Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 08:01:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help  (Read 4291 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 25, 2008, 04:45:06 pm »

I need an idea for my newest story, "The Devil's Rejects".  It's basically about the last few people who survived the apocalypse, and while they're looking in an old town they run into a bunch of zombies.  And then this one kick-ass girl has to save the day.

The one thing I'm missing is the reason for the apocalypse.

If anyone has ideas, please tell me!!!

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
bigkitty75

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 05:13:22 pm »

I would say like some type of a disease but that would be like I Am Legend. Or it could be about an epidemic of some disease and like almost everyone dies. But some of the infected peoples immune system started to fight it but it had like a weird mutation in their genes and now there zombies.

I think that's a good story idea though.

Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 05:16:26 pm »

pretty good idea, thanks!

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 10:48:40 am »

hmm...you could do a resident evil like evil corporation thing like Umbrella?  Biogenetic warfare gone wrong, or some kind of alien bacteria introduced by meteor, hmm..ancient virus uncovered by deforesting rain forest, I like apocalyspe stories anyway they start!  
Except since they kind of are dictated by how they start you will have to choose one that compliments your story.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 05:18:52 pm »

Nuclear power plant bubbles over! Volcano explodes! A huuuuge hailstorm! McDonald's meat corrupted with petrol! Killer beaver on rampage! Lord Voldemort and Harry Potter come alive and team up to take over the world! Aliens invade from outer space!

Millions of ideas you could use! I hope to see your legacy in the story forum soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: