Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:10:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: What will be your first request for The Sims 3 Game if custom content is created?  (Voting closed: June 29, 2009, 06:41:49 pm)
Self sim - 1 (4.8%)
Random sims - 0 (0%)
Houses fully furnished or unfurnished - 0 (0%)
Male clothes - 1 (4.8%)
Female clothes - 3 (14.3%)
Custom objects and recolors - 3 (14.3%)
Mods and Careers - 7 (33.3%)
Cars - 0 (0%)
Furniture and Appliances - 0 (0%)
Toddler and kids toys - 2 (9.5%)
Other.. please explain - 4 (19%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: what would be your first request for the sims3 if custom content is created?  (Read 48958 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shellyk

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 07:45:37 am »

Other . . . hair

Everyone probably already said it but I NEVER use maxis hairs they're just so duff, and skins I have stacks of Warlokk's stuff but then the new ones supposed to have a greater range in body type.  Anyway the maxis stuff clothes, hair, skins are all so flat looking the custom stuff is all way better.  :worship:

ShellyKScotland----------------------
"Girl's kick ass, says so on the T-Shirt":rabbit:
Xanthos

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 11:12:50 am »

Quote from: kathy;1351354
My request is for Enayla's skins and hubbys InSIM.

I second that. I can't play TS2 without InSim.
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 11:22:19 am »

I voted "Mods and Careers". If I decide to buy it, which for the moment is not very likely, I’d want anything same-sex… marriage, kids… And also Inteen.
Meshy114

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 11:34:28 am »

Other...

I'd love to see mythical creatures, like the ones that have been created right here.  Mermaids mostly, so until that happens, I'm not going to bother buying the sims 3.

Yessir, Captain Tight-Pants.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 12:36:47 pm »

I'm with my buddy Ed... I'm not buying the game, either... nor do I want it at any cost, free or otherwise.

... But, if the world was perfect, SecuRom never existed, and EA was a corporation that didn't skimp out/rush on a lot of things at the last minute... I'd have to say the very first thing would be mods.  There's always going to be something that's annoying, so an immediate fix to those would be absolutely needed first.  Then it'd have to be more stuff for the babies and tots.  (not to forget about cool new objects, too.)  Following after that, possibility of adult/elder mens, children, and toddler clothing... because they always tend to be left in the wind when it comes to the ladies.  

Hopefully "outside" meshing, skinning, and modding in the game will eventually come along, but seeing all of the sliders for everything (from skin, eye color, and so on) sort of sends doubt my way that it'll be an openly available option.  It seems EA likes to make it harder on that part.  Sad

MissProper

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 01:04:58 pm »

I'd like to see more hacks, mods, and more realistic animations in the Sims 3.
I'm thinking about the sort of animations of everyday life and in emotions.
For example, it would be nice for a parent sims to have more interactions with their kids like pushing them in a animated baby pram for when they go for walks or go out visiting or out to a community lot, and at least order the older ones not to jump up and down on the expensive couches and beds without coddling them afterwards. In emotions, and they seem childish and silly, but I'd laugh if a sim could throw him or herself on the floor and have a childish temper tantrum! Lol! I'd also like to see a plane, train, and even a boat animation so the can travel to other places other than by car, and maybe even be able to see animations of these sims on these things other than inside cars. I have plenty of more ideas, but too many to mention here, but last but not least, more interactions with the telephone such as incoming phone calls such as wrong numbers, phone calls of inquiries of merchandise from companies, and outward calls to others like odering things over the phone by catalogue and prank phone calls, like the one they have on Sims 2 on Gamecube. It even would be nice for a sim to shop online for things.
SimJymm

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 04:36:58 pm »

Quote from: Enayla;1351349
Custom hair meshes I suppose. But I'm not getting the game until I know if I can create my own skin tones for it.

Drains the fun out of it for me if I can't.

I can't wait to see what your artistic skills will do to the Sims in Sim3. Heck I even have your face mod for Oblivion and who knows...Fallout 3??
Dsydk11

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 10:09:40 pm »

I choose male clothes, but I won't be buying Sims3 until I can be sure of having Marvine's Athletic Guy in it.
mhahse57
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 12:24:14 am »

If I decide the Sims 3 is worth it and you geniuses, (Eric, Kathy, Ju, Kavar, Beosboxboy, Warlokk, Kerial, Echo, Enayla, and all the rest) start making CC, I would want some new Hairstyles.  Men's and Women's.  I have been a hair and custom bods and clothes addict since I discovered Insim, and would want those before I get any thing else.  

Is the game worth another $350 investment?  I haven't seen anything that sells it to me.  I have spent so much time searching and collecting treasures by you creators for the Sims 2, I don't feel like I'm in any hurry to switch over.  

Have a great fall and winter everyone!

Michele

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture that world; cultivate it with imagination. Make it better than the world you live in. Then share it, and change your own world forever.
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 10:05:13 pm »

ill wait and see some of the reviews by insimenator/adult before i buy it, if u guys think its worth buying i have faith in u Smiley

Poke2 = GAH2
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 03:44:40 am »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1355891
I'm with my buddy Ed...

Oh, Tenshii....Thank you!

I'm your buddy too.....:love7:

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
GossipGirl.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 08:00:28 am »

Female clothes or hair.

Decent jeans and sky high heels and platforms, like the YSL tributes or balenciaga gladiators.

I will be 100% gutetd if there is not custom content, I can survive without custon objects and such, but without custom hair, skintones and clothes, I'll be majorly upset, probs won't buy the game. But I'm sure it'll get figured out. Hopefully, anyway.

Don't look so sad, Little J. The sun will come out tomorrow, even if your boyfriend did today. You know you love me,
XOXO Gossip Girl.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
DutchXfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2008, 03:13:49 am »

Custom genetics. And some adult content.

New bodybuilder meshes available @ Synapticsim's Lair!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 05:21:30 pm »

Houses, My self sim and my mother grand mother god mother god father aunt clothes.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
bdhfsbp2.3

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 02:20:51 am »

my first reques will be houses, then sims, then clothes for my sims, thenpossible food(maxis have no where near enough) or hacks/careers
after that it would depnd what was in the game

Tell me if I'm going crazy
But everything you said amazed me
It seems too easy on the ear to
Be something I should adhere to
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: