Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:26:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Themed Sims 2 Picture Threads as Stickies/Sub-Forums on the way.  (Read 17964 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 10:33:00 pm »

sorry for the double-post, just wanted this to be seen.

here's another: Emo Sims

EDIT: *braces for gunfire* and here's Kissing Sims
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 10:36:19 pm by xTERRIx » Logged

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 11:43:41 pm »

:smile bi:  Thanks for that.  And sorry once again to those with small screens.  :oops:

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 12:06:44 am »

hmmm....are you still sticky-ing the Emo Sims thread? i was just skimming through pic threads and saw it. unless it's an exception or somethin XD

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 05:23:39 pm »

Yeah, I had a time-out error when it happened, but it should be up there now.  :lol:

Just an update on the situation:

Changes are still underway between both InSIMenator.net and InSIMadult.  As soon as the latter site has been tweaked and updated with planned changes, it will only be a matter of time before clean-up of the sticky section will commence.  Hang in there, everyone... I know it's annoying and causing some issues, but we'll have the Personal Pictures sub-forum soon enough.  Wink

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2008, 07:08:29 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1395508
Yeah, I had a time-out error when it happened, but it should be up there now.  :lol:

Just an update on the situation:

Changes are still underway between both InSIMenator.net and InSIMadult.  As soon as the latter site has been tweaked and updated with planned changes, it will only be a matter of time before clean-up of the sticky section will commence.  Hang in there, everyone... I know it's annoying and causing some issues, but we'll have the Personal Pictures sub-forum soon enough.  Wink

Thank you very much tenshii

Pierre

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2008, 09:49:27 pm »

good to know the sub-forum's coming, it'll make viewing and organizing a lot easier Smiley thanks for the update!

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008, 11:26:24 pm »

i think i found another one: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=10330

i know the new subforum is coming, but i don't know if we should still sticky this one :doh:

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008, 11:39:12 pm »

Yeah, thanks anyways.  Wink  The contest section is currently undergoing the changes now.  As soon as Kathy's done with that (and of course takes whatever time she may need to get it prepared)  the sub-section should be around in a matter of time.  :angel:

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2008, 07:53:00 am »

I've unstickied all these threads for the time being as we need staff announcements and guidelines to always show at the top of the section

This section is on our list of sections to sort out and as paden says in her announcement we'll be doing a complete overhaul of it at some point, but we will keep you up to date with that as and when it happens

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: