Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:38:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Roommate Enabled For Teens - New Info: 12-11-08  (Read 24894 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2008, 04:21:34 pm »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
deekitty31

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 08:17:11 pm »

Thank you!
''Blakk Velvett''

''I am, was, is and always will be ME =D''

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 01:10:47 pm »

Is it compatible w/InTEEN ?

I am ''The Velvett One''
paperina76

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2008, 12:22:52 pm »

thank you squinge!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2008, 03:23:35 pm »

First of all, read the first post to understand what the function of Find Roommate Enabled For Teens is. This mod enables teens to find roommates while they're on the computers from their apartment lots.

I think the original name for that mod changed, but this should be what you're looking for.

In the future, please post your questions in the WCIF thread if you want to find another mod but don't know where to begin. If you want to find one of Squinge's mod, ask us in the Mod Help section.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2008, 07:25:40 am »

I need to point out that the instruction about how to use this with my Apartment Life fixes does not quite solve the matter.  As these two downloads stand they cannot be used together no matter what order you load them in, without losing some functionality of one or the other of them.

What I am going to do is make a small change in my TTAB to bring it into line with Squinges (it won't upset my fix), and when I have done that you will be able to make them work together by loading *mine* last.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2008, 12:26:45 pm »

Thank you for the headsup, Inge. When the issue is resolved, I can post the new version of your mod as a link for those people who do use your apartment mod.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2008, 01:51:59 pm »

There's nothing more for Squinge to do, as long as people get my new one and load it last.  I have checked all the other possibilities for bad co-existence between these two hacks, and that addresses everything.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 02:05:36 pm »

Thanks Smiley Just needed to add new info to Squinge's OP to let people know firsthand what to expect as they don't always wade through multiple pages and usually go right for the end of the thread.

Dancing Squirrels
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: