Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:36:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: if you could create your own expansion kit  (Read 7078 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
heartless

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2008, 03:13:13 am »

what would you want it to be like?
me, i would want The Sims 2: Apocalypse where you could make special neighborhoods where sims society started from scratch and the way you shaped their society as it molded would control their behaviors and stuff as a whole later on. for example, if you coddled sims that had an art/creating aspiration (there would have to be special aspirations in these neighborhoods, like agriculture, healing, philosophy/religion, etc.) the society might become more artistic. and you could only build buildings that were fancier when your sims had fancier constructing skills/knowledge skills. and they could have religion, or, rather, simligions.
of course, i would still want my old normal game-play neighborhoods too.

how about you? what would you want?
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 03:28:22 am »

The Sims 2: Beer, Boobs, and Billiards!

The life of a lower class Sim isn't easy, so cash those miniscule paychecks and send your Sims to the seedier side of Downtown! Have your Sims drink away their blues at the local tavern, earn a little extra income hustling at the pool hall, or catch the latest "show" at the gentleman's club!

Coming Spring of 2009!

Yes, this is completely ficticious. Duh.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 10:34:44 am »

^^  :rofl:  I would SO buy that just for kicks.  :laugh:

My two ideas:

The Sims 2:  Fine Arts (or something that has a better ring to it)

Have your sims ever had the dream to start their own theater company?  How about a marching band or orchestra?  Even living it out as a ritzy or starving artist?  With the inclusion of several new career options, a variety of objects, and even a collage of interactions and wardrobe, your sims will surely be able to paint the streets with color and music!

The Sims 2:  The Neglected Bundle of Joy (Items and Interactions)

Babies: "In Sims 2, EA has failed us!"  

Tired of having near-naked babies, or even having to enter/exit the game in order to change in/out modded default outfits for your little nursling?  Sick of bald, hairless infants, when clearly the game was originally advertised with little ones having hair?  Want to sit down while holding your little bundles of joy, and to have them do more than just lay around and scream all the time?  This is definitely for you!  Not only are there more interactions and animations for your babies and tots with their family, changeable clothing options and hair will also be available for your tiniest family members.  More child objects, more to keep those tiny hands busy... and more time for mommy and daddy to kick back and relax.

That's pretty much it for now.  :lol:

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 05:50:38 pm »

The Sims 2: The Neglected Bundle of Joy

roflmao! yeah, babies aren't very fun in the game right now. they all freakin' look alike for starters.
andy_matthews

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 03:29:45 pm »

Hm...

The Sims 2: Carnival

Have you ever wanted to run your own carnival? Maybe your Sims have had dreams of riding a roller coaster? Well, now they can! Features include:
  • The ability to build your own carnival! Add roller coasters, carousels, and more!
  • Three secret carnival lots for your enjoyment! View the world's animals at SimTop Circus, ride the rides at Sim Flags, or go for a walk down the midway at the County Fair!
  • Learn how to cook new foods, such as pop-corn, cotton candy, and more!
  • Play games! Your Sims can now Whack-A-Sim, play Ski-Ball, and other fun carnival games! Earn tickets to win prizes!

Though not for Sims 2, I would LOVE to have this.

I might make some later...

But this charade, is never going to last
So pick the poison, and pour yourself a glass
I still feel the same
No-one's to blame
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 03:39:10 pm »

Sims 2: Back in Time

I would love to have an EP where you could have CC from the past. Midevil, western, etc... Something where your sim would need to work a little harder to achieve goals and you could create a hood with that in mind. Ball gowns, cowboy attire, and horses instead of cars. Now THAT would be awesome.

Sims 2: Urban Living

I would also love to have an EP with run down/urban CC. Broken windows, chipped walls and torn wallpaper. Old mattresses, grungy appliances, etc... Things that made your sim not as happy in general, but when you were able to buy something nice it REALLY raised your mood. Start from the real bottom and work your way up.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 03:43:11 pm by J00wish » Logged

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 05:11:23 pm »

I would also love to have an EP with run down/urban CC. Broken windows, chipped walls and torn wallpaper. Old mattresses, grungy appliances, etc...

oh, i would buy something like that immediately. if they could even add a few unsavory character NPCs (more robbers, maybe even add a mafia sims could join, etc.)
andy_matthews

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 05:15:10 pm »

The Sims 2: Disaster Life

Scene 1: A peaceful evening watching TV with your family, warmed by the fire, with a storm raging outside, when there's a flash of lightning, and the power goes out!

Scene 2: Suburban Pleasantview. The sky has a pale green color to it. A piercing whine screams through the air. A tornado has been spotted in the area!

Scene 3: Kids playing in the sand. Adults napping on the beach. A beautiful day at the beach. Suddenly, someone screams! A huge wave has been spotted in the distance!

In The Sims 2: Disaster Life, you are faced with a variety of natural disasters that could strike at any moment. New features include:

• Natural disasters, such as power outages, tornadoes, and blizzards!
  • New objects, such as the Windmill, and Generator! Buy steel doors that are safe from storms, or
  • Storms can destroy trees, break windows, destroy furniture, and cause damage!
  • New forms of death! Be swept away by a tornado, or fall into the fault line of an earthquake!
  • You can miss work for a few days, or skip school, with no problems, if a disaster strikes!
  • New furniture theme is: Disaster.
  • Disasters can be turned off, if you wish.
Note: You MUST have The Sims 2: Seasons, in order to play this EP.

I still feel the same
No-one's to blame
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 07:52:02 pm »

Tenshii you beat me to it Smiley

I would also make an expansion for our little ones. They need so much more workable animated nursery objects. I would love to be able to push them around in a stoler. I wish we had the option to change their appearances, so that we can give them either curly, fair or thick hair. They need a wadrobe so we can also dress them according to seasons.

Then what about a household chore expansion.

Where we can vacuum the carpets, dust the deco and mow the lawn, That would be great, men could tinker in the garages and women could do a proper cleaning of the house, Or the maid could do it too LOL
Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 09:33:18 pm »

wow guys these are all AWESOME ideas.
I love your idea Tenshii I've had it in my head, too practically since I bought my game. Not to be mean or anything, but babies are just so lame in the game. I wish they could interact a little more with kids and toddlers, like the interaction of having tots meet their new sibbling and as you guys say: change their appearance&&clothes.
The stroller idea was pretty good. I would also love to be able to take tots and babies to communty lots such as parks and put them in car seats and all sorts of different things =]
we should start all this up, if I only new how to create new interactions I totally would:D

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 04:05:51 pm »

The Sims 2: Random Stuff We Thought Up While Sitting In The Drive-Through At Wendy's
-Use your keyboard to actually play your instruments!
-Introducing the groundbreaking people-shoving engine: PUSH! Push people off anything, into anything, and through anything!
-Run your own fast-food joint and feed your Sims into obesity!
-More ugly clothing and hair for your Sims than you care to count!
-Get this: NO SECUROM!

The Sims 2: The 1980's!
-Wanna relive the decade of Ronald Regan, MTV, Mr. Gorbachev tearing down his walls, horribly mismatching really ugly clothes, and gigantic hair? Well, now you can!
-New options for your Sims: Mousse-ify Your Hair, Breakdancing, etc.!
-Random 80's celebrities are moving to town!
-More options for decorating! (And by more options, I mean give your Sims more unnecessary digital screens for their home!)
-New videogame consoles! View the epic glory of 8-bit consoles!
andy_matthews

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 09:17:11 pm »

No securom! Dang it! I knew I forgot something!

I still feel the same
No-one's to blame
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 10:42:13 pm »

ooh, an expansion kit with different eras! that would be wondrous.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 08:06:05 am »

:laugh:  I knew I forgot something in mine also!  Thanks for the reminder, Rock Justice, and cool ideas... would definitely be a plus to have.  :lol:

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2008, 07:55:39 am »

I have trouble getting in this thread, I can never post and it goes thru. Sad Hope this one makes it. Cheesy

I wanted to say to all about the infant pak. I would scrap my pennies for that one. I must make a big thanks to Bloom, Tenshii, Simholic, Raven and others for what CC has been done for the babies. I would be growing them up as soon as they are born.

The SP I would like is one that would cater to elders. I love my elders and really am broken hearted when they die. I would love to have more games that elders play when retired, like cribbage and pinochle, have birds around when they go birdwatching, fishing off piers or be able to put the pole in the water and go lay in the hammock nearby and read or daydream. Have lazy hazy days in their final time of being. More interaction with the grandkids and more activities to do. All of this without the Suckrot (securom) included, like Rock Justice said. Wink

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: