Insimenator.org
January 19, 2020, 05:11:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: ~  (Read 78221 times)
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
~
« on: July 31, 2008, 02:53:38 am »

Moved
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 08:28:37 am by simotized » Logged

By*Simotized
Twihead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 12:05:21 pm »

THANK YOU!!!!! I REALLLY WANTED THIS SO BADLEY I GOT TIRED OF MY BOY BABIES WEARING THE SAME OUTFIT AS THERE TWIN SISTER UR AWESOME !!!!! I'LL TRY IT ONCE I GET HOME
kitty1081

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 02:46:13 pm »

omg thats awsome i didnt even no this was possible!

I Like Choclate.

actually let me rephrase.

I Love choclate. ::smilieiforgetwhi:: :cat:
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 02:55:39 pm »

excellent idea :thumbup: thanks

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
TawnyTawny

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 04:08:42 pm »

Wonderful idea.  Thank you so much.  I hope this can help me with a specific problem I have because I would love to change my infants' outfit but I cannot seem to find the file to take it out to put another one in.  Maybe this will help me.
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 04:30:00 pm »

Quote from: TawnyTawny;1323406
Wonderful idea. Thank you so much. I hope this can help me with a specific problem I have because I would love to change my infants' outfit but I cannot seem to find the file to take it out to put another one in. Maybe this will help me.

~Try doing a search for override or default,Most creators mainly label their meshes with something simular to those.~:smile:

By*Simotized
Me2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 05:28:15 pm »

Thank you so much .. I haven't tried it but I know it's a brillant idea

KILL ME,LOVE ME.. JUST DON"T TAKE MY SIMS AWAY
When All Else Fails.
Meet my sim-self family here
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=70421
Twihead

View Profile
ok
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 06:33:02 pm »

I just downloaded it on my game and everytime the husband would go in the house he would turn jet black like a shadow and when my sims take a shower they still have there clothes on and once my babies turn toddlers their clothes is all weird on them lol
simotized
~Blessed Be~

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 08:35:23 pm »

Quote from: Twihead;1323514
I just downloaded it on my game and everytime the husband would go in the house he would turn jet black like a shadow and when my sims take a shower they still have there clothes on and once my babies turn toddlers their clothes is all weird on them lol

~I am sorry that you have that problem,I on the other hand have no conflict.Maybe you should remove it to make sure.There are no adult skins in the object other than Maxis & I specified to change your Infant to Maxis before they age to toddler & be sure you have no default infant overrides~

By*Simotized
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Super Mod

Permanently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 08:45:46 pm »

WOW! that's at least one step closer to what we all dream about Smiley

and you just HAVE to learn me how to do this! Cheesy (I have a dream about the louis skintones...)

It can be used together with default override skins, right? only that the infant will have a maxis skin?

oh, and tawnytawny? Just PM me a picture of the outfit. I usually know which one it is (I've got most of the excisting outfits on my computer - and I've made a great deal of them too) Smiley
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 08:51:13 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
danceswithwands

[= *DAZZLED* =]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 08:57:39 pm »

OMG :worship:  I think I love you.

I can FINALLY change my babies clothing without exiting the game?  I am in shock- cannot comprehend- it's just toooo wonderful.

Oh and more good news for you- I'm the perfect test dummy because of all the mods, hacks, and stuff I have in my download folder :lol: so I will let you know how it works for me.

THANK YOU  :worship:  THANK YOU

You are a geeeenious! Cheesy

(question- forgive me- I'm new to this whole infant clothing, hair, pacifier thing - do I just remove the default outfit I'm currently using or the hair and pacifier things too - I've downloaded the hair and pacifier but haven't used them yet so I don't know how this works - is it considered part of the default clothing?)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 09:14:59 pm by danceswithwands » Logged

~*~ Donna ~*~
I DO NOT ANSWER ANY PM REQUESTS! PLEASE READ POST#26 AT MY THREAD! *HERE'S THE LINK: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,85501.0.html
demeterloves2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2008, 10:11:15 pm »

I have been waiting for something like this...Thank you very much Smiley

"Damn the man, save the Empire!" - Empire Records (movie) :headbang:
Angeleyez7680

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2008, 11:48:45 pm »

Now this is something that makes the game much nicer to enjoy.
Why EA thought we would enjoy our babies dressed in a dingy diaper baffles me to no end.
Thank You so much!!!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 11:52:23 pm »

:notworth::notworth::notworth:

OMG, this is every sim baby lover's wish come true!  :toothy5:  Thank you (and ChristianLov) for finally cracking the mystery and making such a mod.  My babies will forever be grateful.  :group hu:  

(Hopefully one day in the future it'll get even closer with changing the meshes, too.  Wink)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:55:31 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Christy1077

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 12:34:11 am »

This is really cool. Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: