Insimenator.org
January 18, 2020, 01:56:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the simsartistsunion.com down or is my computer just slow?  (Read 1819 times)
atiyatia

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2008, 10:41:51 am »

[hopefully I am posting this in the correct section, I apologize if I am not.]

Hello!

I've been trying to get the male sneaker mesh from often the sims artists union's website for the past week, but unfortunately the page never comes up.

So - is the simsartistsunion.com down, or is my computer just slow? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

=)
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 02:11:18 pm »

The whole WNF is down unfortunately. They're working on it though so hang tight!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

atiyatia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 09:39:53 pm »

Thanks for the response, J00wish!

=)

I'll most definitely be hanging tight.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 06:25:20 am »

That's part of the WNF (Wicked Nouk Family), too.  There's about 40 + sites affected by this, so it's a sad day whenever their server goes offline... or in this case, it's been a sad week and a half.  Still hoping for the best, and I know they'll be back on someday.  

(Though I'm starting to think it's not a hack attempt this time like I first thought... perhaps their server had some problem to keep them offline for so long?  Usually it's only a few days if the sites disappear, but either way, keeping my fingers crossed.  Hopefully someone who knows more on the situation will give us an update on what's going on.  :pray:)

YANFRForm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 06:26:12 am »

The graveyard has been down for what seems like several months.  Last I heard they had a virus that shut them down.

Does anyone know what's going on with Bienes/Sims2 Fashion?  They've been down for maintenance for weeks.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 06:33:25 am »

ooohhhh bum!!! Sad

How noiing

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: