Insimenator.org
March 30, 2024, 02:08:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you built an apartment?  (Read 21721 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hume6773

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2008, 01:25:53 am »

some here i use that tutorial and works everytime for me
forever_kariwe
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 02:36:28 pm »

I guess that explains why I haven't been able to build an apartment succesfully (even though I've used changelotzoning apartmentbase) I guess I should try "changelotclassification"
Thanks!
hume6773

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 09:34:50 pm »

i used "changeLotZoning apartmentbase" just like it said to and it works right now i have one family renting a house with no garage or driveway don't work sorri for bad spelling
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 09:54:37 pm »

I build an apartment building, more like simplexes, it took me forever to furnish each one beautifully. I got all excited and moved my first family in, and wolla half of the furniture did not show. Only bathrooms and kitchen stuff showed the rest were gone. I was upset about it and refurnished the place with my family in it. Then I went to knock on the neighbour's door and guess what Huh? He had all the nice furniture, that is so unfair. I bet ya it is because he is a NPC... lucky bugger :laugh:

I also found that beachlots don't mix with apartments when I could for the life of me not put a roof on an apartment building Sad
CynicalSim

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2008, 12:03:04 am »

~simaholic--you can rent the apartment furnished.  Have boolProp on and, I can't remember exactly which, either shift click on the door or ctrl click.  In my game it is an option all the time.  Not sure if it is from the Insim or what, but I have it without boolProp on.

*Some people only dream of angels; we held one in our arms.*
                        Remembering Jacob March 8 - 9, 1996
                   Our Angel: http://sids-network.org/fp/jacob.htm
Loisette

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2008, 09:59:39 am »

I got AL . The first time I played with,  I had the  apartment mailbox .  Now, the AL mailbox deasapeared and I have only the residential mailbox. The residential mailbox is a custom content and owerwrite the maxis one .
How I can fix that?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: