Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:06:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated for Apartment Life?  (Read 19155 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
david1gr

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 01:18:28 am »

Quote from: ~Ali~;1359930
Carrigon at Sims2workshop has updated a number of hacks and has a few new ones too

TwoJeffs has some of his hacks already working for AL

MATY's list of AL certified hacks keeps growing, Pescado has also done a critical fix for some AL issues, get it here
Thanks much for the links to apartment life updated fixs. It came in handy. ;-)
takart

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 11:56:44 pm »

squinges work as do the crammy penis...

Blessed Be
Livvyx

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 01:36:55 pm »

Thanks for the hacks Smiley
takart

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 08:57:23 pm »

all the simsclice stuff works with AL, and carrigon too

Blessed Be
cosiangel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 07:06:06 pm »

Can someone please tell me where to go to get the most recent version of the Insiminator for Sims2 and Sims3 (if the Insiminator still indeed exists?)  This is ironic because here I am on the Insiminator site but no link to the Insiminator to be found here?  I don't understand? Can someone please enlighten me?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 08:12:12 pm »

I will gladly donate if someone would please direct me as to where to get the most recent version of the Insiminator for Sims2 and Sims3 (if a version exists for Sims3 at all?)  I won't pay for nothing..I came here to get the Insiminator???  Thanks!!!

Can someone please tell me where to go to get the most recent version of the Insiminator for Sims2 and Sims3 (if the Insiminator still indeed exists?)  This is ironic because here I am on the Insiminator site but no link to the Insiminator to be found here?  I don't understand? Can someone please enlighten me?

Using your eyes is a good idea, Cosiangel. It's not hard to find the S2 version, which is right  here.

Regarding the Sims 3 version: Here, here and here. (other mods are here - some may have similar functions)

Look before you ask, please. A speedy five minute search from you register until you post - about a "banned" theme, in two completely unrelated topics, about something that is easy to find on the forum index page, is more than enough to give you a warning, maybe worse. Lucky for you, I'm in a good mood today, so a warning is all you'll get. Just promise you'll think (or at least do a search) before you post the next time.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 08:14:35 pm »

Also, please don't run around the forum posting the same question multiple times. Just once is enough.

Thread locked, since it's an ooold thread and killing zombies before they get too feisty is a great idea. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: