Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:45:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 73499 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2008, 07:59:06 am »

... deception

Sorry for the long ass wait, i just had a really crazy RL.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2008, 02:28:40 am »

I thought i'd toss some flashback chapters your way Wink

...Broken

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2008, 05:02:02 am »

Scary:) But great!

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2008, 05:15:44 pm »

I've been reading this in intervals for days and now I've gone back and reread it. Your writing is amazing, your pictures are beautiful and I just want to steal your characters and give them a big hug (Kane, Seth and Terry at least, not any of the buttheaded ones). They're so realistic and every chapter I read I find myself getting sucked in and forgetting what it was I was supposed to be doing.

*sits back patiently and waits for more*
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2008, 08:46:25 pm »

Did I ever comment this? Well w/e, I've been a lurker on this thread, and it's like my favorite scary sims story. LadyAzmodan, you're a great writer. Wish I had your skillz, lol.

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2008, 01:30:35 pm »

I finally got caught up.

I love this story.

Cheesy

\\\"I love my boys with piercings, skinny jeans, teased hair, and fluffyness.\\\"<br /><br />Cheesy
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2008, 08:28:43 am »

Oh wow, im way behind on my reading. Sad

But what I've read so far is really good! Cheesy
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2008, 09:21:06 am »

...Betrayal

Eeeek im sorry i totally forgot to post the second, and last flashback chapter here.. sorry!!! Thank you for ALL the wonderful FB, im really very, very flattered!

@Music_is_life: If you actually DO want a sim from this story, most of them are for download at the pixeltrade at LJ, and you can find them here in my sims lj as well. :: Download a character from MiM ::
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 09:26:42 am by LadyAzmodan » Logged

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: October 09, 2008, 05:32:49 pm »

...sunset

Okay, someone snuffs it in this chapter, meaning that we have 3 kids left, and one of those is the survivor. So we are almost done.. i guess there is like 4 or 5 chapters left of this story.

Good news is that i have been working on a sequel, a supernatural less one, just the drama, or atleast i didnt plan of people getting offed by a ghost. it dont even have a worktitle yet besides *sequel* hahaha but i will just post it here in this thread, since it is actually still this story. kinda, anyway!

And it is not beause i am lazy that i did not describe the last couple of deaths, it was just impossible to take snapshots for, so i gave up.

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 09, 2008, 08:04:48 pm »

Survivor.
Meaning one (I haven't read the chapter yet because I don't want to know who dies right away).
Meaning not Seth and Kane, because that would be two.
Aw =(

(And I tried to download the characters [because they're gorgeous and my game can always use more gorgeous sims] but it said the file couldn't be found.)

*skips off to read the newest chapter*
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2008, 12:44:07 am »

oh no, there aint no survivor yet, but within the next 4 chapters, two out of the three kids will die. yea so NOT meaning Seth and Kane, one of them will die. i will make it up to you tho *smiles*

Oh man, can you tell me which of them dont work? i will fix it right away - of the downloads.

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2008, 04:43:38 pm »

Darn, they're a really adorable couple, too. Very loveable characters - I hate to think of how the other will react when one of them is found dead.
If you're promising a story as amazingly addicting as this I'll be quite the happy camper Smiley

For the downloads Cyan, Remember, and Seth aren't working.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2008, 04:53:46 pm »

Thank you, and i can't promise anything, but i will try. Wink I actually got another project coming up along with the sequel. http://dolly-riot.livejournal.com/97242.html but i wont really start that untill MiM has ended and i start the sequel too..

Man i better fix those downloads then. Thanks for letting me know, i can send you a PM when i got them fixed if youd want me to

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2008, 05:18:29 pm »

Ah, sequels. A great way to keep heartbroken readers amused after the death of one half of their favorite couple. I can't wait. Cheesy

I love stories involving vampires and other creatures and this looks great! You had me sucked in within the first paragraph.

No problem, that would be great. Smiley
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2008, 11:55:46 am »

..Sixth Sense

Its time for a deathbet, you can place it here, or at the lj post. And besides that i havent gotten around to reposting the simspackages yet. i promise i will, this weekend!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: