Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:41:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 73548 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 25, 2009, 11:52:19 am »

At least Seth is happy again...I still harbour a secret wish that Kane will come back to life.  tongue

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2009, 11:55:29 am »

@ Zorom: haha i can promise you that, THAT won't happen. KAne coming back to life i mean. But maybe Ferris isn't that bad of a stand in after all?  tongue

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/23683.html

AN: this is quite short, and just pillow talk, but hey.. you can just ignore this chapter, it does not mean you can't pick up on the next chapter and still make sense of the story, cause nothing really happens storywise in this chapter. I DID control myself and kept it non graphic, atleast i think i did.

(NB: Yo sorry mods, i didn't think about the merge post thing, won't happen again)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:36:14 pm by LadyAzmodan » Logged

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2009, 06:30:37 pm »

Cute updates, LadyAzmodan. I'm glad that Seth and Ferris got together, and that Ferris told Seth his feelings, and that Seth is getting over Kane. Seth and Ferris are cute together, too.

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 25, 2009, 11:05:22 pm »

Wow. Short and sweet, huh? =P

I love the "not mom safe" chapters... gosh, so glad that my grandparents take naps. xD

And how can you even say that you can skip that last chapter? That's like the cherry on top... =P
Man, I never thought I would see them together all of a sudden! I knew something would happen to Seth when he went out but I didn't think he'd meet Ferris so quickly. haha.
=] I just hope that Ferris can kick that nasty habit soon... before it gets him into trouble.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2009, 12:30:13 pm »

@ Calico: They are totally cute!  Cheesy

@Elven song: Yeah well i just figured it was not all that wanted my stupid little fanservice chapter xD actually all i did was to indulge myself, i could just have skipped till 'next morning' *laughs* Personally i think its the cherry on top too, and i promise you it's not the last one if its kind. ^_^ Oh i had planned on them meeting for 4 chapters or something, i am always like 5 chapters ahead in my head. But just because they met is not the same as they stick together, I can tell you that after this much angst, we need a little fluff don't we? so prepare yourself for some ridiculously cute chapters to come  Grin (BEfore i deliver the deathblow, but you knew i'd do that, right?)

http://community.livejournal.com/simfic50/61579.html

This chapter is very much both nan and mum safe.  Grin

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2009, 12:37:46 pm »

Nice update, LadyAzmodan. I really didn't think Early would propose to Crystal, I mean she has a point there that after Ferris left he proposed. Has he really changed though?

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 27, 2009, 02:00:07 am »

Awwwww... okay, even though I don't really like Crystal, that was just cute. I really, really hope that Early can be there to see his kids grow up, rather than just visiting, in the future.

haha. No worries, I sure appreciated it. =]
I can't wait for more fluffy chapters, they give me a little hope. Azn Despite any suggestions that it will be crushed in the future... haha. I am dreading the next 'low' on the roller coaster of the story. =P
Don't talk about the not sticking together part... just let me enjoy this. xD
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: May 02, 2009, 05:56:15 am »

@ Calico: Crystal totally has a point, and she will live to regret ignoring it.

@Elven song: Now i decided to go about this differently, so i kinda cut out on the fluff, lol. cause lets face it i write bitter angst so much better. But i promise you'll have some more fluff, cause all in all this story ends happily.

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/24248.html

AN: So this is the last chapter for now, the next chapter will jump two years out into the future. The series will still be called the same tho, we're just making a little time warp. If any of you have ANY idea to what you'd like to see let me know, either by PM, comment or mail. Smiley any input is welcome.

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: May 03, 2009, 12:59:35 am »

THAT was bitter angst!? =P Besides poor Rainer's problems, of course.

Okay, that was not pure fluff, but still nothing too terribly shocking or traumatizing. haha. I almost screamed out "NO!" when Ferris hung up on Seth but I'm glad it didn't end badly in that chapter.
Completely looking forward to the next chapter, I just want to know where everyone stands in 2 years! haha. =]
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2009, 02:59:27 am »

@ Elven song: No that was not bitter angst, that was me trying to be fluffy'ish. hahaha Yes it's gonna be interesting what happened in two years, personally i think they have had ample time to fuck up  Grin

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: May 18, 2009, 05:56:21 am »

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/24451.html#cutid1

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: May 19, 2009, 08:30:49 am »

Oh so sad...poor Ferris. What has happened to Seth?

BTW I hate Ferris's creepy little 'tache and sideburn things! Please! GET RID OF! But Izzy is looking well. Smiley Great chap.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: May 20, 2009, 04:00:31 am »

You'll find out real soon what happened to SEth.

I'm not sure Ferris is equally busy loosing his newfound manliness  Grin (his beard)

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: May 20, 2009, 05:18:01 am »

Truthfully I find Ferris' fuzz sexy, but I love his cute, pale face even more. haha.

YIKES. Things were so fluffy and then you turn around and do this! =/
Well, I'm on the edge of my seat now. You have some splainin' to do! =P
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: May 21, 2009, 02:42:15 am »

@elven song: i like his designer beard too  Grin

http://dolly-riot.livejournal.com/183577.html

http://dolly-riot.livejournal.com/183849.html

Since i almost finished simfic50's 100 prompts (liek whoa!) then i got permission to make 50 prompts of my own, and they will be linked from simfic50, but you can also use them as a secluded prompts table, so if anyone wants to use it, you can find it here: http://dolly-riot.livejournal.com/183381.html

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19
  Print  

Jump to: