Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:08:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19
  Print  
Author Topic: MiM / DoG / HoS - Chapter 10 of third part op.  (Read 74529 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
milie529

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 24, 2008, 10:05:06 am »

that was so sweet what Kane said! So happy to see him again! Tongue
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 24, 2008, 03:24:10 pm »

Aw, I've missed Kane. Sad
This chapter was very sad, but also very sweet. Like the Titanic movie, but I didn't cry as much (although I did tear up a tad, so it was quite the chapter - it takes a very well written story to make me cry). I adore this story more and more with each update, and I can't wait to find out what really happened to those who died. I guess we'll all just have to wait and find out...
xxkatieGorexx

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 24, 2008, 05:10:51 pm »

Aw I missed Kane. What he said to Seth was so sweet, I even teared up a little lol.  

Great chapter.

xD

\\\"I love my boys with piercings, skinny jeans, teased hair, and fluffyness.\\\"<br /><br />Cheesy
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: November 25, 2008, 03:03:15 am »

@milie529: thanks!!

@Music_Is_Life: I actually redid this chapter several times to get the right message across, but i can't promise you that we find out what really happened, we will get some peoples versions of it, like Seth and Kane's version. Florian's too.  And thank you so, so much!!

@xxkatieGorexx: Smiley i still got it *grins*

...Death

mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 25, 2008, 07:30:42 pm »

Awwww, in paranormal, what Kane said was too sweet Cheesy

And in death, does Early like Ferris??

Cause, idk, at the end it kinda seems like he does Smiley
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2008, 07:37:29 pm »

Early is Ferris' comfort blanket, if you know what i mean.. *tries real hard not to write profanity* He likes him fine, but he is not in love with him or nothing.

KAne is just as huggable as always!

Thanks for the FB

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2008, 04:07:25 pm »

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/14300.html

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/14420.html
AN slave: When i say politics, i should say abortion, so if any of you are prolife, don't bother. Personally i am prochoice, and that does not even cover it! I am from a country where abortions are actually done in a ward called day-surgery, and this is where you have your tonsils removed too. Abortion is legal and 'normal' as it should be! I am not saying that its okay to have a gazillion abortions, but what i AM saying is life quality before the 'right' to life, at least in a foetal state. Enough politics, i just thought i would warn you if this subject is too delicate or something.

OTHER NEWS! IM SO GLAD TO SEE THIS PLACE BACK AND VIVA LA REVOLUTION - SEE IM SO EXITED I HAD TO USE CAPS!

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 10, 2008, 02:15:35 am »

Ah! Yay! I managed to find it! =]
Oh wow... I'm so sad I missed all those updates as they came in. v.v

Aw... I kind of love Nando a lot more because of that chapter with him, and wow his friends are gorgeous!
Jules... -drool- haha... I'm a sucker for the pierced boys. And truthfully I think Gabi looks awesome.
I guess it's mostly just the cross-dressers that bother me... with the makeup and padded bras and whatnot... it all just feels so much more fake. But I can still grow to love them. xD

But to comment on the latest chapter, wow... Early was really bitchy! xD Okay... I can understand his views, but man he could've handled that a little better. Truthfully I am Pro-life, but I don't think that Crystal and Early would've been able to raise a baby at all! I mean obviously they both have too much crap to deal with, and they need to do it before a baby even comes into the picture.
Anyways, can't wait to see future developments! Gah, too much suspense. =]
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2008, 04:16:09 am »

i love cross dressers, but i figured that someone like Nans would have a mentor, and thats why i brought in Gabi.

Actually even if i have the oppinion on abortions that i mentioned above, then i this baby in the story will actually be born. Im typing chapter 20 up today, and we get a Seth meets his mom chapter Smiley

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: December 10, 2008, 06:56:06 am »

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/14713.html

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 10, 2008, 07:14:15 pm »

Aw. This is bringing back so many memories for me as well!
I truthfully never even thought about the fact that Simon was shot right in their living room! Gods, now I feel bad for Adrian. Never for Isabel though... even though she did care for Seth a little way-back-when, she was still a bitch about it. x.x

Adrian's a cutie though! =P Love that "You'll find the right girl," comment. haha. He has no idea...
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2008, 07:20:16 pm »

Great update! Noticed Tool lyrics-I'm big fan of Tool!

LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2008, 12:54:30 pm »

@Elven_song: yeah Adrian is pretty clueless in general. xD

@Starwish: Tool f*cking rocks!

http://community.livejournal.com/murkymile/14971.html

Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 21, 2008, 04:23:34 pm »

At least he's cute... xD

Yay! Love the new chapter. Man, I hate seeing Isabel like that. I mean, she defends herself even though back when it was all happening she knew it wasn't good.
I really hope everything works out between all of these guys and it doesn't turn out to be a downward spiral when they get back into the city.

I miss Seth/Ferris scenes... we haven't seen the little bugger for awhile now. He's growing up without Seth. T__T
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: December 22, 2008, 02:13:02 am »

The next chapter is about Ferris actually. and yes he is kinda growing up without Seth, but i dont think that is nessesarily a bad thing. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: