Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:23:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP1 required: Sleep on floor at home  (Read 47352 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
x_KiM_x
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2007, 04:43:02 am »

This is so cool!  I would especially use it for my children who want to camp undeer the stars.  just a thought... someone should make a sleepingbag so you can just move it to wherever they hapen to sleep lol like someone has done with the toddler blanket... i forgot who... Then children can have their friends sleep over in a sleepingbag.. COOL! Smiley
Avi

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2007, 08:51:38 am »

Quote from: Squinge;600502
That is normal for them to sleep standing even if you tell them to sleep on the floor, that is by design of the game Smiley

I know they are able to sleep standing, but they usually only continue standing if there wasn't enough space for them to lie on the floor and if they are standing, when you move them to a place there is enough flat space for them to lie, they will fall over.  However, that now never happens.  Even when they pass out on their own, they never fall on the floor no matter where I place them.  There's probably some conflict between mods somewhere  . . .  

So for now, I'm just going to go back to use aliasthepal's similar hack.  I think yours stopped working correctly around Pets (I know it's been a while, and I never investigated it fully), and someone else over at MTS2 mentioned that they had the same problem as I do with Sims always standing when they fall asleep with your hack, so he/she probably has a similar conflict.  But no probs, though.  Still love all the work you do and sorry for not stating clearly what the issue was in the previous post (and also taking forever to reply)  :^D
emo5

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2007, 02:11:54 pm »

thank you
fantasia1980

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2007, 09:25:00 pm »

Quote from: x_KiM_x;669869
This is so cool!  I would especially use it for my children who want to camp undeer the stars.  just a thought... someone should make a sleepingbag so you can just move it to wherever they hapen to sleep lol like someone has done with the toddler blanket... i forgot who... Then children can have their friends sleep over in a sleepingbag.. COOL! Smiley

Yeah, I've heard of this toddler mat thing where toddlers can sleep on the floor. I'm not sure if it's the same one you're talking about... does anybody know where I can find that one? I decided to post here, as it applied to this topic. Mods, please let me know if you would prefer that I post in the "WCIF" section, and I will go there instead. Again though, if anyone can remember where they got this hack, I'd greatly appreciate it... hauling my toddlers all over the house to the nearest crib takes a LOT out of my adult sims Sad Thanks all!

EDIT: Nevermind... found it! here it is: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1530815#post1530815
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 11:32:10 pm by fantasia1980 » Logged
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2007, 05:44:17 am »

Quote from: swtsimnamin21;713457
Thanks for this hack Squinge. If they sleep on floor will I still see the "Z's"? And if so, how do I get rid of those pesky Z's!
Yes I believe so, but check out this thread for getting rid of them [URL=http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=37362Hacks and Objects For Constests[/URL][/URL]

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
jenjenln

Alo ^_^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2008, 01:54:53 pm »

Thanks

Smile, It makes people wonder what your thinking
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 11:57:20 am »

Is it compatible with AL/M&G ?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2010, 04:14:16 pm »

Use the second mod in the first post that's labeled EP2_EP3. I use that with Mansion&Garden.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2010, 07:23:35 pm »

Ok, thanks for your help !
tori-wuvs-sims

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2013, 05:25:16 pm »

I dont know if you are going to get this, as this mod was modified in 2007 and it is now 2013.
1. I love your mods, they make gameplay amazing!
2. Does it make their comfort go down like when they pass out?
3. Do you have to have university for it? Because I have AL, NL, Seasons, CS, and Pets.
4. I love your mods.
5. I love your mods.
6. Did I mention I love your mods?
7. I still love them, and I don't know how I haven't found them before. I have been simming for 6 years!
Thanks for the great mod and if you ever see this, keep up the great work!  Hug2  YAY  Wink
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2013, 10:53:44 pm »

University is required Smiley
and Thank you Cheesy

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Issy

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2013, 09:51:15 pm »

Is there any chance to include kids with this by any chance?  I have tiny houses for my ancient Egyptians and when they have so many kids I have a hard time placing so many beds on the lot.  If it is possible of course, otherwise I thank you just the same (my game wouldn't be the same without your mods).
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: