which mesh is the bathrobe. :X

Edit: Looks like the bone assignments in the fat morph got wiped out for some reason. I'll go work on a fix now.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 07:20:54 am by themysticalone » Logged

Fodi is my comic.
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2008, 07:40:14 am »

Fixed.

Kitchen and Bath Stuff download is updated, just redownload and it'll work now.

Sometimes I swear the UniMesh export just decides to fail to export bone assignments on the fat morphs. Odd.

Fodi is my comic.
mvenatta

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2008, 12:26:09 pm »

In my game the bathrobes have large triangles, streaks, etc shooting out from the clothing with vacant (blank) spot between them.  Basically it looks like the bathrobe has exploded.  The sim looks like a big sparkler when wearing the bathrobe.  I hope this helps explain what is happening in my game.
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2008, 06:44:42 am »

Quote from: mvenatta;1405102
In my game the bathrobes have large triangles, streaks, etc shooting out from the clothing with vacant (blank) spot between them.  Basically it looks like the bathrobe has exploded.  The sim looks like a big sparkler when wearing the bathrobe.  I hope this helps explain what is happening in my game.

See previous few posts.  This should be fixed now, but you'll need to redownload the kitchen and bath stuff meshes.

Fodi is my comic.
mvenatta

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2008, 05:57:37 pm »

Thanks, it works fine now.  I hadn't read far enough down when I posted.  Thanks!
bookasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:10 am »

These are really nice and must have taken ages.
Will they clash with HystericalParoxysm's Female Modesty Sets for base game and AL? I know I can (and will!) have the sets for the other expansions but I'm greedy and want them all if I can Cheesy
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 06:10:23 am »

Yeah, they'll clash with HP's modesty stuff*.  I gave thought to asking if I could add preg morphs to those, but right now I'm too busy to do so anyway.

* Rather, they will clash with any of those that have new meshes.  The ones that didn't need a mesh edit will work fine with these.

Fodi is my comic.
bookasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2008, 06:39:12 am »

Thank you, I downloaded them in case so I shall just take out the outfits that clash before I put them in.
Thank you for sharing your work.
quack_quack89
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2008, 09:11:18 pm »

yeah i tested the meshes with apartment life. and they didnt work. i have squinge's hack, but they keep going to the maxis maternity. i dunno. figured because i love your work, i would inform u. so maybe u can fix it and it will work?
bookasaurus

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2008, 03:11:02 am »

Just getting back to you to say I put them all in minus the ones in HP's Modesty Sets for base game and AL and it's working beautifully and wow their breasts sure get big! Very realistic lol. With these defaults and HP's I've actually started using Maxis clothing in my game and liking it, thank you so much for this.  Cheesy
themysticalone

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2008, 09:04:56 am »

Quote from: quack_quack89;1416991
yeah i tested the meshes with apartment life. and they didnt work. i have squinge's hack, but they keep going to the maxis maternity. i dunno. figured because i love your work, i would inform u. so maybe u can fix it and it will work?

Sounds like an issue with squinge's, rather than with anything I did, so you may want to ask for help there. But...

1) Do you have the correct version of squinge's hack?

2) If so, did you try changing your outfit with the dresser? (Sometimes the game will automatically change you into maxis maternity, but you can still change back with a dresser.)

3) Is custom content enabled? - Have you completely restarted The Sims 2 at least once after enabling it?

4) Are you using an apartment life mesh? If not, did you download the meshes for the set where the outfit you are using appears?

5) Are your preferences set for High Object/texture detail?

Fodi is my comic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: