Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 03:15:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: families wont load...  (Read 1472 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
heartless

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2008, 08:10:11 pm »

Okay, so my Sims 2 game (I have sims 2 deluxe, celebration stuff, and seasons expansion kits) loads fine, loads the neighborhoods fine, loads everything fine except for when i click on any given family to try to play with them. it just randomly started doing this and i deleted a whole bunch of hacks but it's still not working. i don't understand it at all. it just, like, tries to load the family but just stays on the same loading screen forever. Sad Sad Sad
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 08:12:36 pm »

You may need to move that family out I had the same problem & that was the only way I could fix it Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 01:22:58 am »

You may have an object on that lot causing an error.  Have you tried typing in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat box before entering a lot?  That might bring up an error pop-up if I'm guessing correctly.  Wink  (I had this happen before, and it ended up being a custom dollhouse that had came with a downloaded lot.  Might be different in your case, though.)

If the pop-up does appear, you can choose "Delete" and see if it'll load then.  That option will get rid of the problem mod/object/sim on the lot.  (no need to worry about the sims, though... they usually respawn upon exiting and re-entering the lot)  But take note of what the pop-up says and the name and location of where the error log will be located. (almost always in your Logs folder)  You can always attach that particular log to your post and someone may be able to read into it a little more about the possible download causing it.  :angel:

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 02:39:42 am »

thanks for the help ya'll... i did found out what was causing it. it was a hack that had previously worked just fine in the game, oddly enough. it's working fine again, thankfully. but i am gonna miss that hack. Sad
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 11:56:27 am »

What's the name of the hack (if you don't mind)?

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: