Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 02:01:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something wrong :(  (Read 1560 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Empresscrystal

View Profile
« on: May 02, 2008, 02:13:23 am »

You see I just installed Sims 2 Bon Voyage. But when i play it no custom objects, walls, or flooring will appear. Sad

But for some weird reason the custom fences appear and all of the clothing, makeup, accessories, hair and stuff for create a sim.

And some hacks work, but most of my hacks don't work anymore liek my anti aging.

What is wrong? I can't go cold turkey without no objects. Even when I download new objects they won't appear. The custom wall hanging recolors of Maxie default appears though.
ThatScaryChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 03:24:51 am »

Is you custom content enabled? I believe that sometimes when one installs a new EP, it sometimes gets turned off.

gali

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 04:17:47 am »

It's good that you got your CC in the game. If your lots have CC furniture, hair, clothing - then when you will try to upload some lot, without CC, the load will go on and on - until you cancel the application (ctrl+alt+delete), and restart your computer.
When you want to play without CC, try it always in a new hood. Cancel the use of CC, exit the game, enter, and play in a new hood.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 04:34:31 am »

I always move out all the CC when I install a new game. before I start up the game, I move in one or two pieces of CC (like furniture - least likely to cause any problems) so that the blue CC window comes up. then I start the game, click "enable custom content", quit the game, put all the CC back in (sorting through safe/unsafe/unsure files first), and restart the game.

if something is causing problems, I try locating what it can be first, like a stray hack or something (I keep all the hacks together - a folder for safe tested hacks and one for new hacks, and I always try to save the link to the site I found it with the hack, so that updates are easy to locate)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Empresscrystal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 05:21:49 am »

Oh Ok, I will try you guys tips.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: