Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:21:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: What action or Animation you hate the most in sims2?  (Read 58799 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2010, 04:05:00 pm »

Yeah the random congradulations are annoying. I also used to hate whenevr my sim babies played in the toilet but I guess one of my EP's got rid of that cuz they dont do that anymore

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2010, 04:06:57 pm »

Just wait until you walk in and see your own kids or your relative's children/friend's child playing in the pot, you'll do a massive face palm or head bang on the wall, specially when you see how nicely they decorated the bathroom with the special two-ply toilet paper.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2010, 04:25:16 pm »

Or how about when they decide that the "floaty things" in the toilet they just used are extra fun to play with? Now that's always fun to walk in on.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 06:08:40 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2010, 05:52:10 pm »

How about when they take the toilet plunger and try to make their rubber duckie go down the drain... One of last week's adventures, don't ask...

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2010, 06:10:09 pm »

That's nothing. Try finger painting on the bathroom walls. You can guess with what.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2010, 08:52:49 pm »

Been there. But, the landlord is coming over tomorrow to put in a new toilet. Tell you much?? Tongue

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 20, 2010, 11:53:41 am »

That's nothing. Try finger painting on the bathroom walls. You can guess with what.

Gee I must be tired. I started to say how fun I thought finger painting the bathroom with the kids was.  Um hey we used washable paints not the er, other stuff. Going to be locking the bathroom doors now too, thanks Paden Titter.

On topic:

Currently I'm not appreciating that sim parents stay all bright-eyed after a long night of caring for baby.  They ought to at least look tired as heck and have some type of "sleepless night" memory & sleep through the night want. Yep new baby nights are making me want a real life motive adjuster.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 12:06:44 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

MissyLove

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2011, 04:30:29 pm »

I hate when they talk to the flour baby!! Embarrassed
Amalia81

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 14, 2011, 09:36:55 pm »

Don't know if it's already been mentioned (I was too lazy to read the entire thread) but I HATE when they complain when you tell them to do something they don't like, like working out if they're lazy or watch TV if they're active.
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2011, 04:58:22 pm »

1. The automatic "Make bed"! Why is it that whenever one sim gets out of bed and forgets to make his/her bed, every other sim in the house thinks it's their responsibility drop what they're doing to make it for them at the same time? I've had so many traffic jams on the stairs or at bedroom doors because of that.

2. When a child or teen comes home from school, puts their homework on the computer desk, and for some reason can't pick the homework back up and do it. Every time I make them do their homework, they do the little animation that happens when something is in their way

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2011, 01:24:28 pm »

lol most of these problems can be solved with free-will off. I hate when they don't automatically go to the car for work when you have free-will off, instead a message pop-ups telling you that your sim needs to be at work in an hour. By the time you make it to your car, your sim is already late. This also applies to washing dishes after eating. ugh.
Dahll Haus

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2011, 06:39:29 pm »

This is going to sound stupid, but I hate the eating animations. 

Say I've just created an elegant, ladylike sim that puts Julia Child to shame and decorates her home in all pink, white, and kittens.  She makes an elaborate meal for herself and her guests, sits down and then shoves the plate in her face and starts shovelling.  Food bits spraying everywhere. It's not really a 'kill her!' moment, but it's more like a facepalm.  And then to add insult to injury, she stands up and rips a nice green fart in her guests' faces. 

While they're eating.

That would get you beat up in a boys' dorm, much less an elegant lady's house!

(I also agree with missme74: I wants polygamy for my sims, too.)
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2011, 07:27:58 pm »

My sim cooked dinner for her family but when she served it, she put plates not only on tables in her house but the tables outside too(the family lives in an apartment/townhouse complex)

Is there anyway for me to stop this from happening the next time she cooks?

Octavian

Cogito ergo sum.

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 08, 2012, 08:57:33 pm »

There's a few that annoy me the most. Of course I downloaded stopper mods for most of them, thankfully.

-Anything that has to do with Babies and Toddlers. Just leave them alone for three seconds so I can take care of them with one Sim, like I intended!
-Kids and Teens going ballistic when they get an A+. The first time's understandable, the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth are not.
-Neighbors insisting that they can use everything in your house. No, you cannot play SSX 3 on my computer. No, you cannot watch the TV in my kid's room. No, you cannot turn on the radio and leave it so that my Sims moan about it when I send them to bed.
-Guests staying in the Hot Tub long after your Sims have gone to bed. The only way that you can kick them out is by doing Say Goodbye/Ask To Leave to all guests. Even when everyone else leaves, those people in the Hot Tub are just chillin' away.
-Employees leaving their job to do something. This happened to me when I had a Sim enter a dance contest downtown and then I saw the Host leave his station (with customers, mind you!) to join the dance contest. Needless to say I fired him immediately.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2012, 10:04:08 am »

My sim cooked dinner for her family but when she served it, she put plates not only on tables in her house but the tables outside too(the family lives in an apartment/townhouse complex)

*snipped*

Is there anyway for me to stop this from happening the next time she cooks?

That's always bugged me too.  I think it either stopped when my sim had a family or using inSimenator to set plate portions did the trick (it's been a while since I've been able to play). 

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: