Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:06:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: if you could create your own expansion kit  (Read 7359 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2008, 08:42:17 am »

:lol:  That would be nice.  It'd give me more reason to make more elders in my game.  (though for some odd reason every time I try to make an elder male, the game flops.  That's part of the elder prevention in my game unfortunately...)  :scratch:

And we do seem to be having "ghost posts/pages" problem as of recently.  I've run into both last week only a few days apart.  Something that can easily be fixed when another user posts directly after you.  :angel:

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2008, 06:18:45 pm »

yeah, sims 2 could definetly have made retirement more fun for the elders. most of mine never really retire, i just have them keep working cuz' there's nothing better for them to do at home (unless they live with one of their own children and have grandkids to take care of).
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2008, 06:43:00 pm »

the sims 2: random stuff we forgot the first time:lol:

• for pets you now get things like snakes, horses, sheep, camel!!, fox, goat, chickens, monkey etc...

• for universityyou have a lot better pranks, you can have university on computers when your an adult, you can do more than one coruse if you got good enough grades, saxaphone instrument, better dorms!!

• for seasons you could have disasterious weather like tornados, hurricanes, blizzards, storms etc... also things like farm animals and more crops to grow, more options for food in the fridge depending on what ingredints you have.

• for apartment life come with more stuff for babies such as clothes and objects /interactions same for toddlers:smt120, also you can buy apartment lots and rent to sims to make your own business and profit:smile:

• for bon voyage again you can own a hotel and run it as a business, less bugs, more laces to go and memorable things to do

• other things could have been added:
  • more interactions for the elders, gambling tv station, more neighbourhoods, the lottery,etc(feel free to add on any ideas...
clc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2008, 06:49:25 pm »

also love you ideas andy mathews, j00wish, tenshii~Akari (especially the fine arts one), comicalmuse:D
and love simaholics idea as well it would add nice realism to the game and many dirty carpets for my sloppy sims:lol:
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 09:48:00 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1433474

The Sims 2:  Fine Arts (or something that has a better ring to it)

Have your sims ever had the dream to start their own theater company?  How about a marching band or orchestra?  Even living it out as a ritzy or starving artist?  With the inclusion of several new career options, a variety of objects, and even a collage of interactions and wardrobe, your sims will surely be able to paint the streets with color and music!

Quote from: Rock Justice;1436206
The Sims 2: The 1980's!
-Wanna relive the decade of Ronald Regan, MTV, Mr. Gorbachev tearing down his walls, horribly mismatching really ugly clothes, and gigantic hair? Well, now you can!
-New options for your Sims: Mousse-ify Your Hair, Breakdancing, etc.!
-Random 80's celebrities are moving to town!
-More options for decorating! (And by more options, I mean give your Sims more unnecessary digital screens for their home!)
-New videogame consoles! View the epic glory of 8-bit consoles!

two of the EPs i really, REALLY wish existed...

my EP idea: The Sims 2: Music Fantasy
Do your sims often dream about the day when they will become a famous rock star? How 'bout a self-sufficent indie rocker? Or maybe an aspiring record producer? Then this expansion pack is for you!
Comes with:
- new clothing, from the fancy business suits for your manager to simple street clothes for the struggling musician
-new hairstyles ranging from a simple haircut to the big 80s hair
-new objects (mainly brand-name guitars, basses, drums, microphones, and (drum roll please) real functioning amp stacks)
-new decor your band's or idol's posters to platinum records
-new careers and rewards, and a new aspiration (Fame)
(groupies not included) Wink
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 09:50:27 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2008, 04:16:40 pm »

the music fantasy one is a really good idea. i miss the "superstar" expansion pack from the sims 1. Sad
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2008, 11:50:52 am »

oh! another idea! well, it's more of a stuff pack than an EP

The Sims 2: Band Geeks Stuff Pack
Let's face it, we all have a band geek inside us all, especially the teenagers and young adults. Maybe you have a great feeling of being in the marching band and feel good when people in the stands cheer for your band as you get on the field before performing your show. How 'bout giving support to the high school football team with enough stand tunes to drive the other team go crazy! Cheesy Or you like to make new friends with people who share the same interest in band or form playful rivalries with other sections (clarinets vs. flutes, trumpets vs. drumline, etc.).  You possibly like competeing onstage during concert season with your secret weapon song, Bernstein's 3rd "Simphony" in concert E flat. whatever the reason, you get to make great music, make lifelong friends, and increase all of your skills so you can a faster promontions as an adult.

Comes with:
-New clothing and accersories for teens and young adults. Your band's T-shirt and basically anything the boosters sell, along marching and concert uniforms
-New objects, all instruments from flutes to trombones to every percussion instrument you can think of
-If you have university, a new sorority specfically for band people, and even the band hall as place to go on campus!
-For the band parents, younger siblings, siblings and friends who arent in band, there are clothes like the popular "Proud Band Parent" to "This is my friend's band shirt" to the hilarious "My big brother's/sister's band is WAY better than your band", and even mini marching uniforms for toddlers! Smiley (Note: toddler marching uniforms are not intended to be used as real marching uniforms, so don't let your little brother or sister on the field with you in these.)
-New animations like "March" and "Stand Attention"

let's have some fun with the band!

(....yeah. im a little obsessed with band. btw, i've got tons more ideas, so i might post here more often)

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 07:58:35 pm »

They could have really used to have made us able to dress babies in clothes. I mean, really. People in real life don't just keep their babies in diapers and nothing else. The poor things would freeze to death in wintertime.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: