Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:57:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: General Themed Sims 2 Picture Threads as Stickies/Sub-Forums on the way.  (Read 17966 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: August 18, 2008, 03:18:39 pm »

Hi, everyone!  :howdy:

Just wanted to give the heads up that I will be sticking a few of the generic-themed picture threads throughout the the week, for the sake of easier access for those who frequently post in them.  Since the big increase of personal pictures threads, there have been times where some users have wanted to post threads of that nature, only to find out there was already one in the first place.  We figured it'd be easier to have them up in plain view so everyone won't have to search through pages upon pages to find the originals.  Wink

I've done a few right now, but if there's any other threads I have missed, please let me know, and I'll stick them.  Thanks!  :angel:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 03:27:04 pm »

Thank you very much that is a great idea

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 03:49:28 pm »

Great Idea Tenshii!! Smiley

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 09:27:12 am »

That's a great idea indeed! Cheesy:D

But, just wondering, wouldn't it be even handier if there was a sub-thread for all the personal threads? Because there will still be general-themed threads lost in the flood of personal threads, and some people aren't even interested in personal threads. :/

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

desrae118

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 09:54:21 am »

Um,  if I'm getting this right, do we now post our pictures on these sticky's if we want to post pictures as if it was on a General Themed thread?

The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 07:54:11 pm »

Quote from: AlbinoBambi;1343573
That's a great idea indeed! Cheesy:D

But, just wondering, wouldn't it be even handier if there was a sub-thread for all the personal threads? Because there will still be general-themed threads lost in the flood of personal threads, and some people aren't even interested in personal threads. :/

A separate forum for personal threads also sounds like a great idea. ^^ There's so many of them now - sometimes it does feel like you have to wade through a sea of them to find other threads.

But stickying the general threads is going to be very helpful I think, especially to newbies. : )

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 09:27:15 pm »

Yeah, I know, but considering the actual number of personal threads now, it's a hefty load.  :pale:  A better idea was presented as to put the General threads in their own subsection, also, which would be a little more manageable to do for the time being.  :lol:  Putting them as stickies is really the most I can do at the moment, but hopefully a sub forum will be on its way in the near future.  I'll be sure to ask about that. Wink

Um, if I'm getting this right, do we now post our pictures on these sticky's if we want to post pictures as if it was on a General Themed thread?
They're the same exact threads as from before.  Just stickied so they won't be lost so easily.  So yes, they're available for everyone to post in like before.  :angel:

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 10:31:32 pm »

great idea tenshii! told ya you'd be a good mod Cheesy yes, a subforum would be nice

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 12:20:27 am »

BWAAHH!!!!! I love you ... and such a simple solution! You'd think we would have thought of it sooner! Lol. Thanks SO much, Tenshii. I bet I'll end up posting more now!

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 09:36:42 am »

Just a small update:  A sub-forum is still in consideration at the moment, as the site is still undergoing a few changes.  I'll continue sticking threads for now, but I won't be able to get every last one of them up top.  Most likely those that are considered "inactive" will be bumped back until things are straightened out, but those that are heavily active will still remain.  I'll keep everyone posted on the status of things.  :angel:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 11:37:23 am »

Thank you for the update

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 03:55:54 pm »

Though I still like the idea very much, it does seem like every time I log-in, there are more threads at the top. In my opinion, there are a few too many. But obviously things are still being worked out, so I'll remain patient! : )

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 08:46:19 pm »

Misjudgment on my part.  :punch:  My apologies once again to those with small screen resolutions, because I know it's a pain to scroll past a lot of stickies.  Didn't realize there were so many general threads until I started doing it, but like I said, hopefully once things are settled in with a few changes, everyone's wish will come true.  :lol:

hiiammregg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 12:18:55 pm »

theres no pet thread in the stickies Smiley

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 08:46:43 pm »

i think you missed a thread: Teen Mothers :wink:

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: