Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:48:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 74523 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2008, 08:50:57 pm »

Okay;; finally caught up Cheesy

And let me just say that I love this story!!

(I really cant find any other words to describe it, lol)
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2008, 09:40:14 pm »

thank you so much! :smile:

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2008, 06:27:30 pm »

Please read this!! Very important stuff!!!

http://dolly-riot.livejournal.com/126517.html

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2008, 10:33:43 pm »

Awww im so sorry that happened!

But your idea of just starting the sequel sounds pretty cool, and im sure you'll make it very interesting(:

And yes, you are definitely allowed to throw a tantrum, I know i would be if that was me!
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: October 17, 2008, 07:06:07 pm »

For those who do not follow my sims2 livejournal, then 'no' you didn't miss some chapters of MiM, AL swiped that one damn hood where i had my story, it set the .ini file back to default, and i lost everything, every chapter, house and everything else. So instead of trying to recreate it, i decided to just jump in space and time and let us get the story of what happened in those hours from Cyan was reported missing to the last man stood standing, backwards. So will be told via the memory of the survivor. These two chapters that comes now is different in every way, from what MiM have been, and what the sequel will be like, this is just kinda a 'time jump' filler. i hope you don't hate me man..

...Sanctuary

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2008, 07:52:33 pm »

How on earth could we hate you when you continue to supply us with amazing writing?

That's awful about what happened to your game Sad
...but on the bright side at least you came up with a new (and surprising, creative, unexpected and unique) way to tell the ending.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2008, 07:59:39 pm »

thanks Smiley yea i had to get creative there.. it sucks really! after these two chapeters of doctors notes, then i will continue with Seth's story, plus we need to get a ending to the whole Izzy/Terrence thing, and so much more. The rest of the story (besides this and the next chapter) will be a normal story.

Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2008, 08:07:29 pm »

=O I just read it. I'm not surprised at the survivor really but I had no idea that was how he was going to die. I love the set up for you pictures though, it makes it seem very realistic. I can't wait for the next chapters (I really hope the accusations aren't true), and I know you'll be able to pull it off amazingly. That does really suck about your game and honestly, you can throw as many tantrums as you want.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you get 17 year old Seth's hair? I can't seem to find it anywhere and it's one of the best male hairstyles I've seen.
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2008, 05:24:59 am »

i honestly dont remember but my best shot is that you look at GoS. i think it might be a recolor thing from there. i stumbed across this POST and its the same hair, Seth just has a old version of this. And well so its a Raon mesh, i dont know if the version i have has another texture, but i dont think so. Hope that helped some.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 06:32:11 am by LadyAzmodan » Logged

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2008, 06:26:52 am »

AN: So this is the second and last half of the 'crystal towers' part of this story, i didn't really make up my mind what to call the rest of the story, since that is in Veronaville, or SimCity, didn't decide on that one either. Adam will return later in the story, and so will Nurse Rayne, The doc too.. So maybe i should just keep the name? let me know what you think. The next chapter will be 'normal' and not as graphics heavy as this.

...Garden

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2008, 06:53:13 am »

Quote from: LadyAzmodan;1421594
Please read this!! Very important stuff!!!

http://dolly-riot.livejournal.com/126517.html

Hey! Regarding to this, have you saved your downloads and neighborhoods folder before you installed apartment stuff? Cause when you install new exp. you had to backup-well, I usually back up everything in My Documents/Sims 2 folder and after installing new pack I put back that folder (replacing everything new installed with old folders) in that folder...aaaa...I don't know how to explain it well but I hope you will understand...and also, if you have some packs that are installing with simpackinstaller you should them install again...I know what has happened to you but don't know how to properly explain it on english...hope it was helpful...

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: October 18, 2008, 07:07:28 am »

i know what you mean, but no i did not make a backup of anything, cause i am an idiot! i nevre had trouble after installing an EP ever, i never ever needed a backup. i made one, once. but my game had a breakdown when i tried to put the hoods back in the game, and it ended in me having to reinstall the entire game. i never backed up since. and well... i guess it was just my turn to have EP trouble. Smiley

I think i just hit that max file thing that some thread here on this forum talks about, and the .ini file reset itself to default. All my other hoods are fine, it is only the hood (Riverblossom hills) where i had Mary in the Mirror that is gone. All others are normal, and my legacy family is intact.

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2008, 04:38:16 pm »

http://dolly-riot.livejournal.com/130026.html

AN: So this is the fist actual chapter in this sequel thingie, it was supposed to be longer, but i kinda felt that i needed some other stuff between the two parts this chapter was supposed to have, so now its just one part ^_^  Sorry for the lame title, i totally suck at story titles. This is made for simfic50. Oh yea, this does not really have any supernatural stuff in it, and does not have any death votes, in this story its some other demons we are talking about, all together.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 05:23:49 pm by LadyAzmodan » Logged

rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2008, 05:14:29 pm »

Um... for some reason I can't seem to access this. Anyone else having the same problem?
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2008, 05:24:19 pm »

the link was broken, i didnt know that.. anyways, i fixed it now Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: