Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:27:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: F**k you MilkShape!  (Read 3043 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2008, 12:43:04 am »

That F**king MilkShape is killing me! its said the my version was expired! just when I actually made some meshes, I opend it and thats what it said, what next?!
xLaurenda

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 12:47:21 am »

Delete the current version of MilkShape and get a different one?
I don't know, but that sucks for you.

I almost threw my laptop out the window trying to deal with MilkShape. D:

"Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver"
[/SIZE]
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 02:12:26 am »

I done it before but I dont remember, How to get up the licence menu..
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 01:35:55 pm »

I've had the same thing happen with me, and to be honest it frustrated me to the point that I didn't want to learn how to mesh anymore earlier this year... and it's exactly why I'm sticking with Blender3D from now on.  It's cool and everything, especially with all the neat plug-ins that Wes_h made for it involving animation and such... but ever since they changed or screwed around with some things in the newer versions of Milkshape (*coughfreetrialperiodcough*) It hasn't been very friendly at all on my meshing experience, and sometimes I even think it confused itself after registration (yeah, I actually gave in to purchasing a license it)... since the "NOT REGISTERED" line in the title bar never really went away after my first few tries with 1.8.2 and the free trial was nil.  Even after I deleted it and installed a different version it still didn't work and the messages telling me that I seemed to have "registered the copy after it expired" wouldn't go away.  So now it's sitting in my recycle bin, still waiting for the next disk clean-up I do for my laptop.  [/sad sob story]

Of course, people around the community have had better luck with Milkshape, so I'm not saying that it's a complete bust overall... just for me personally. Maybe someone who knows more about it can offer some advice on how to get it working for you again.  Wink
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:40:01 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 03:33:19 pm »

Yea, it saying that my version was expired, and I BOUGHT a licence... sometimes it works and sometimes it dont...odd.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 03:14:52 pm »

licence is under help about!
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 08:23:16 am »

This thread is a bit old, since then I downloaded ver. 1.83 and registered it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: