Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 12:20:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "One or two tiles?" issue with Apartment Life EP  (Read 1193 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SIMone de beauvoir

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2008, 06:32:52 pm »

Hello...

Well, I got all the EPs and SPs all together at once, some time ago. Hadn't even had the time to play them, when my computer had some issues, and I couldn't really discover the new stuff.

So, now I got my PC back, fixed, and to celebrate, I got me the Apartment Life EP. The problem is that now some objects that are or should be one tile objects, take two tiles, and I can't put them in place. Specially courtains.

The problem is that I'm not sure that this issue began when I installed AL... but, I guess that if the bug was caused by other EP, a patch would have fixed it...? Does this problem sound familiar to anybody? Can I fix it?

I don't even have that much custom content, because I recently lost my hard drive, and I'm at the slow process of getting everything back, right now... so I seriuosly doubt that custom content could have caused it...

One of the objects affected is a very romantic country like courtain that came with Seasons EP. It's a one tile short courtain, but it appears in the game to be a two tile courtain, making it impossible to place it over a one tile window.

I've another question: how do you do to choose the higth of wall decorations? The AL EP was supposed to add that option, but so far, I haven't been able to do it.

How long do you think it will take for Maxis to release a patch fo AL EP?

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: