Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:41:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99033 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 09:44:23 pm »

I found out the reason why you DON'T invite a romance sim to a party where 4 of his loves are in attendance as well. He's gonna be one lonely b****** for a while until I do some damage control. I wish I would have taken pics. He flirted with one, and the other three got p*****. Then they all walked up to him in order and smacked the taste outta his mouth, even the one he flirted with initially, LMAO!!!

Keep the cussing to a minimum, we are PG-13.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 05:55:23 pm by Paden » Logged

Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 10:27:04 pm »

LOL! I find out alot about sims, and it's pretty rocking awesome.

Like I didn't know that kids could pass out, well, they can.

Also I didn't know they could fight! Really Maxis? You're serious?

What really surprised me was when my sims were doing handstands and cartwheels. It was so cool, I didn't know they could do that. (Not sure what expansion it came with.)

Yeah, and the pet bed thing with toddlers too. It was funny, because I couldn't find Kinley, and then I finally looked in the dog house, and there she was, sleeping. That's why I think I'll sell the cribs in my legacies once my sims become toddlers so I can ust have them go sleep in the pet beds, then can get in and out by theirselves.

Cheesy

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
DraculaBiscuits

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2009, 02:14:52 am »

I have been playing sims2 Nightlife for almost a year and only a couple of weeks ago i saw a love letter! a female sim went to check her mail and i had no idea what she had in her hand i didnt look like a bill, and another surprise when i found it was readable!

Also some weeks ago i had my first encounter with the flaming doodie bag!
For ages i couldn't figure out the  cheat that allows to put objects at 45 degree angles. So that wasn't until a late last year i started that. Nobody ever said i had to use the arrow keys to do that lol. Wasn't until a couple of months ago i found out a sim was able to get pregnant on the honeymoon. After the wedding part and they got in the limo, then they came back home and i soon found out the surprise!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 02:28:02 am by DraculaBiscuits » Logged

My DeviantArt album<br />http://decomposedrose.deviantart.com/<br /><br />come see my simmies here!!<br /><br />http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=9
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2009, 02:25:32 am »

I found out Mrs. Crumplebottom could actually smile...you don't even want to know why.    Escape  Dunno Tee Hee

Sims by Dasi:

onyxpetals
Escaped Asylum

I shall eat all your chocolates.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2009, 03:26:13 am »

crumplebottom smiles?! shocked

well, i found out that:

1.the toilet sometimes splashes water
2.ghosts can not only annoy you by turning the tv and stereo on but break em too..
3.sims you go out with and have a successful date (the really high point one) not only gives you flowers but expensive stuff too (like a big fountain)
4.if you have seasons and built a snowman there's a penguin that talks to the snowman for hours.
5.the spongebath thing (i was testing a lot i made and the sim was in dire need of a bath but there wasn't any shower or bath tub so he went to the sink and got naked)
6.i have a ghost in my house and a sleeping kid, the ghost always wakes the kid up to scare him (frreaking annoying)

i have more but i can't remember right now... lol

Feisty32
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2009, 04:30:58 am »

i've discovered that sims can play that ding dong ditch game. Poke Tee Hee Laugh2 ROFL ROFL2
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 01:15:53 am »

I haven't seen some of these others I have.  I been playing this game for so long and only recently found out my sims could wash their faces!  LOL!  I knew they could brush their teeth but not sure option to wash their faces was there before the last two expansion packs huh

So now I have them do it all the time cause it does bring up their hygiene quite a bit.  Oh another thing I didn't know for awhile was that they could drive their own cars to work if you assigned ownership of the car to a particular sim. cool

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Feisty32
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 01:33:51 am »

i only had that ding dong ditch incident happen to my sims at least once lmao. Grin tongue
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 07:24:41 am »

vickylougrl, the wash face and brush teeth options game with AL.

I have never seen Ding Dong Ditch, but something like it, a sim rng my other sims doorbell and then they ran. :/

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Feisty32
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 03:25:13 pm »

vickylougrl, the wash face and brush teeth options game with AL.

I have never seen Ding Dong Ditch, but something like it, a sim rng my other sims doorbell and then they ran. :/

yep you've encountered the ding dong ditch game. Poke Tee Hee Laugh2 ROFL2 ROFL
Care

contimplation or constipation?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2009, 04:30:11 pm »

I had a sim leave world before, never seen it before or since? My sim just got up started walking off lot looked at it's bubble thingy and it said leaving world... was crazy! I let it leave totally took it out of a playable mode, then just use the insim and restored the household and it brought it back but thought that was strange.

Feisty32
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2009, 07:01:45 pm »

i discovered that i love it when sims pour soap into the fountains bahahahahahahahahaha. Laugh2
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2009, 01:25:30 pm »

Never seen that one care that is weird! 

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 01:31:47 pm »

Care, I had that happen a couple of times on the original Sims, they just took off and left the world, I found them in the Sims bin waiting to be moved in somewhere. I've not had it happen in Sims 2, though. Very weird.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 02:24:19 pm »

Yup, it was pretty freaky. They started walking off and if I tried to address them with the cursor I got the old "no actions available" message and their activity box (top left of screen) simply said "leave this world". When I went out to the neighborhood and selected the sims, there they were, available for move in.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: