Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:56:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Cheat help  (Read 1103 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kitten83

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2008, 04:37:05 am »

ahhhhh where to post a HELPE ME ADD... lol sorry im new. like today. so im doing it here. hopefully ill get help. i downloaded a castle with pointy roofs u know like a castle. i need the cheat to do it cause im all about the building. and now i want to do a castle.  please help.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 04:39:57 am »

Start a new thread, it's the black button on the left and type in your question. Make sure you give it a title.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 05:13:12 pm »

Moved posts to a separate thread.  The majority of the time, it's best to start your own thread rather than take another thread unrelated to what you're asking off topic... limits the confusion for people who may have the same questions as the original poster.  (the exception would be if your question is directly related to that thread, though.)  Wink

I'm nowhere near being a master builder when it comes to the game... but you might want to check through MTS2/Wiki building tips and tutorials to help you out.  :angel:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: