Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:34:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Therapists Files Open: Case 2 updated 10/28/08  (Read 38076 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
promise2dream

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2008, 05:28:00 am »

More, more...I want more. I went to click over the page and found there wasn't another....Sad.  
I found a link on the home page and clicked it and it lead me here and I'm glad I did.
Vicky I love your stories... I can't wait, till the next episode. Who needs Days of our lives or the like, when you have Pleasantview Secrets....
I love it...Great work

more, more, more ......please Smiley
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2008, 09:51:51 am »

Aww..thanks promise! The only thing that is hard with these stories is moving my sims around since each chapter requires back and forth between sets. I am a dweeb too instead of using sets I build entire structures!
So of course I get drawn into the design of that for days.

btw: I have links to all new updates on the first page of this since I go back and forth with case one and two to try to sort of keep it straight.

I am a fickle gemini I find it so hard to stick to one story so I have too many going on at once!  LOL!  I am itching to add a case three yet I know it will be so  hard to keep all three going...Oh guys check out my black widow challenge please on kielen and Brenda's forum!  I doing it story style and trying to make in funny and insane, I think the insane part is on track lol!  link is on my siggy!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 09:57:40 am by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2008, 11:15:31 am »

That Nina is crazy woman; I love the update!

Sammmm

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2008, 07:15:23 pm »

Great take on the Pleasantview life!  I won't be able to look at any of them the same way again.  I'm looking forward to another update.
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2008, 07:57:44 pm »

Oh my gawd! I didn't expect the shooting, but I knew he would have hell to pay when he say Nina again. Great update!!!!!!

More...more....please............

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2008, 08:47:59 pm »

Case 2
Pleasant Family
Private Session Mary-Sue Pleasant

I received a call from my assistant that Mrs.Pleasant wanted to see asap. While I usually don't take weekend appointments, I had her schedule Mary-Sue on a Saturday evening.

Mary-Sue was waiting for me when I arrived and opened up the office. I unlocked the door and switched on the lights to the office and asked Mary-Sue to have a seat.

"Doctor, I am very grateful you are seeing me tonight. I know you don't see patients on weekends."

It's no trouble Mary-Sue my assistant did say it was urgent. I checked on Lilith at the clinic this afternoon and she was fine...

"This is not about Lilith Doctor, Lilith is doing great. Marylena has found an apartment for both of them and they are planning to move-in to it as soon as she is released."

So this visit is for yourself personally?

"Yes, I don't know quite how to begin so I suppose I should start by saying that I have asked Daniel to move out and filed for a divorce."

Are you having a difficult time with your separation from Daniel?

"Actually...no Daniel and I have not been a couple for quite awhile. That whole incident were he was acused of sexual battery has been dropped the girl admited she was lying. Truthfully I used it as an excuse to end a really dead marriage."

So how can I help you Mary-Sue?

"Doctor? Will this visit be part of Lilith's record or can it be separate from the judges report?"

It can be completely separate and confidential Mary-Sue.

Mary-Sue took a deep breath and exhaled deeply. "Good because I need some help. I have sort of backed myself into a corner...

"You know I am a mortgage broker, well about six months ago before Daniel's arrest I did a closing for a gentleman named Ajay Loner on a luxury condo. He was an out of towner relocating in our community.
He was incredibly attractive and flirted with me shamelessly. Don't get me wrong I have been hit on by many men and never been tempted but this man made my knees weak. Ajay Loner is a self-made man. Like me. He started his own business making electronic parts in his garage in Strangehood. He had decided to relocate to Pleasantville after he lost his last family member. He felt he needed a new start somewhere new.

His mortgage took awhile because all his records are for a self employed person and the lenders require more documentation. So I got to spend a lot of time on either on the phone with Ajay or in my office. Every time we spoke he asked me out and each time I turned him down.
It wasn't that I wanted to so much be faithful to Daniel as the fact that as attracted I was to Ajay Loner, he was younger than me by about 8 years.
The age difference somehow made me uneasy.

Finally on the day of the closing for his condo we were left alone after the realtor and notary had left. Ajay had signed the usual gazillion papers required at closing and didn't seem to want to leave.
My God! He was so beautiful! I found myself chatting with him for about half an hour after everyone had left."

"So welcome to Pleasantville Ajay!"

"I think you are going to be happy here"

"Well of course all that depends on if you will have that dinner with me. I am new in town and I hate to eat alone, What do you say?"

I found myself saying yes before my mind realized it. I met him at a very remote seafood restaurant Ajay chose it I suppose to pacify my concerns. He knew I was married, he also knew I was attracted to him I suppose I found it difficult to hide. I continued to meet Ajay for drinks, dinners and once at a spa.

Up until that point our relationship was still platonic. It was easy for me to get away from home on late evenings I could always say we had a late closing and my family was used to my crazy long hours so no one even wondered where I was when I was with him. We alway went to remote locations for our outing so no one really knew me or Ajay there."

This particular evening we were having dinner together. Ajay had never touched me before. So when he took my hand during dinner and laced his fingers with mine my heart skipped a beat!

"Mary-Sue...I am so happy we have met, you have no idea how lonely I have been.."

"I want to propose a toast to a new life in Pleasantville!"

"Here, here!"

"Mary?, I think it's time you came over to see my place. We can have a real drink I have a fully stocked bar, you never seen my place."

It was definately a loaded invitation we both knew what it mean't. I looked into Ajay's eyes knowing there was no turning back and told him I would love to see his place.

Ajay's house was very dark and masculine just like him. I was so nervous after he showed me the house I sat on his couch and guzzled my scotch trying to ease my nerves. Ajay sat next to me and simply put his arms around me and smiled.

"You smell so good Mary, I been wanting to have you here ever since I first saw you." I don't know what is wrong with me but I have never felt like this with any man. I was literally shaking in his arms.

He reached over and pulled my two legs over his lap and kissed me so slowly yet intensely that I thought I would faint for wanting him. His mouth probed my own and his kiss was not only sweet but deep and intensely passionate. When he ended his kiss it was with a small bite tease of my lower lip. To say I was turned on by his touch is definately an understatement.

We kissed and caressed each other on that couch for a good part of the night, until the desire could not be held back.

In Ajay Loner's arms I felt a passion I have never known with any man. After Ajay made love to me in time suspended passion, I literally collapsed in his arms entirely spent.

While I recovered my energies and breath in his strong arms he whispered into my ear..."Mary, I am crazy about you, leave Daniel and stay with me. We can live together, get married, or whatever you want, as long as I can have you in my bed every night."

To be continued....
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 10:48:27 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Assassin

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2008, 03:48:38 am »

great update, hope another one will be soon

Earn money reading email 5$ sing up bonus
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref5486173
GtSimsGirl1208

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2008, 06:01:19 pm »

update on both of the cases and nina is sooo mean
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2008, 10:05:39 pm »

LOL!  Nina is just a little bit fatal attraction, too bad Don doesn't love her because they are really both alike in their selfishness.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2008, 12:29:41 pm »

Case 2
Mary-Sue Pleasant
Private session part 2

"Since that night Ajay and I have been seeing each other on a regular basis. I suppose guilt over my hidden relationship with Ajay is what made me stay with Daniel during his legal ordeal.
Ajay was upset with me for not just leaving him right away but, I felt I at least owed him to not leave him while he was down."

"Mary-Sue, it sounds like Ajay could be someone you would be happy with. What is stopping you from going for it?"

"Nothing really, I think at first the girls will be a bit shocked and maybe uncomfortable with the idea, but Ajay is a wonderful man in time they would accept him, I believe.

See, I have not seen Ajay for about a week now. We sort of quarreled because he wants me to move more quickly on my divorce.

I had spent the weekend at his house. I told everyone I had to go to a conference out of town. Ajay was quiet and moody we were in his hot tub when he finally spoke up.

"Mary-Sue, I cannot share you with another man anymore. I need you to decide if you want to be with me or Daniel. You had your chance for a clean break when he was arrested yet you chose to stay by his side."

"Ajay, I told you that as soon as his case was resolved I would ask him to leave and file for divorce. I did that. I asked him to leave. He asked for two weeks to find a place."

"Yes, but you haven't told your kids about me or Daniel. It's like I'm a dirty little secret for you. Do you ever plan on telling your family about me or are we allways going to have to sneak around?"

"Ajay, As soon as Daniel moves out and Lilith is discharged from the hospital I will tell them about you." Now at this point Ajay was happy again and we had a wonderful time that weekend.

I decided to take the bull by the horns and help Daniel find an apartment. The apartment will be ready in a few days and finally Daniel will be out of the house. My attorney has already filed the paperwork for our divorce and since Daniel is broke, the girls are grown, and I want a fast divorce I have agreed to sell the house and split the equity with Daniel so he also rebuild his life.

Everything was going fairly smooth. Then last week I started getting sick. I thought I might have the flu but when I pulled out my calender I realized I was late! Real late as in two and half weeks. It wasn't outright nausea as much as a weird malaise of tiredness and just feeling queasy.

I went to the pharmacy and bought one of those kits. I was thinking....could it be an early menopause?

I waited til Angela left for school and Marylena had left for work. I didn't go to work that day.

I fumbled with the package and directions. My heart was pounding! Could I be pregnant? My God Angela and Lilith are adults this is crazy! I was still married to Daniel This was so stupid a grown woman like myself in this position. I had not used birth control in years because Daniel had a vasectomy after the twins.
I had bought some kind of gel in the pharmacy and been using that. Obviously Daniel and I were not doing it so I kept it hidden in my office under lock.
That one time, We were in the hot tub I forgot to bring it with me. Ajay had, well you know at the last moment but....I know that doesn't matter that it only takes one drop.....
I looked at my watch it had been five minutes...and well."

"I haven't told anyone Doctor. Only you just now. I told Ajay I would see him tonight but I need to clear my mind first."

"Mary how do you feel about having another child?"

"I'm terrified! After I had the twins, honestly Daniel was a huge dissapointment so the idea of more children was out of the question. Our marriage was shaky, so I basically threw myself into my work and concentrated on raising the girls.
The girls were no picnic to raise, Daniel has always been a too lenient Father so they were really wild as kids. Now that they are grown and Lilith is receiving therapy I felt the pressure of mothering to be somewhat lifted."

"Mary-Sue? You haven't told Ajay yet have you?"

"No...Ajay is very much alone in this world except for me. His last living relative died about two years ago and he is an only child. He has told me before that he feels very much alone.

I think Ajay would be happy. I just don't know if I'm happy about this. I keep thinking this was unplanned but it could be wonderful. Ajay is a wealthy man I wouldn't have to work so hard. I could stay home and really nurture this baby.
My two daughters are grown they could help me with the baby. Once I do tell Ajay about this baby I believe he will not let me go."

"Mary? What's stopping you from going to Ajay's house and telling him?"

"I'm not sure, I suppose the fear that once I tell him it will be very real. I won't be able to be in denial."

"Mary? are you thinking of terminating the pregnancy?

"At first I have to admit...yes...now? No I just can't."

"Then Mary? You need to go to Ajay's house tonight and tell him. I'm going to have my assistant schedule you next week. After you tell Ajay about the baby we will discuss how to announce it to your daughters."

"Whew...I feel a lot better Doctor. Somehow just being able to tell someone not directly impacted by this, makes me feel less panicky about the whole thing.

I will tell Ajay tonight then and see you next week. Lilith will be getting out also next week, so I do want to be ready for that as well."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:36:21 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

vinhou

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2008, 02:13:26 pm »

Fantastic updates! Keep going, keep going - I am SO addicted! Cheesy

Life isn't bliss.
Life is just this.
It's living.
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2008, 08:14:02 pm »

Ooooo! Pleasantview know it is full of drama. I am so hooked on this!!! Can't wait for more.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2008, 09:25:04 pm »

I wanted to bring in a little strangehood so that's why I brought in Ajay Loner to be Mary-Sue's love interest.  Not to mention Strangehood is kind of short on female characters he needed a woman.

Coptic Text

Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2008, 11:48:53 am »

Things are getting complicated! I love that!:)

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2008, 11:53:34 am »

Aww..thanks guys!  I'm going to be gone for a week so I won't be able to update.  It makes me so happy that you are enjoying this.  Your comments make me want to keep going.

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: