Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:54:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 100002 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
apegirl

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2009, 02:29:39 pm »

that u could make sims woohoo in walk in wardrobes Pickleride
Feisty32
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2009, 06:45:50 pm »

that u could make sims woohoo in walk in wardrobes Pickleride

and don't forget the woohoo in elevator now that is absolutely hilairious hehehe. Tee Hee Poke Laugh2 Jump Laugh ROFL ROFL2
Kaythrin

..falling is easy it's getting back up that become

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2009, 07:02:49 pm »

You can bathe new born babies in sinks...lol..so cute! Cheesy

* snapshot_153e097d_3550b1dd.jpg (46.09 KB, 600x450 - viewed 939 times.)
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2009, 09:17:41 pm »

Yah, the new born babies in the sink thing is cute, 'cept when they do that whenever the sink is dirty. I just found out about the cow plant! Tons of fugly townies are walking by but it won't eat any! Dang it, Frugo, EAT THEM!!! (That's his name, lol.)

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
onyxpetals
Escaped Asylum

I shall eat all your chocolates.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2009, 06:29:18 am »

I just found out about the cow plant! Tons of fugly townies are walking by but it won't eat any! Dang it, Frugo, EAT THEM!!! (That's his name, lol.)

bwahahahaha! i love that plant! first i just thought it was just a carnivorous pet plant that you can feed with a steak then when i was playing i passed over it and went WTF?! why does it have a candle lit cake slice?! it has to have a lure after all! lol

Feisty32
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2009, 04:50:24 pm »

lol and sims are stupid enough to try and take that slice of cake hehe. Grin
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2009, 04:39:20 pm »

The caek is a lie! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Feisty32
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2009, 04:59:03 pm »

rofl paden which is why sims are so gullible enough to try and it haha. Poke Tee Hee  Laugh2 Laugh ROFL ROFL2
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2009, 07:25:06 pm »

I found out that when a sim loves to clean bubbles come out of their rear.  I have "House" (as in Dr. Greg) and he's a butler who longs to have a family in my game.  MUaahhhahaha House's nightmare begins... Evil  Sad but actually I havent gotten any comeuppance satisfaction (for his tv 'tude) because although I didnt make him a neatfreak he loves to clean!

The bubble thing has since happened to a few select sims.  Apparently it occurs when they reach that moment of cleaning ecstacy Blink (don't ask me I only report what I see Tee Hee ) they also glow like they do with attraction when it happens.

Sims by Dasi:

MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2009, 06:43:02 am »

I've found out, much to my surprise, that children can die-only because I have a very powerful mod from MATY, which spares nobody from death.
Same rules apply to saving them from the Grim Reaper, though. Sad as it is, it does give the game a very edgy and realistic version of real life.
After all, in the real world, life is not fair or just.

Feisty32
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2009, 06:56:07 am »

what mod was that mary rofl? Laugh2 Laugh ROFL ROFL2
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2009, 07:42:10 pm »

Ok would that mod have something to do with smart milk Waiting?  Cause a nanny just got mad at my smart milk machine and punched it WTF...(something I've never seen before) then the smart milk bottle glowed red and my toddler choked and coughed after she drank it--freaked me out.  Also she had no smartmilk glow.   Nail Biter Oh man is my toddler going to croak?  Darn that impatient nanny Swear!

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2009, 08:46:08 pm »

poor toddler ever thought of using the cow plant on the nanny? Grin
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2009, 09:14:08 pm »

lol no I don't think I've ever seen the cow plant let alone used it.  I'm too attached to my little simmies.  Besides they do such a great job do to awesomeware and other mods.

Sims by Dasi:

MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2009, 09:42:54 pm »

The mod is called "Real Sickness", and is available from MATY-it's sort of like the Plague. First your sim will cough and sneeze, and the message is that "So and So has a cold, etc". This one is different from the usual illness because even if you do keep them in bed, fed and all the good stuff you're supposed to do with a sim when they're sick, Grim will come anyway! The only way to keep them alive (with the mod in the game) is to make everyone immune to illness by the Insimenator, plead with the Grim Reaper and win, or not to have the mod in the game.
Very lethal. There is usually no warning that Grim is coming for a visit, and the sim could be all full bars and still be taken.
How's that for realistic?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: