Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 04:10:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Therapists Files Open: Case 2 updated 10/28/08  (Read 38070 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 01:22:24 am »

There maybe more updates on the case but they will be from Don Lothario's perspective as he remains in therapy with the doctor.
I'm sure once Nina has her baby he will need to get things off his chest with the doctor.

I'm itching to get to Case 2 with ton's of drama and fireworks! LOL!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 01:32:31 pm »

DAMN! I hate Nina! Grrr! She ruined everything...

Write more! Write more!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 01:40:59 pm »

LOL!  Yeah me too!  What's funny is that in my game she really is stalking Don Lothario.
Everytime I move him around to do some scenes she will sneak and hide behind trash cans or whatever to get a glimpse of him it's real fatal attraction like!  LOL!
I will do some more from Don's perspective.  Yes he is a dog but he is a repentant sad dog and I actually like him now.  LOL!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 01:48:08 pm »

Lol! Really. I hate Don though. I hated him so much I actually killed him last time I played and had Cassandra hook up with Darren Dreamer. lol!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 04:56:15 pm »

Poor Don!  LOL! Darren Dreamer is really hot in my game with the defaults (skins, beards,eyes,brows) I have in now.
I have been wondering what sort of trouble he can get into...

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 01:16:40 pm »

Patient: Don Lothario
Patient Notes
Don came in for a monthly visit he appeared tired and somewhat tense. The following is a transcript of said appointment.
Therapist says...
So Don you look a little hagard are you doing OK?

Well, I'm exausted.
How are visitations going with your son?
They were going pretty well I haven't seen my boy though in about a month mostly because I have been occupied with other things..

I felt Don was leading up to tell me something important so I opened the conversation so it would progress naturally.
Why don't you tell me about it Don?

It actually all started about a month ago. I had James for the weekend. Cassie was moving into her new place so for once she wasn't reluctant to let him go with me.
I had fulfilled all her requirements of keeping him overnight. She made me get a bunch of kid stuff besides toys. I had bought a feeding chair, crib, changing table, potty cause my boys training ya know! LOL!
Cassie made me show her reciepts for the stuff before she would actually let him sleep over.
I could have fought her on it I do have legal overnight visits but I thought about it and she was right he still is a baby and needs those things.
James is a quiet good little boy. He doesn't cry much at all. I see Cassie in his eyes he has her same expression of watching me closely. It's actually weird.
I had taken him to the apartment playground which he seems to like. He got pretty dirty so it was bath time. Cassie has written down his routine which I somewhat try to follow.
"DON!
DON'T FORGET!!
JAMES BATH AFTER PLAY OUTSIDE
GERMS!!!LETHAL TO BABY'S IMMUNE SYSTEM SINCE IT'S NOT YET DEVELOPED.
FEED HIM AFTER HIS BATH!
LOOK IN HIS BABY BAG AND FEED HIM WHAT I SENT FOR YOU!
NO ADULT FOOD DON!
HE IS ON TODDLER BITS.
IT DOESN'T HAVE PRESERVATIVES OR ADDITIVES AND I DON'T WANT HIM HAVING THAT JUNK!
I HAVE SENT YOU ENOUGH FOOD TO LAST THE WHOLE WEEKEND!
FEED HIM HIS RICE CEREAL IN THE MORNING WITH A BOTTLE OF OJ GIVE HIM SIX OUNCES. PREPARE HIS CEREAL WITH HIS FORMULA. NO COWS MILK. HE LIKES IT WARM NOT HOT.
HE EATS LUNCH AROUND 11AM SINCE HE WAKES UP SO EARLY.
YOU CAN FEED HIM ONE JAR OF TURKEY OR MAC AND CHEESE. FOR HIS DESSERT ONE OF THE FRUITS. HE ALSO HAS A BOTTLE OF FORMULA.
TRY TO PUT HIM DOWN FOR A NAP BETWEEN LUNCH AND DINNER BUT NOT TOO LATE.
DINNER THE SAME.
DON'T LET HIM WATCH YOUR NASTY MOVIES!
VERY IMPORTANT! PUT HIM ON THE POTTY CHAIR IN THE AM WHEN HE WAKES, AFTER EACH MEAL WITHIN 10 MINS AND BEFORE BEDTIME.
BEFORE HE SLEEPS HE LIKES TO BE READ TO I PUT ONE OF HIS FAVORITE BOOKS IN HIS BAG. GIVE HIM A BOTTLE OF WARM FORMULA WHILE YOU READ TO HIM AND HE WILL SETTLE RIGHT DOWN.
CALL ME ON MY CELL IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEMS. I'LL LEAVE MY PHONE ON.

When I first read this note I was pissed. She was treating me like an idiot. Doesn't she remember I'm a Doctor?
But despite my annoyance I found myself tapping the "RULES" to the fridge and keeping the schedule since the first night James did nothing but cry and complain.
So I gave my boy his bath after the playground.

It was time for lunch. I fed him his food Cassie had sent. Made myself a sandwich too since I was starving. I looked up at my boy he was done with his mush.
He is a funny little man. "So James....Mom says I have to put you on your potty now but the rest of the afternoon is open. Want to watch a movie? I got a new movie it's called 'The Burning Bush'. LOL! Yeah...your right I don't think your Mom would like that.

James is down with potty cause he actually went for me which surprised me because so far he had only just sat in it for a few split seconds and ended up soiling his pullups. I was in the process of cheering and making a fuss about it when the doorbell rang.
Now..who the hell could that be? It better not be your Mom to pick you up. She promised to let me have a full weekend.
Well it was not Cassie. It was Nina again.

"Nina what are you doing here?"
"Aww....is that your boy Donny? He is a cutie! He looks like Cassie Don he is her clone!" she squealed.
"Nina why are you here? I am busy as you can see I have my son this weekend." I tried to get rid of her I swear I did. Nina has been showing up every few days. I am so tired of this. How many times do I have to reject this woman?

I started to walk away and put James down in his crib it was time for his nap. I figured Nina wanted money so I went to get my wallet. "Donny?....I need to stay here Brandy asked me to leave."

"Oh No! Nina I told you we are not a couple. I don't want to live with you. I'll try to find you some kind of pregnancy shelter or something."
I really didn't want her to move in with me. I guess I was still holding on to some hope that Cassie might want me back at some point.

"Donny I'm pregnant with your baby and I'm homeless. I'm not asking you to marry me or even to be my boyfriend just take care of me at least until the baby is born."
I thought about Nina's words and felt badly about her situation. I knew she was sleeping on Brandy's couch and that Brandy was tired of taking care of her.
"Why did she ask you to leave? What did you do?"
"She said it was time for me to move on that my baby is coming soon and she herself was trying to get her own life on track and another infant in the house would be too much. She told me to come stay with you and get you to help me.
You know she is studying for the Sargent's exam and she has just changed since she joined the police force. She's hard."

"Nina I only have a one bedroom apartment. If you stay here you will have to share my bed." I relented.
Then Nina moved in on me. In more ways than one. She cooed up to me and whispered into my ear..

"Oooh Donny...I have never had a problem sharing a bed with you..she grabbed my hand and put her soft lips to the edge of my mouth.
Now Doc....I dunno if you are aware of this or not but I haven't had a woman in ages. At that point I was so ready before I realized it I grabbed her and we started to kiss and touch each other.

Nina is very good looking. She has not put on much weight with her pregnancy so she is just sort of soft and rounded. I have to admit I tore her clothes off and went to town on her. I been so alone and Cassie won't give me the time of day except having to do with our son. It was just nice having someone desire me.

I took a quick peek at James he was busy with his toys so I pulled Nina into the bedroom and after so many months of being celibate, miserable and alone I gave in to my instincts.

To say it was fast and furious is I suppose an understatement. I got up quickly as soon as we were done and put James in his crib he was pretty tired but still playing with his blocks.

I took James home early that next day early Sunday morning. Cassie seemed somewhat irritated I suppose it interferred with her plans somehow I dunno. But I wanted to be with in bed not taking care of little James and the endless list of formularies that involved caring for a toddler at that moment.
I am not in love with Nina but she is in my home, my bed and having my baby right now. She understands and accepts that I'm not in love with her. She still wants to be with me.
Destiny is pushing me to be with this woman despite my own desires. I suppose I have just given in to it.

Don? Now that Nina is living with you have you descussed what will happen after your child is born?

No...I haven't gotten clear in my own head yet.

I asked Don to sit down with Nina and discuss his feelings. To come up with a plan for what their relationship would be so there would be no misunderstandings.
Don had decided to allow Nina and the baby to live with him. He would seek a larger apartment and after the child was born Nina could stay with him but would have to work and help with expenses. He would not commit to her and wanted her to understand that this arrangement was not permanent but that he would help her out if he chose to leave.
Don in making this decision had accepted that his relationship with Cassie was indeed over.
Perhaps, for his sake that was a good thing since that obsession had not been helpful to his progress.
I was concerned about Don demeanor he did look really tired so I adjusted his antidepressant and scheduled him for a follow-up within two weeks to see how he was feeling.

Two weeks later.....

A more relaxed less tense Don showed up for his follow up he seemed in a bit better spirits...

"Nina had the baby!" he blurted out.
"It's a girl!" he beamed.
Well congratulations Don!
Don pulled out the snapshots to show me.

She looks like me....she has my green eyes. I guess she looks like Nina too but she is so pretty..
Don she is a beautiful baby!
I was in the labor room with Nina when she had the baby. You know Cassie didn't want me in the room when she had James. I had to wait in the waiting room. Her labor was 16 long hours of waiting in that waiting room not being able to hold her hand or see our son be born. That hurt me more than she will ever know.

Nina had a good delivery she had the baby in only four hours.
I am blown away by that experience. I got to hold my daughter first before anyone. I cut the cord and even though I have delivered a baby before in my residency I don't remember it being this beautiful. We have named the baby Donnatella or Donna for short.
She is a good baby. I'm in the process now of finding us a bigger place my small apartment is jam packed full of kid stuff you can barely walk.

How are things going with Nina and you?

They are going Ok I imagine. I did have that talk with her and Nina and she agreed to my terms. She is going to stay home  with the baby for six months then we will hire a nanny and split the costs.
She plans on returning to work as a hair dresser since she is still licensed to do that.
I think she needs to take some kind of refresher course since she hasn't actually worked in that for some time.
Nina is a great mother she takes pretty good care of the house and as always is amazing and very willing in bed.

So you have come to a comfortable arrangement?

For now yes...I saw Cassie the other day and she was with a guy. He had on the same lab uniform as her I imagine it's her boyfriend.
How did that make you feel Don?
To be honest at first angry then I realized I'm living with another woman who just had my baby I have no right to be jealous if she seeing someone.
It still manages to make me angry anyway.
I walked up to her and told her I was moving into a bigger place and would resume my visits with James as soon as I was settled in. Then I walked away before she could say anything.

Notes:
I scheduled Don for a normal visit within a month after his move and getting settled into a new place.
Cassie meeting someone else had unsettled Don and could possibly throw him into another depression.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 01:28:52 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 02:10:42 am »

Meet the couple:
Daniel Pleasant and Mary Sue Pleasant.

Daniel is a teacher and coach at the local highschool.  Mary Sue is a Mortgage Broker.
They have been married for eighteen years.  They were both barely out of highschool when they married.  Mary Sue found herself pregnant with twins and put her college on hold for two years to raise them.

Shortly after the birth of the twins and after her return to college they began to experience problems communicating.

It seems Mary Sue felt Daniel had no ambition and she wanted to move up in her career.
Daniel on the other hand states he enjoys being a teacher and had no interest in seeking out another career.

Today I have in front of me both Daniel and Mary Sue.  Their two daughters are out in the waiting room.  Family counselling has been court ordered by a Judge Humble in Juvenile Court.

Their daughter Lillith was arrested driving under the influence it is a repeat offense and since she is a minor and there are other serious family problems the judge thought it urgent the whole family be evaluated since he is considering removing both teens from the home.

A mitigating factor in this case is the recent arrest of Daniel Pleasant.  He is presently out on parole pending trial.  The charges are disturbing.

Daniel Pleasant has been acused by one of the female basketball team members he coaches of sexual molestation.  Daniel denies the charges.

Mary Sue has made it clear she is fed up with Daniel and will seek a divoce after his sentencing one way or the other.
Although she believes the alegations are false she is tired of Daniel's indiscretions and feels they no longer have a marriage to save.

I have asked Daniel to wait outside with the girls and will interview Mary Sue first.
Although family counselling is usually done in a group session there are too many issues to have a sit down with all of them at once and I have decided to find out from Mary Sue her version of how things have gotten so bad.

Mrs. Pleasant?  We are here because of Lilith but obviously there are many other issues that may be contributing to her acting out.  If you believe Daniel to be innocent in these allegations why do you still want a divorce?

"Honestly, I know or rather I feel Daniel did not rape that girl.  But he had a romantic relationship with her.  He has admited that to me.  He got as far as hugging and kissing her.
He disgusts me.  We have two daughters the same age.  His lack of good sense and his indiscretions with other females is ridiculous."

Even if he is cleared from these charges he will lose his job.  Because he became involved with a student innapropriately.

It's not the first time Daniel has cheated on me either.  Last year I found out he was sleeping with our maid.  At the time I was devastated.  Here I was working my butt off at work so we could have nice things for our family and he was banging the maid the minute I left for work.

He begged me to forgive him and ended the affair and for the sake of our girls I gave him another chance.  This is how he repays me by sneaking around with a teen I'm fed up it's over.
I will wait until after the trial and file for divorce then.  Our kids are a mess.
Lilith is drinking and maybe using street drugs I'm not sure.  She has always tested negative for drugs which is the only reason she is not in more trouble than she already is.

What about your other daughter Angela?

Angela up to this point had been OK.  Now she is acting out too.  Two nights ago she didn't come home I finally found her in her boyfriends house.   The mother was at work and god only knows what happened.

Let's get back to Lilith, When did her behavior begin to get out of hand?

She was a normal little girl a bit of a tomboy.  It didn't alarm until she became a teen and she was still in my opinion very boyish.  We have never had "The conversation" but I realized quite soon enough that she was probably a lesbian.

Lilith is a lesbian?

Yes, I wasn't a hundred percent sure until I saw her with a girlfriend.  She met Marylena last year and they are pretty much inseparable.  Six months ago Lilith came to Daniel and I and asked us if Marylena could stay with us because her parents had kicked her out because she was gay.

Marylena is a sweet girl and I truly felt terrible for her so we let her stay with us.  If anything she has a calming effect on Lilith's horrible temper.  They share Liliths bedroom and to be honest I'm most comfortable with the don't ask don't tell way on that issue.

Tell me about Daniel's arrest.

To say it was the most painful humiliating day for me is putting it mildly.  That day I was very busy at work.  I was speaking to another broker on the phone regarding a very important deal we had in the works.
I had asked my secretary Christy to not disturb me during this call because this broker is hard to reach and I had finally gotten hold of him.

Well, Christy walks in and she says there is an urgent call from home.  She said Mr. Pleasant says it's an emergency Mrs. Mary Sue I'm sorry!
So I got off the phone and picked up the line.  My heart was racing I didn't know if there had been an accident or more drama with Lilith...

Daniel was on the line and just blurted out that he had been arrested.  I was in shock I supose...I couldn't think I was rambling...Why?  Why Daniel Why have you been arrested?

But he wouldn't tell me.
He just said to call our attorney and come to the police station to find out about his bail.

I raced over there.  I was in a panic state I didn't understand anything I felt like I was going insane.  I finally got to the police station and I kept my sunglasses on I had been crying and I didn't want to look into anyone's eyes.

Brandi Broke was at the desk.  I have known Brandi since high school we have never been close but we are aquainted.  "Daniel's been arrested Brandi!  I don't even know why!  Can you tell me?"  I asked desperately.

She had an uncomfortable look in her eyes.  "Mary Sue it's serious the charges against Daniel are for rape of a student."
I felt all the blood leave my head and took a step back.  I was NOT going to faint or cry here.  

"I see....I finally was able to utter.
Brandi can I see him?"

"No not now he is being booked it will be awhile you can have a seat and wait if you want."

I sat in that hard bench for about two and half hours it was a nightmare.  Daniel was being charged with rape....
I had a lot of time to think while I sat on that bench and time to ask myself many questions as well...

To be Continued......

Coptic Text

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 09:15:04 am »

Ooh! New chapter! Mary-sue, leave that bone-bag and hook up with...um...let me see...a...hot guy?

Update soon!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 10:08:23 am »

You know, I've seen many stories about people's interpretation of the Maxis families - but I've never seen one done like this.  I really like it - it's refreshing and different.  I love seeing everyone's problems and witnessing their progress with the therapist.  Your sims are beautiful!  What defaults are you using?  I swear Nina has never looked better!

And Brandi has always been my favorite Pleasantview sim - will she be having therapy sessions as well?  I imagine she'll need them - dead husband, 'suspicious' pool accident, troubled teen, difficulty making ends meet - I can hardly wait, lol!

Anyway, I'm really enjoying these and hope you plan to continue.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 11:20:00 am »

Zorom Mary Sue is definately going to leave Daniel she is fed up. This case will bring in the Pleasant twins in a very different way.
Mary Sue can do so much better imo! LOL!

Astral I think I'm using some kind of stefan blend made by someone else. Everytime I have a situation where I have to do over and reinstall I try a different one and the tan and mediums on this one are really nice. The lights hmmm...not so much.
But I have default everything...
Eyes, skin, brows, hair, makeup all things maxis have been defaulted which I think makes townies actually look normal.
Oh and Brandi is a Sargent in the Pleasantville Police force now. She definately has some issues, she will be seeing the Police Psychiatrist to work out her problems.

I'm hoping to lure some more reader's really does make my day to see some comments!
Thanks guys!

I'm thinking of changing the title of the stories to something else.  Hmm..have to think any suggestions?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 11:22:11 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 12:03:12 pm »

Case 2 part 2
Pleasant Family

"Mary Sue!?  There will a bail hearing in about an hour.  I'm going to see if I can get any more information about the specifics of these allegations.
If you go up to the desk now I'm sure they will let you see Daniel."

"That's the detective now...I'm going to talk to him Mary Sue."
"Joyce?  Is that the girl and her Mother?"
"Yes Mary Sue you stay here Don't talk to them OK?"

I looked at the girl and her Mother.  Doctor you want to hear something strange?  She looked like me when I was a young girl.  It was obvious she had been crying.  I wanted to go slap her.  I was sure she was making this all up.
As bad as Daniel was I know he wouldn't rape any woman.  He didn't have it in him.

Joyce is a partner with the attorney's firm she is very good Daniel she is handling everything you should be out on bail sometime today.
I just need to know two things Daniel and don't even think about lying to me.  First did you rape that girl?  Second did you sleep with her?"

"I did NOT rape anyone nor have I ever forced myself on anybody Mary Sue you should know that by now about me I don't have that kind of violence in me."

"Good Daniel!  Now I want to know the extent of your relationship with that girl.  Think about this carefully because if I get even an inkling or funny feeling that you are lying I walk right now.  You will never see me or the girls again.  Believe it Daniel I want to hear the truth now or I walk.   This little game where I have to drag things out of you I have no time or stamina for so I don't care what the truth is you will give it to me straight."

"Mary Sue?  I did NOT have sex with Mayling.  She has had a crush on me for two years.  I taught her English two semester's ago and I noticed she was at all the practices even though she didn't seem to be with anyone there.
One day she asked me if I could give her a ride home after practice everyone was gone and I said OK.
We chatted in the car and when we got to her house she kissed me.  I kissed her back and then told her this cannot happen May I'm not interested in having an affair with a student.
She started to cry.  I told her it was ok to just forget it I already had.  Then she opened her shirt and put my hands on her breast.  I got angry and told her to get out of my car.
I asked her to stop following me around and that I would talk to the school psychologist if she didn't stop and she got angry, got out and slammed the car door.
I swear Mary Sue that is the extent of my relationship with this girl."

After that the officer took him for his bail hearing and Daniel was bailed out.  Since then the charges have been reduced to fondling.  I think the case will be eventually dropped because our attorney has heard that the girl is being pressured by her mother to elaborate the story."

Mary Sue?  This has all been very traumatic I'm sure for you and your family.
I want to talk to all members of the family but I feel with things such as they are we may need to see everyone individually first.  Tell me how bad is Lillith's drinking?

It's sporadic.  But when she drinks she gets in trouble she will take the car and well get caught like she done twice already.
Do you know what prompted her to get take the car on this occasion?

Yes, she couldn't find Marylena.  She was in some kind of I suppose jealous rage and took the car to look for her.  Marylena had gone to the store and had her cellphone shut off.
She was all of half an hour late.  
Lillith called her job and when they said she had already left went nuts and took Daniel's car.
He was upstairs asleep and had left his keys on the table.  
When she couldn't reach Marylena on her cell she started drinking.  She apparently had a bottle of vodka hidden in her room.  She was two blocks from home when the police pulled her over for an incomplete stop.
Then the officer smelled alcohol and arrested her.

So, her relationship with Marylena is in your opinion obsessive?

That would be a good way to catagorize it in my opinion it's ridiculous.

In the meantime....

Angela?  The secretary said it's going to be another fifteen minutes before they will see any of us do you want to go to the snack area and get me some coffee?
"Dad I don't know where it is.  But yeah I'm hungry too.  Daddy we have been here all morning how long is this going to take?
"I don't know."
Where is Lillith and Marylena?
I think they are outside Lillith said she would be right back she needed some air.
"Tell the secretary we going to step out for a bit and let's go."
"Alright Daddy."

How much did Lillith drink before taking the car do you know?

She drank about half of the bottle.

I'm concerned her relationship with Marylena may become abusive Mary Sue.

I don't think she would ever hurt Marylena.  But in a jealous rage she might get into a fight with someone else and that does worry me.

I would like to try inpatient care for Lillith.  I want to give her some time to think things through and recieve some therapy for her drinking.  I also want to address the obsessive, possesive behavior in her relationship with Marylena.

Truthfully, It would be a relief.  I think she needs help and frankly Daniel and I are now overwhelmed with other things.
I'm going to allow the girls to live with either me or their father.  But it maybe out of my hands if this judge decides we can't handle Lillith.

I believe inpatient care for Lillith and one on one with Angela may satisfy the judge that you are handling the girls properly.
Let me tell you about the program for Lillith..

Meanwhile...
I want to get out of here!  This is stupid!  I have a headache and we have been here for hours!
"Look Lillith!  The reason we are here is because you can't stay out of trouble!"
I have had it with your BS you leave and I leave you hear me Lillith?"
"What?"

"Lillith you heard me!  I love you so much but if you don't stop suffocating me and acting out when I'm not within your eyesight we are over!
I will move in with my Aunt she offered to take me in.  I don't want to do this but I will if you don't get some help.  Your drinking scares me.  You are nasty when you drink.  I have told you over and over that just because we are a couple doesn't mean you own me.  I have told you I don't like who you are when you drink.  If you are unwilling to stop then I don't want to stick around and watch you destroy yourself and your family in the process!"

"Marylena...please don't leave me!  I don't want to live if you are not my girl.  I mean that.  I will do whatever they ask me to do.  Just don't leave me OK?"

Lillith, you complete whatever therapy they give you and I will be home waiting for you.  I promise and your birthday is one month away we will both work fulltime and save enough to move out together like we planned this will all be behind us.
Just get well so we can carryout our dreams."

Coptic Text

imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 04:29:30 pm »

vicky i love this story...it really is different, and i like the way you portray the characters! great update, i hope to see another one.

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 01:43:53 pm »

Thanks Calico!  Hope to have an update up soon.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 03:34:51 pm »

All your sims look great - Marylena is just beautiful!  Gorgeous screenshots - vibrant colors.  I love the spin you take with these families.  Looking forward to more!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 12:35:57 pm »

Thanks Astral I wanted to use all townies or NPC on this and Marylena is a pizza girl aged down to teen.  LOL!  I did do some work on her though makeup, hair and lip collagen I think.  I wanted to give Lilith a pretty girl.  LOL!
Dunno, I have always seen Lilith as a lesbian for some reason her romance with with Dirk Dreamer didn't seem to fit her.

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: