Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:09:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: Things you've only recently discovered about the game  (Read 99046 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
the evil writer

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2008, 08:44:18 pm »

I've had the game since the week it came out, but sometimes I'm surprised when something unexpected happens. How about you?

I just discovered today that sims can use the mirror to practice romance - while holding a baby. My self-sim has six boys, and the younger set of twins are still babies. I had her check on Henry and then practice romance at the mirror because a want for gaining a charisma skill point appeared. When I checked to see what she was doing, she was holding Henry and talking to the mirror =)

What cool things have you recently discovered?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:17:38 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
splayle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 01:50:24 am »

I havn't 'discovered' anything new, but I did just have my first satelite death. I have heard about it and seen pics but never had it happen in my game. I was actually quite upset because it was a legacy and I didn't want the character to die. Luckily his brother pleaded for his life.

-Follow the news at Three Lakes Mountain:smt120
http://www.freewebs.com/splayle
jackie202

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 01:56:31 am »

LOL. even if the brother wasnt lucky in pleading for the life of your sim, you could have just exited the game without saving, and your sim would still be alive =]

♥~♥~♥~My New Simmies!♥~♥~♥~ [/COLOR]

Want my sims? Download them Here
[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]:cya:
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 02:26:11 am »

Here's a true one.

I was playing the game one day and the alarm went off, well my one Sim went over to turn it off. He kept on smacking it. The more he smacked it, the louder his voice got. I think he was swearing.......That was funny. :laugh:

A friend of mine was telling me she sent a Sim over to the dresser to change clothes and he kicked the dresser. She thinks it's because he didn't like the outfit he was wearing.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
catrlgtirl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 07:39:04 pm »

I just discovered that if you eat pie while pregnant you have twins. I know it's not new ot most but still
jackie202

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 08:40:39 pm »

Pie? Isnt it cheesecake that makes a sim preggers?

♥~♥~♥~My New Simmies!♥~♥~♥~ [/COLOR]

Want my sims? Download them Here
[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]:cya:
mbxhottie196

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 11:46:13 am »

I've discovered that toddlers can sleep in the pet beds...lo0l its so adorable
Feisty32
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 11:08:13 pm »

Quote from: jackie202;1458706
Pie? Isnt it cheesecake that makes a sim preggers?

yes it's cheesecake.:tongue8:
TheLibrarySim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 11:48:52 pm »

Toddlers sleeping in Pet besd is a new addition to AL (and a very useful one too, I might add).
How did you get your Sim to die from satellite? Did he/she kick the Garden Gnome before Cloud/Star watching? I've heard that helps. I'm thinking of speeding Mortimer Goth on to the great unknown that way...
roshimitzu

Foxxi On the Runnnnn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 04:31:39 am »

Oh I too saw the toddler sleeping in the pet beds...buts its new to AL then...as TheLibrarySim says.  Its still soo cute though!!

I have never had a satellite  death but I so badly want one. But only if its an unimportant sim that I couldnt give a toss about...

But I dont think I have seen anything really exciting lately:(

PrettyBabySims<br />Hosted By <br />Shock-Shame
Feisty32
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 03:11:59 pm »

anybody had the ding dong ditch game played on their sims?
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 11:17:41 pm »

A few new random things I've recently discovered, and I've had the game for ages:

1.) When serving meals, the plate they're carrying can get too hot and cause the Sim to drop it...thereby causing a fire. It's too amusing.
2.) Townies can use the photobooth from NL.
3.) You can scare ghosts by teleporting infront of them.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Feisty32
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2008, 09:01:28 am »

omg i did'nt know about 1 and 3 i'd pay good money to see that lol. shocked
ZanarkandFayth

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2008, 12:46:20 pm »

I just recently found that sism can go on a honeymoon. Usually, I don't give them a wedding party and just let them get married, but I decided to let one of my couples have a party. When it was over and they were married, a limo pulled up and took them off. It was the first time I'd seen one and had never heard of one, so I wasn't sure what was happening. Kind of funny though, because when the couple got back the woman was pregnant. XD

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=99883<--My new Sims2 story, please read and reply. ^^
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2008, 01:25:02 pm »

This is a weird one but it surprised me.  Servo can pee on themselves when they are scared.  Which they don't use the bathroom or have bladder issues so I thought that was weird. huh

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18
  Print  

Jump to: