Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:15:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 required: Visitor Enabled Computers  (Read 13820 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 10:47:11 am »

Ok.  I will create a downtown lot tonight with only computers on it and see if they use it or not.  If I still have a problem I will let you know.  I did use the special tool in case there was a hack conflict but it mention I have none.

Thank you for the fast reply.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 10:55:15 am by MissDoh » Logged
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2006, 12:24:47 pm »

FYI: This mod is not compatible with the InTeenimater.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 12:17:24 am »

Just wanted to let you know that it is working fine.

I did a lot with only bathroom with shower, a few exercise machine and computers and they did use the computers.

So yes indeed, like you said, sometime they just don't feel like using those computers if there is other fun things on the lot.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2006, 12:27:16 am »

Quote from: MissDoh
Just wanted to let you know that it is working fine.
Thanks it nice to hear about hacks working every once in awhile, instead of only hearing about them not working.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 07:51:14 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
broke54

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2006, 11:22:21 am »

I am so lost following this discussion and trying to figure out which of the zip files I need.  I have the Maxis alienware computer but I also have other hacked computers that I have downloaded.  I have all of the expansion packs.  I do not have the family fun pack.  I did a complete reinstall recently, cleaned up my downloads and then put in OFB.  I haven't started my first business yet.  Sims is running smooth.  So..........which file do I download?  I have Monique's banking computer too, and does the Maxis computer really work or not?  Thank you so much for your help.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2006, 01:05:45 pm »

Quote from: broke54
I am so lost following this discussion and trying to figure out which of the zip files I need
visitorenabledcomputers.zip enables all the maxis made computers for visitors, and the other file is a hacked visitor enabled alienware computer.

I hope that answers you question:)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 01:20:54 am by Squinge » Logged

Qwigqwag

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2006, 09:55:56 pm »

Does Squinge's Alienware have the options that Motoki added or do I need both Squinge's AND Motoki's?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2006, 10:03:49 pm »

Could you please list the special option there is on Motoki's one so we can compare, or give us a link to it.
Qwigqwag

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2006, 10:09:50 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
Simply because the alien ware was made by MaxoidMonkey when the original game was out and it was never updated by Maxis to be usable with EP1 and above.

There is an updated version over at moreawesomethanyou made by motoki in the peasantry section.

Err, MissDoh, you were the one who pointed out Motoki's version.  Anyway, Motoki added the University and the OFB functions.  Here's the link to the download -- http://www.moreawesomethanyou.net/smf/index.php?topic=3558.0
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2006, 10:23:15 pm »

Quote from: Qwigqwag
or do I need both Squinge's AND Motoki's?
My alienware only has ep1 stuff I never added the ep3 stuff to it & only posted it because someone wanted it:)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 01:20:37 am by Squinge » Logged

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2006, 10:44:33 pm »

Quote from: Qwigqwag
Err, MissDoh, you were the one who pointed out Motoki's version.  Anyway, Motoki added the University and the OFB functions.  Here's the link to the download -- http://www.moreawesomethanyou.net/smf/index.php?topic=3558.0

Sorry Qwigqwag, I did not look at my old post in this thread. Sad  I pointed it to you but I am not using it so I have no idea what comes with it.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: