Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:08:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I did a bad thing (I think)  (Read 1597 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dlockett61

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2008, 11:36:24 am »

A few weeks back, I resurrected Darleen Dreamer and now I am having some problems with my game. I lost Herb Oldie, Darren Dreamer and Darleen, when I first went into the Dreamer's house, Dirk was frozen and Darren and Darleen were nowhere but their faces were still in the family list, there was a plumbob there for Darleen but no Darlene, so.......I moved Dirk to the family bin and bulldozed the house. I then moved Dirk into his own home and Darleen's pic was in the family list but no plumbob and no Darleen, I used booprop and an error came up for Darleen so I deleted, her memory stayed with Dirk she was still in his friend list and his phone book. I ended up killing Dirk off and so far  my game has run fine and I will never resurrect a character again. Do you think my game is fixed or is there something else I should do.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 11:57:30 am »

I resurrected her once, but nothing like that happened to me. She got triplets, and lived a happy life until I got bored playing with the family.

could be another problem, you know. like hack trouble or something.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
cloudy_cml

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 12:28:00 pm »

He he! Spooky! Never mess with the deads! :evil1:
Ok, time to be serious. I think Theraven is right, unfortunately sims is a game that crashes a lot and with anything. Maybe you executed the poor Dreamer family without a reason. I heard that you cannot resurrect maxis sims who died before we played, since there are no tombstones. But I think that if there are not, then you cannot resurrect them at all, they won't appear at the list, but Darleen did (she's a Maxis sim who died before we play, isn't she?). Maybe this caused an error?..
I don't know...I haven't tried to resurrect her myself, so maybe I'm just saying nonsense.
dlockett61

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 01:55:19 pm »

I will never do that again!
Fortunately, I have another sims game downloaded on my computer under my guest account so I can just pluck that dreamer family and put them in my game. But I'm leaving the dead, dead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: