Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:36:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you find irritating in the sims?  (Read 24187 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2009, 03:29:58 pm »

I use the automatic pillpayer from Sim Wardrobe. Set the stupid thing and forget it.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Feisty32
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2009, 02:11:48 am »

thanks a million for telling me about that little gem Paden your a peach. Grin
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2009, 05:09:12 pm »

I use the automatic pillpayer from Sim Wardrobe. Set the stupid thing and forget it.

The insiminator has the finances adjuster thing looks like a cashregister it can also be set to auto pay bills. I mintion it because if you have the insim why get another hack to do what you already have!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 04:40:22 am by Razamataz » Logged
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2009, 08:39:14 pm »

I've had the billpayer for way longer than I had the InSIM. I also like it.

SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2009, 10:35:30 pm »

Heres another one I thought of today, okay you know when the Sims choose to eat a T.V. dinner? well why in the world when they throw the tray away does it turn into a garbage bag?! Blink I mean just how long would have taken maxis to design an animation where they throw the friggin' tray away? I mean that would seem more realistic to me lol Maxis are idiots though I forgot rolleyes
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:11 pm »

I find toddlers to be really irritating. I don't like their weird sleep patterns and constant need for attention.

Some people never grow out of this.

Just a few of the most irritating things to me (some I have been able to fix with mods / hacks):

- The fact that it takes way too long for Sims to do simple things (eat, go to the bathroom, etc)

- Whenever there is a baby and it needs to go to bed, everyone wants to do something else with it - even when you are making repeat commands / Whenever they put toddlers in the highchair, they just want to pull him right back out, or not let him eat the rest of his meal if they actually get him food

- Barely enough time to train toddlers to do everything unless your Sims have no life

- You invite someone over and they don't interact and all the interactions your Sims make toward them don't work (even when you "Select" them) / Your Sims stop interacting with all the other family members

- Crumplebottom, Crumplebottom, Crumplebottom... what more do I need to say...

- Leaving babies all over the place and not picking them back up

- The spying (as someone else has mentioned). I really hate how they come over and intrude into your Sims life to shove & push that person around. Whats really funny about this is the fact that most of the time, the one being spied on lives nowhere in the view of the telescope range. The Sim using it is always looking the other direction

- Sims always prefer the long and twisted route as opposed to just going straight through. WTH?

- Why Sims don't ever just automatically spray the roaches rather than trying to stomp on them is beyond me

- Those dang toddlers and their obsession with toilets!! (thank goodness for those baby gates - sorry to the creator who made 'em. I forgot who it was)

- Kids should have one place for homework. I spend so much time looking upstairs, downstairs, in the front yard, in the backyard, basement, attic... OUI!

- You rarely ever get a reimbursement from a robbery and if the burglar is amazingly there even after the police arrive, they always seem to send the whimpy cop who loses the battles to the bad guy

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:30 pm »

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but when other Sims come and knock over your trash can. My Sims don't even have enemies, still they come by and kick it over.  huh I once had a mod that allowed my Sims to pick a fight with them without having to greet them, solely for the purpose of beating up those no good trash kickers.

My other ride is a chocobo.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2009, 07:29:24 pm »

Also, when you have your own business, Sims always want to go where they're not supposed to go - in the break room, in the employer's bathroom, office, their home. OUI...

I guess I just have irresistible shiny stuff everywhere but my own business!

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

Feisty32
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2009, 03:17:42 pm »

or how about when sims steal your sims newspaper lol. Grin Cheesy
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 01:57:14 am »

I already requested a mod for this so hopefully Squinge or Chaavik will nuke it for me but who else gets annoyed when sims hate the way you decorate their homes? you can read about my rant in Squinges mod requests but I just thought I would get your opinions on how irritating you find it? lol tongue
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2009, 01:30:19 pm »

Speaking of mods fixing irritating actions in the Sims, I really need to download Pescado's nanny mod!

jubeth

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2009, 10:53:31 am »

Just thought of some more.

The way sims are so impatient!! If they have to wait to go down the stairs because someone else is there they flap their arms around and moan like an idiot, it drives me mad, just wait for a few seconds for gawd's sake. And if they can't do an action because they have to wait they end up cancelling it, grrr.

On a similar theme the way they flap and wave and moan if someone else is sitting at the desk using the computer, they get in a right strop about it, obviously sims never learnt to share their toys.

As someone else above said the way visitors don't interact with their hosts, I hate the ones who visit then just end up sitting on the computer browsing the web, its the height ot rudeness to visit someone else's home, not talk to them and just sit at their computer (and I'm saying this as a very shy person myself).

Again agree with what was said above about the stomping on roaches instead of spraying, but I'll add that the crying over it is just ridiculous, just get on with it, spray them and quit crying. lol.

The way the default is to throw dirty nappies (diapers to you Americans) on the floor, I'm not a clean and tidy person but even I know that is just foul, I hate the way they won't use the change station autonomosly and you always have to tell them to do it.

The way that the sims only ever think a baby is crying because it wants food, when a baby cries they never autonomosly think it might want a nappy change or social interaction, its always get the bottle from the fridge and nothing else.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2009, 07:49:47 am »

Why do they always seem to serve an extra plate? And when they do, they grab yet another one and eat it (and sometimes need to go to the couch to do so)!

Or the way Sims use the phone and lay it on the floor. At least the baby you can find again.

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2009, 05:01:49 pm »

When my sims walk all the way from the backyard, into their house, up the stairs, into the bedroom, just to make the bed! and I can't stop them.

when one of my sims' ex husband keeps bargin into the house uninvited and watchin TV and going through the fridge and stuff like he still lives there. I tried kicking him out but he comes back like a sim hour later

the fact that you need lots of friends to get a promotion.

the toddler hair options suck

the green skin that the evil witches have(thank God for modthesims2.com or I woulda never gotten rid of that)

sims waking up becuz the Tv's on

the garage can't connect to the house

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2009, 03:13:11 pm »

The garage can connect to the house if you build said house without the foundation. As for the ex coming over like he still lives there, click on the doors of the house and select the lock option that pops up, and then select allow household only. That should stop the bugger. You can also go into game play options and turn off their free will and if they decide to do something you don't want them to, you have the chance to cancel out their action by clicking on the little icon up to the left side upper portion of the screen. Good luck!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: