Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:15:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: The Wellgate Legacy - Chapter 13 Up 1-9-08  (Read 20241 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 12:33:37 am »

That's the one that got me, too - the mirror one!  LOL  - too funny.  Good ol' Scamp - finally getting what he deserves.  Adorable update!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
cavallilovesme

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 02:27:05 am »

Love Owen's pick-up lines! I absolutely love Scamp he's like the dog version of Stewie Griffin!

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 02:07:04 am »

How in the heck did he pick anyone up with those lines??? :laughing:
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 02:35:28 am »

Well, steelguy said it. Who goes for those pick-up lines? hehehe. I love Scamp - I always love the evil ones. :-P

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 04:56:26 pm »

Wow, thank you everyone for the wonderful response!  It makes me feel so good to know that people are reading my story. Cheesy  I have had the milk and the phone number pick-up line used on me.  They worked probably as good as you suspect they would. Wink  Still they were memorable, so I guess that is saying something for those guys.  The mirror pick-up line was an edit because I was afraid the original one I had down would get me kick off this site.  :smt106

I am so far behind on my story.  I have over 180 pictures to put up.  So I'm going to try to get at least a few chapters up over the next couple of days.  I hope I can keep that promise, eeep!  :punch:  So here we go!

Chapter 4

Hee hee hee ho ho ho.  I'm an evil burglar and because this house has no alarm it can all be mine.

What's this?  A picture showing this poor git's hopes and dreams?  Mine it's all mine!  I steal hopes and dreams and put them in a tight box where they will never see the sun! *crazy laughter as she leaves in a swirl of red smoke.*

Owen: I took to long to get up!  Sneaky theft.  I must paint my sorrows, put down my anguish in an art form, then I can be freed.

Oh it's not working!  I've been stolen from, been laid bear.  Well I am hot in my sexy new underwear. ... No even that is not helping!  How can I go on without my tiny little picture, that had slightly naff animated moving water, how??

Woof!  Woof!  Scamp to the rescue!  I'll get her!  Tear her down to size I will!  She doesn't stand a chance next to all mighty Scamp!  

Wait ... which way did she go?  ... Hmm, it is a bit cold out here ...  What was that noise?  Maybe ... maybe she'll come back. Yeah that's right she'll come back and when she does all mighty Scamp will teach some manners!  Certainly will.  Time for bed.

Once again as hot as I am, which I am by the way don't you think.  Yeah you do.  Don't try to hide it, I know you do.  I am going to be spending my night with a dog.  This can't go on forever, can it?  Time to take it up a notch.  Who was that girl who liked my lines?  Oh yes Lakeshia.  Time to give her a call.

Ladies love museums and I love ladies.  Seems like a match made in heaven.  I even got a new suit for the occasion.  Yes I will stupefy her with the amazing amount of culture coming out of my every pore.  ... What's wrong with my hair?  I like it this way.  Oh look let's just get back to the story, shall we?   Sweetly it started to snow as she swayed in my arms.  A clear sign that her cold heart could become warm... I am not grasping at straws!

Aww, first kisses so romantic.  What do you mean it doesn't look romantic?  She loved it!  She was so into me, when I suggested that she come back to my place, she accepted right away.  Yep Owen is the man all the way!  What could go wrong?

When we got back I changed back into my pants and sat down on the bed to wait.  My new bed I should mention.  Did a complete bedroom makeover just to mark this blessed occasion of goodbye to my virginity.  Naturally she would just fall into my lab.  For after all, who could resist me?  

Lakeshia as it turned out.

Owen: But baby I thought we had something special going on.

Lakeshia:  Down boy down.  Time to get a deep breath and relax.  And oh, can you say plumbers crack?  I sure can.

Major burn!  Ouch I'm still smoking from that.  Maybe there is more to romance then I thought there was ... But that would mean I was wrong!  How could I be wrong?  Great now I have a shattered world to worry about as well as my broken pride ... Ouch.

So yes here I am once again sleep with only my dog.  Talk about total humiliation! How am I suppose to recover from this?  I can't believe that a lady would be turned off from a guy wanting nothing else but sex on the first date. ... Well maybe I can believe it ... I just hope I get another chance.  She really is something special.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 07:57:30 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 05:18:42 pm »

Lol.  He'll get her next time!  Wink
Loved it! Cheesy

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 10:54:15 am »

Thanks Medagic! Cheesy  I was a bit surprised when that happened because I've never had a sim reject like that before.  Still it's good for the story!  Teaches Owen a lesson or two as well.

Chapter 5

Well Scamp it looks like you and me pal!  Bachelorhood forever, brothers unite!

Scamp: (in doggy talk) Works for me! And may I say, you look most fetching in your new outfit.

Owen: It's so strange.  Sometimes I swear he understands every word I say.

Just when I thought hope was all lost for me and my future legacy guess who stopped by one night?  Amazingly it was Lakeshia!  She didn't say a single word, just started tickling me in my pyjamas there on the lawn.  If that wasn't a come on, then I didn't know what was.

This time I played it cool.  Let her take the lead and made the wise decision to leave my clothes on.  Keep it smooth Owen and remember all ladies just want respect.

Did it work?  Being that we were both randy at that point, you bet your sweet bippy it did!  Nothing like a good old fashioned romp under the sheets.

When I hesitatingly asked her afterwards to move, she surprisingly accepted.  It seems my bachelor time is over, moving onward and upward and you know what?  I'm glad.

Lakeshia's thought process: Well I did sleep with him....

Oh ugg  something I ate I suppose.  I've been feeling queasy all day.  Losing huge amounts of water from my chest and neck must mean that I just sprang a leak.  That's all surely.  I can't be pregnant, or surely not.  I just moved into this house yesterday!

I got myself together enough to get a quick makeover.  I've never really liked my small features, but the hairstylist assured me that this cut frames my face perfectly!

I heard Owen in the front yard returning from his job as a Science Teacher and I slipped into something a lot less comfortable to surprise him.

Lakeshia: Surprise!  I got it today!  What do you think?

Owen: *breaking into song*  Your beauty is that of a thousand suuuunssss!  Your love makes me the only oooonnneeee!  Time it seems it has just beguuun!  You are sure a lot of fuuunnnn!  I can't think of anything else that rhythms with sunnnn!

Lakeshia:  You big goof.  I think I get the point.

We sat down to a chef salad meal that I had prepared.  Cooking is after all my passion and I was happy to do it.

Lakeshia:  You know what I saw today?  I giant spherical shaped blimp.  And do you know what I thought of?  You.  Hint Hint ...

So that did it.  Any woman that would bring such high prize to the warrior of my pants is undoubtedly the one.  Only slightly shy I brought out what I had picked up that day.

Lakeshia: Oh my god, oh my god!  

Lakeshia: Yay it's all sparkly and two carats!  I'm sold!  Oh this is so wonderful.

Owen: A half naked woman that likes to cook is sitting at my table.  This might be the happiest day of my life.

Here we are, the happy family.  I hope I made the right choice.  She does seem easily amused by a book on cleaning.  I suppose I just wait and see.

Scamp: There we are.  Creating artwork on the front lawn where it can be seen by all!  Very artistic Scamp and good choice.  Besides that new human in the house asked very nicely.  Maybe she'll stick around.  Nothing wrong with a bit of kissing up, works wonders for my food dish.

Kicked out of the bed was not the most fun, but I have a new one.  A little lonely though.  I might have to do something about that soon.

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 11:31:58 am »

OMG - Girl, you have me cackling like the Wicked Witch, I was laughing so hard during these two chapters!  Plumber's Crack  LOL - that one got me good.  And 'sprang a leak', ha ha ha!  Oh man, what a way to wake up in the morning.  I like the scene where Owen is looking at her thinking how lucky he is because a half naked girl who likes to cook is sitting at his table.  This is a fantastic legacy so far - you're doing such a good job injecting tons of humor in it.  I cannot wait to read more, so hurry up, lol!  Oh, and don't worry about your screenshots getting ahead of your chapters - mine are, too.  I went through a phase where I just wanted to play, play, play and not work on the story - and I'm still many chapters ahead picturewise than my story.  I just group them in folders of about 50 pics or so, and label them with the chapter they're going to be, then work on the writing when I get around to it.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 01:31:51 pm »

Quote from: Astral Faery;1318904
OMG - Girl, you have me cackling like the Wicked Witch, I was laughing so hard during these two chapters!  Plumber's Crack  LOL - that one got me good.  And 'sprang a leak', ha ha ha!  Oh man, what a way to wake up in the morning.  I like the scene where Owen is looking at her thinking how lucky he is because a half naked girl who likes to cook is sitting at his table.  This is a fantastic legacy so far - you're doing such a good job injecting tons of humor in it.  I cannot wait to read more, so hurry up, lol!
Ditto.  Total total ditto.  Lol
Oh, I hope Scamp gets a mate, it'll be funny to see how he deals with romance!  Hopefully better than Owen, lol! :rofl: :lol:
And don't worry about the pictures.  I have a zillion pictures I have yet to use.  I make folders of pictures like Astral Faery too. I have the whole legacy in a file and inside that are files labeled whatever chapter and they have the chapter's pictures inside.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 01:35:33 pm by Medagic » Logged

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 12:06:40 am »

OMG!!!!!

:lol: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :lol:

THAT was SIM-ply hillllaaaaaaaaaariooooooooouuussssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear me- I needed a good read and a laugh!  Oh my... whew... catching my breath.... whoa... my sides hurt from laughing so much! Cheesy

Gotta subscribe to this one- and that's saying something- I usually avoid these threads because with my slow dial up all I ever get are those little red "x" boxes and no pictures.

I'll have you know I took time to click on every "x" box one at a time, hit show picture, wait for it to load, then go back and read the story.

Totally worth it! :thumbup:

Can't wait to see what happens next!!!! Smiley

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
discowhipped

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 02:48:38 am »

^lol danceswithstands!
:laugh: Ditto on the half naked woman bit! I laughed my a$$ off in those last two chapters!

"It's not everyday that you discover you're trapped in a pixel world."
Suddenly Simmerised - Read it!
Previously known as: Squirt
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 02:51:46 am »

That whole thing with the half naked woman... totally made me think of my hubby... he is SUCH an OWEN... :laugh:

Yep--- and that dog--- OMGOSH could it be any funnier???

I can't wait to see the next part of this one! :blob:

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
kristi8589

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 10:33:42 pm »

HURRY!! I love Scamp... so cute... but evil... like me... or Happy Bunny.

I AM YOUR LORD AND MASTER FOAMY SQUIRREL!

(Check out my story: The tale of gerard way and the oranges)
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2008, 07:06:38 am »

Luvvin his underwear. XD
God, I love legacies. You're one of the writers that has inspired may to make my own..

Thanks. (luvin scamp)

erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 12:27:31 pm »

First off I would like to say that you all are wonderful.  :worship:  Thank you so much for the kind comments and I'm glad I could amuse you.  The second thing is to beg for your forgiveness for not updating for over a week.  It's been crazy and trying to take on two contests at once was a huge mistake on my part.  

Thank you for your patience, and here we go again.

Chapter 6

POP!  Lakeshia: Oh my word.  Either that bad salmon I had last night is doing a dance in my tummy or something else is going on!

Double POP!  Oh for heaven sakes, maybe I just ate to much popcorn.  This is happening so fast!

You know what goes good with pregnancy?  Heavy chemicals.  

Due to numerous occasions of Lakeshia popping randomly it was decided that the wedding should be moved up to pretty much immediantly.  With a wedding party made mostly of random passer-byers and barely known work friends looking for free booze we were ready.

Formal clothes, who needs them?  Falling down suspenders and Doc Martins gets the job done as well as anything else.

Owen: Lakeshia, we have only known each other for less than a week, but I'm already approaching middle age and it's time to get serious if I want my legacy to keep moving on.  Plus you are pretty hot and a good cook.  So let's get hitched.  

Lakeshia: Oh Owen you are so romantic!

Owen: Sure thing.  Take this ring, I found it in the bottom of a gum ball machine and guard it well.

Lakeshia: I have such a good feeling about this, or could that be indigestion.  Silly pregnancy hormones.

Aww, sweet romantic moment.

Lakeshia:  I'm already big as a house and you want me to eat that cake?  Oh my gosh that is so funny!  Ha ha ha ...

.... *snore*  Lovely things these pregnancy hormones.

POP ... No this is not any sort of pop!  Ow ow ow.  Eeeeee.  Oh why is this happening to me...  

Oh my!  Look I just gave birth to a larva!  Aww, aren't you the sweetest pre-metamorphosis creature ever!

Max: Huh?  Who are you?  What is going on here?  Why can't I move my arms!  

Lakeshia: Aww, you little worm, give Mama a kiss.

Max: Oh I see, my purpose is to be adorable.  I'll get right on that.

Owen: Oh my gosh that's totally a baby!  

Lakeshia: *is dazed*

Max: *has an itch on his nose*

Owen: Hello son, welcome to the world.

Max: Thanks Pops.

Lakeshia:  There are your legs and what cute little baby legs they are.  I can't believe I'm a Mother when it was only last week that I was out shopping for new clubbing clothes.  This might take some getting use to.

Max: Yes I am the cutest things that ever existed.  You know it, I know it.

Max:  At all times, so very cute, just precious.

Max: Couldn't be more perfect, no not at all.  This is my world, and let's see what I can make out of it.

(Sorry no Scamp in this last chapter.  There will be lots of him in the next chapter I promise.)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 04:07:29 pm by erica_jean698 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: